• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but what are you going to do? You can’t play Embiid Harden 48 minutes. He staggered them earlier and it didn’t look good. Harden and Embiid are better together. The organization has fucked the back up 5 spot. They have better in Bassey and in BBall Paul and they double down on trash like Jordan and Milsap. Is that Doc or is that the organization? I really don’t know. All I know is that’s a huge hole that shouldn’t be the problem that it is but it is.

I am not sure who is to blame either but they need to at least try Reed or Bassey at this point. They call these guys up and then never play them which is puzzling. I don't think they trust Reed mentally out there, and I think they regard Bassey as too green, even though he has also shown flashes when given the opportunity.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst just said that at least 70% of the writers polled in the MVP survey are actual voters.

Interesting. Whoever wins MVP this season it could be by one of the smallest margins ever.

And what a helluva comeback by your Clippers last night.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea Dallas and Utah are on the Warriors ass like that. Warriors may fuck around and end up with 4 and a 2nd round date with the Suns.

Only good thing about 4th is I much rather face Utah in round 1 instead off Denver

That's assuming they see the 2nd round.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's assuming they see the 2nd round.

The worst-case scenario for the Celtics would be a matchup like the Nets in round one. So maybe they want to tank a little now and make sure they don't get one of the top 2 seeds?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst-case scenario for the Celtics would be a matchup like the Nets in round one. So maybe they want to tank a little now and make sure they don't get one of the top 2 seeds?

If they're healthy, they will be a huge problem. I don't think the top seeds in either conference want to see a healthy Nets or Lakers (if the Lakers can even get in). The difference is, the Lakers could fuck up a couple of higher seeded teams seasons, while the Nets could win the title.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're healthy, they will be a huge problem. I don't think the top seeds in either conference want to see a healthy Nets or Lakers (if the Lakers can even get in). The difference is, the Lakers could fuck up a couple of higher seeded teams seasons, while the Nets could win the title.

I don't think the Lakers will affect the Suns too much this year if they can get that far, could maybe take a game or two.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst was on Dan Patrick with what seems to be a pretty fair assessment of Bronny James.

He said that right now, he's considered a 4 star recruit which puts him on track for a higher end program like a Kentucky.

He said that as far as being in shap...he's ahead of where Lebron was at the same age because Lebron didn't lift a weight until the NBA and Bronny has been working with personal trainers since he was about 10.

He said that Bronny isn't the athlete Lebron is, but that he will likely get a shot at the NBA due to his name more than his game...but didn't say that would be the only reason.

He also said that Bronny's younger brother Bryce, might actually end up being a better prospect.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst was on Dan Patrick with what seems to be a pretty fair assessment of Bronny James.

He said that right now, he's considered a 4 star recruit which puts him on track for a higher end program like a Kentucky.

He said that as far as being in shap...he's ahead of where Lebron was at the same age because Lebron didn't lift a weight until the NBA and Bronny has been working with personal trainers since he was about 10.

He said that Bronny isn't the athlete Lebron is, but that he will likely get a shot at the NBA due to his name more than his game...but didn't say that would be the only reason.

He also said that Bronny's younger brother Bryce, might actually end up being a better prospect.

When more than 2 boys in a family play the same sport seriously, the younger 1 usually ends up better.

Because he has to take his lumps from the older 1 all through childhood.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When more than 2 boys in a family play the same sport seriously, the younger 1 usually ends up better.

Because he has to take his lumps from the older 1 all through childhood.

True. In fact, he and DP both drew comparisons with the Ball brothers. Pointing out that while Lonzo has become very good...LaMelo looks like he may be special.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer pong University... Lol

My kid is going for Architecture and minoring in Art.

She wants to go to ASU with her friends.

IDGAF.... She's doing dual enrollment at Brown/ Rhode Island School of design * RISD*

She will thank me later.
I visited a couple times when I lived there to go to football games but was not in college yet. I remember coming back to visit while at ASU with some OSU friends. Left thinking how could anyone get work done at that school. hell, hard enough at OSU...especially spring qtr. At ASU every day was spring qtr. Never mind my fraternity at ASU had a hot tub.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. In fact, he and DP both drew comparisons with the Ball brothers. Pointing out that while Lonzo has become very good...LaMelo looks like he may be special.
If that's true of the Mobley's I'm hoping even more we can get the youngster