• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Muscalla-Maxey connection is a cool one. As a member of the Thunder Muscalla hit a buzzer beating 3 in one of their final games of the season to win a game. With that win, OKC’s pick in the 2020 draft conveyed to the Sixers who took Maxey. What a find this guy was at pick 21 of the first round. If not for Covid, there would have been a tournament and Maxey likely shows out and isn’t there at 21 for the Sixers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one who plays roughly 7 minutes per game more than Embiid. Did you know how slanted the advanced metrics are based on minutes played? I bet you didn’t. They often don’t account for per minute averages. They are based on per game. A player getting 6-7 minutes more per game has an advantage when they’re just compiling totals.

My biggest issue is that these people don’t watch games and instead lean on limited stats because they’re lazy.

Last night Jokic had his third straight 35 point / 15 rebound game. No player has done that since Shaq in '99.

But he's fat & sloppy right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse? It is what it is. I’ve been saying it for how long? I posted this tweet because dude is saying what I’ve been saying. NBA media fetishizes these advanced stats. My guess is because they’re lazy and they don’t really watch the games the way you would expect an expert getting paid in the industry to do. For instance, last night Embiid had 2 assists. But that doesn’t begin to tell the story of how he facilitated last night in a game where they broke the franchise record for threes made. And on top of that he still got 45 and 13.

Did you know Jokic is on pace to set the single season player efficiency record?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are deserving, only one can win. It’s anything but clear cut and we all have our favorite. I personally think Embiid is going to win the closest vote ever.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night Jokic had his third straight 35 point / 15 rebound game. No player has done that since Shaq in '99.

But he's fat & sloppy right?
Yes he is. He’s the “fulcrum” of that defense which is ass and was heavily criticized by Denver media last night as they got lit up by a losing team missing their best player.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Jokic is on pace to set the single season player efficiency record?
Yes I am. He has all the VORP and the PER and the RAPTOR and the DRAYMOND and all the other pocket protector metrics.

Are we gonna do anything new today or are you in copy and paste mode.

I anxiously anticipate hearing about the next advanced metric you pull from ya stanky anus and regale it to us. Or maybe you can tell me
“YoU jUsT LiKe sOmE StAtS”

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joker fan club is very quiet the morning after the Nuggets lose to the Spurs without their best player and Embiid clinched the scoring title.

Here is the thing…

I have been saying all year that Embiid should get MVP.

I am pivoting to Giannis now.

What I am pushing back on is your idea that there is some vast gap between the two players.

There isn’t.

Embiid is ahead ONLY because Jokic won it last year. Otherwise it would be a coin flip.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I halfway wanted the Nuggets to sit Jokic last night so the Lakers could miss the playoffs.

No harm no foul.

Tre Jones with a big performance for the Spurs with 14 points and 10 assists filling in for their Murray.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing…

What I am pushing back on is your idea that there is some vast gap between the two players.

There isn’t.

Embiid is ahead ONLY because Jokic won it last year. Otherwise it would be a coin flip.
Very fair

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Embiid regaining the scoring lead over Lebron last night, I think he boosted his chances of winning MVP if he can end the season as the scoring champ. It is jus one metric of course but it would help him.

No center has won the NBA scoring title since Shaq in 2000

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I am. He has all the VORP and the PER and the RAPTOR and the DRAYMOND and all the other pocket protector metrics.

Are we gonna do anything new today or are you in copy and paste mode.

I anxiously anticipate hearing about the next advanced metric you pull from ya stanky anus and regale it to us. Or maybe you can tell me
“YoU jUsT LiKe sOmE StAtS”

I'll go by what the numbers say. You can go by your completely biased and dumbass eye test. But it is funny that you have no issue mentioning Embiid averages more points per game. But all other stats are junk.

Homer on man. You're getting closer and closer to wiggy territory each day. Gonna start calling you wiggy-lite. Because that's what you've turned into. Keep the comedy rolling. Getting a good laugh outta your homerism.

You have your nose so far up Embiid's ass you know what he had for breakfast.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu I’m still new to this stats out yo ass sports world. Is this good? Or nah?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing…

There isn’t.

I've also said I expect Embiid to win MVP. Said that more than once.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go by what the numbers say. You can go by your completely biased and dumbass eye test. But it is funny that you have no issue mentioning Embiid averages more points per game. But all other stats are junk.

Homer on man. You're getting closer and closer to wiggy territory each day. Gonna start calling you wiggy-lite. Because that's what you've turned into. Keep the comedy rolling. Getting a good laugh outta your homerism.

You have your nose so far up Embiid's ass you know what he had for breakfast.
He had a Western Omelete, 2 pieces of rye toast, a fruit cup, and a large glass of OJ

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu I’m still new to this stats out yo ass sports world. Is this good? Or nah?

Read comment #22,156 wiggy-lite.

Embiid will probably win. But NJ's numbers are very comparable to JE's. But you choose ignore numbers and call him fat & sloppy instead.