• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic is stat-stuffing this season right? That's exactly what you said.

You gonna explain yourself?

His numbers last season. 26.4/10.8/8.3

His numbers this season. 26.8/13.7/8.0

Last season he had Murray & MJP. This season he doesn't yet his numbers are almost the same.

So how is he stat-stuffing this season?
Scoring up. Rebounds up. Assists down.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of why I think the league should have the refs give an explanation about what they saw or how they understood a rule. The NBA putting out calls they got wrong, doesn't change the outcome and undermines the refs.

That's a good idea.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you wonder why Bickerstaff was bitching at the refs. The game was 107-106 Sixers and Garland would get 2 FT's. Instead they don't call a clear foul and Harden shoots 2 FT's. Huge difference

I know why he was bitching. He’s on an 8-15 collapse and he’s frustrated with the fact that he had to play Finnish fluke trash on Joel Embiid haha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just fucked up. The league saying ooppss a day later doesn't fix anything.

I can't begin to imagine what will happen if a missed call or two in a playoff game costs a team a win.

And if that would ever happen the league will have a mess to deal with.
It happens in every game that’s ever been played.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never question how tough it is to be an NBA ref.

Some do. We've had folks on here say they could do better than an NBA ref. lol

To try and correct missed calls that could have a direct hand in the outcome of a game would another refs on the court be a possibility?

I doubt if another ref would help much. There are already 3 and basketball courts aren't that big. lol

They could tweak the challenge rule. Seems like a team should get more than 1 or at least, if they challenge a call and are successful, they should be able to keep their challenge.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoring up. Rebounds up. Assists down.

You're joking right? Talk about nit-picking. Actually it's one of the funniest examples of nit-picking I've seen.

Jokic last season- 26.4 / this season- 26.8

And you think that's stat-stuffing.

I guess his being more aggressive this season has nothing to do with his rebounding average right? First time I've seen someone say a career high in rebounds is stat stuff.

Assist down huh? Not having Murray & MJP doesn't mean a thing right? More nit-picking. His assist are down by 0.3.

And if you wanna end this once and for all you haven't mentioned one important stat, turnovers.

Jokic- 3.8

Embiid- 3.1

Dammit man I should have focused on turnovers from the very beginning.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)Some do. We've had folks on here say they could do better than an NBA ref. lol

(2)I doubt if another ref would help much. There are already 3 and basketball courts aren't that big. lol

(3)They could tweak the challenge rule. Seems like a team should get more than 1 or at least, if they challenge a call and are successful, they should be able to keep their challenge.

1. anyone that says something like that should be laughed at all the time

2. didn't think an extra ref would help much either, just wanted another opinion

3. Maybe it's discussed during the off season? Keeping the challenge if successful makes sense.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're joking right? Talk about nit-picking. Actually it's one of the funniest examples of nit-picking I've seen.

Jokic last season- 26.4 / this season- 26.8

And you think that's stat-stuffing.

I guess his being more aggressive this season has nothing to do with his rebounding average right? First time I've seen someone say a career high in rebounds is stat stuff.

Assist down huh? Not having Murray & MJP doesn't mean a thing right? More nit-picking. His assist are down by 0.3.

And if you wanna end this once and for all you haven't mentioned one important stat, turnovers.

Jokic- 3.8

Embiid- 3.1

Dammit man I should have focused on turnovers from the very beginning.
You do realize the gaps existent in my post are very similar to the gaps you’ve used on metrics where like Joker is 1 and Embiid is 4 or Jokic is 2 and Embiid is 5. The difference is fractions of points. Listen man, I get it. You’re a man of your word and when you said you were done and I said nah you’re not done, it’s only been 3 more posts after that. That’s some solid self control. You know what you would enjoy? You should check out Twitter. There are a whole bunch of casuals on there in love with sports math problems. They’re your people.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the gaps existent in my post are very similar to the gaps you’ve used on metrics where like Joker is 1 and Embiid is 4 or Jokic is 2 and Embiid is 5. The difference is fractions of points. Listen man, I get it. You’re a man of your word and when you said you were done and I said nah you’re not done, it’s only been 3 more posts after that. That’s some solid self control. You know what you would enjoy? You should check out Twitter. There are a whole bunch of casuals on there in love with sports math problems. They’re your people.

Well I got bored. Too windy to go outside and really do anything. I never have and never will do that twitter crap. But trust me, there are plenty of homers like you on this site. Which is what I think makes our back & forth rather amusing. I've gotten a good laugh.

Let's just sit back and wait for the playoffs to start.

GO CELTICS!! phuck philly!! :heh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? Clippers have an actual front office to make trades and didn't make a move for Westbrook.
Sure.

But, didn't you say they are bad due to injury?

Also, the front office don't play the games.

LeBron plays..

Westbrook plays..

Yet, you are 16 games under.

Every single team has had injuries...

Denver, Clippers, Bulls, Heat, Suns, Memphis et al.

Only the Clippers are under .500.

The roster sucks.

Period.

That's why you are where you are.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to call it politics, everyone has those. Lebron favors Lebron, regardless of how it might look when he backtracks on previous actions. That’s not politics, that’s being full of yourself.
He needs to be humble and look out for others like Jordan did

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is established that you are entitled to your opinion, even if it’s wrong. I’m glad he is having the time of his life though. Can you imagine the goat ever saying that under these circumsyances? You know the answer.
I can see the guy you thinking is the GOAT just quitting when things got tough.