• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lo a team of shitty spare parts came to San Francisco, and the Klay of Olde emerged and smote them utterly

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Bucks and Cs sit everybody to close their season then yes. Both teams have a tie breaker over Sixers.

Boston is 1/2 game up.

Philly plays 2 bad teams.

Boston on the road in Memphis.

Very good chance Philly can still get that 3 seed.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is 1/2 game up.

Philly plays 2 bad teams.

Boston on the road in Memphis.

Very good chance Philly can still get that 3 seed.
I don’t know. I think Memphis is resting people and the Cs will look to catch Chicago and make that an important game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Halliburton/Barnes deal looks pretty good right now:
PG - Halliburton
SG - Maxey
SF - Barnes
PF - Harris
C - Embiid
Curry, Thybulle, Drummond, Niang bench in the playoffs.

That’s much better than what I’m watching.

I always said the kings trade was best

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Halliburton/Barnes deal looks pretty good right now:
PG - Halliburton
SG - Maxey
SF - Barnes
PF - Harris
C - Embiid
Curry, Thybulle, Drummond, Niang bench in the playoffs.

That’s much better than what I’m watching.

Trading away your depth was definitely problematic. Even with all the criticism Andre has faced he's worlds better than anything else they have at backup C now.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the Celtics have anything to prove, or that the regular season matters much in general...

... but Boston shellacked Memphis the last time they played (early March).

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morey just fell in love with Harden. You already have your star in Embiid. Adding Barnes and Haliburton would've been substantially better. (Plus keeping Dre and Curry)And I feel okay about saying it after the fact because I said I wasn't big on the Harden deal in the first place.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading away your depth was definitely problematic. Even with all the criticism Andre has faced he's worlds better than anything else they have at backup C now.
Drum will make some money this off season. He’s shown everybody that he can be a solid 5. He isn’t going to stretch the floor but he gives a team a rim presence and elite level rebounding. If you play him for 28-30 and can pair him with a 5 who can stretch for 18-20 minutes that’s a well rounded 5 position for a team.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morey just fell in love with Harden. You already have your star in Embiid. Adding Barnes and Haliburton would've been substantially better. (Plus keeping Dre and Curry)And I feel okay about saying it after the fact because I said I wasn't big on the Harden deal in the first place.
I’m with you. If you go back to the Simmons thread when Sixers were hunting a star with the Simmons trade I was team Beal or Team Dame. Never mentioned Harden. And when it was looking like they would get a deal for Simmons that was solid depth guys, it was the Halliburton/ Barnes deal that I valued most because those two guys addressed the biggest issues they lack, athleticism, defense, rebounding, half court efficiency. Being fair, Harden has improved their half court. They shoot the three better. Embiid has been getting fed easier on the post. But Harden hasn’t improved the other aspects (he’s not that guy to help those other things but the hope would be a threat to go for 30+ and minimize the impact of those deficiencies).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I hate about the Harden situation is that Harden has too much control right now. He decides if he opts in for next year. If Morey gives this dude a max welp…it’s Fucking over. I’d like to see Harden opt in for that last year because Morey doesn’t offer an extension and they see if Harden is really cooked or if this 2 year long cranky hamstring is the issue or if dude is just cooked. I’m 80% he’s cooked. That means Harden has to be real about what he is and reinvent his game. He needs to:
- embrace a mid range game he’s never utilized
- become comfortable with catch and shoot 3s
- move the ball and screen and play more off ball off of Maxey

^^^All of this is a pipe dream. Guys who try and reinvent themselves are 50/50 with success in that regard. Gun to my head, Harden is too stubborn to commit to reinventing himself.

Yet again, Sixers address problems (Simmons) by creating another problem (Harden).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the Celtics have anything to prove, or that the regular season matters much in general...

... but Boston shellacked Memphis the last time they played (early March).
I can’t see a shorthanded Memphis resting guys beating a dialed in Celtics team who knows win and you catch the 1st round matchup everybody in the East covets - Bulls.