• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Schedule

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper they look like another 13-3 team, but that's on paper. The first part of schedule does help and if it plays out all wins, then we just need to avoid losing streaks rest of the season.

Again, not rooting against them like you did last year, but do believe the SB hangover is real. Maybe the first part of the schedule won't let the hangover in?
Rooted against the Niners? Did you hit your head or something?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Over/Under 10.5 Wins for 49ers in 2020?

"I think they're an 11- or 12-win team. They're so solid in all areas. I'm not going to buy into the whole Super-Bowl-hangover narrative, because it's just a narrative and doesn't have any impact on the actual talent and coaching on this team. I'm a believer of (Kyle) Shanahan. I'm a believer of that rushing offense. You add Brandon Aiyuk to an emerging Deebo Samuel. You already have George Kittle. That defense is not going to lose a step. I am really excited about this team this year. I'm not as high on the Seahawks as some others, so for me, San Francisco is by far the clear best team in the NFC West."

To now wasn't sure if 10-6 or 11-5, but he makes a good point about the run game. IF it is successful again, i'll go with 11-5. A successful run games lessens the chances of turnovers, and lessens the chance of O-line getting hurt. A good run game is better for all weather conditions too. Don't care if JG hands it off like last year, the goal is to win.