• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1c22aa41b15f4c362a5056cde737d9e9.gif
Him returning means they can actually get the 7 or 8 seed. Leonard returns and it's a done deal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf is going on in Boston?

No Tatum, Brown or Williams and Williams injury is serious?

Who wants to be #1 next?

Boston: Jayson Tatum (right patella tendinopathy) has been downgraded to out. Jaylen Brown (right knee tendinopathy) has been downgraded to out. Robert Williams (left knee lateral meniscal tear) has been downgraded to out. Nik Stauskas (G League – on assignment) has been upgraded to available. Brodric Thomas (G League – two-way) has been upgraded to available. Malik Fitts (G League – on assignment) has been upgraded to available.

@raptorlife4

Get that win.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who wants to be #1 next?

Boston: Jayson Tatum (right patella tendinopathy) has been downgraded to out. Jaylen Brown (right knee tendinopathy) has been downgraded to out. Robert Williams (left knee lateral meniscal tear) has been downgraded to out. Nik Stauskas (G League – on assignment) has been upgraded to available. Brodric Thomas (G League – two-way) has been upgraded to available. Malik Fitts (G League – on assignment) has been upgraded to available.

@raptorlife4

Get that win.

The real reason all those players aren't playing tonight is none of them wanna travel to a foreign country.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who wants to be #1 next?

@raptorlife4

Get that win.

Knee tendiopathy or jumper's knee is a very fancy way of saying someone has sore knees. They seem to be treating this as a maintenance day for their stars and shutting them down to rest. But that combined with the Time Lord injury bears watching. Maybe Boston has played so hard to get back into things that they are wearing out physically?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone wants a good laugh in the Bills new stadium thread rob base has informed me I'm a Pats fan.

I didn't even know that!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it rude if my neighbors are in a actual physical confrontation on their front lawn and I don't intervene simply because she's winning?

Like, unless she starts using deadly force, I'm not morally compromised If I continue to watch out in the open, right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they catch this worthless POS. He deserves to have his ass beaten and left in the street.

Walker stolen from 7-year-old with disabilities. This is how Florida community reacted

Article says it was taken right outta his front yard. Thanks to local donations the sheriff's office was able to replace it. The walker the kid needs starts at $260.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

I'm not even trolling.

Just....I can't believe you still have hope that he can make a difference after not playing at all this year.

He can't even participate in practice. Why would he suddenly be game ready in a week?

I expect less from him than I do from Simmons.

I expect nothing from Simmons.

Yeah, maaaaaybe if he can get in a little bit of run before the playoffs, he could help a little bit in the playoffs. But there's no way he's going to be able to help as much as was hoped when he was signed. At this point, it's just about trying to get him on the floor to prepare for next year or so they can see what he's got in case they want to use him in a trade.

But with him not even cleared for practice yet, that even seems unlikely.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if they are 8th.

Doesn't matter if it's Minny, Clippers, Pelicans or Lakers...

They won't see game 6 against this version of the Suns.

Dubs, Grizz, Mavs, Jazz....

Yeah, they have a punchers chance to fuck up their entire summer.
I'm not so sure......Lebron being told he doesn't stand a chance going into the series (as I think many might say)?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it rude if my neighbors are in a actual physical confrontation on their front lawn and I don't intervene simply because she's winning?

Like, unless she starts using deadly force, I'm not morally compromised If I continue to watch out in the open, right?

Nah, in fact, I'm pretty sure your moral obligation is to grab some popcorn and a beer and enjoy the show.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who wants to be #1 next?

@raptorlife4

Get that win.

Geez.......Cavs can blow it on our own. No need to help Toronto.