• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Recruiting

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they only take one more DB for the class so its really coming down to Hector or Jackson.

And I suspect that the lure of Stanford who isn't completely overloaded with DBs on the roster may end up being his ultimate choice for Hector. If he's got the grades, it's hard to turn down that Stanford degree.

Hate to lose on instate talent like that, but our roster of DB talent is like never been seen before at UW so it's one of those rare ones where we can't moap about it like it's some massive whiff.

Dont think we take both so it's going to probably be sorted out by the end of month. Right now I say Hector to Stanford and Jackson to UW.

This mailbag offers some clarity on the approach with recruiting and I thought Vorel offered a good response on if the Huskies would be willing to take another DB. Personally I'd like to see them do it. With the way we've been developing DBs, I expect we're going to see a lot of guys enter the draft early. Especially with all the young talent we have right now.

UW Huskies mailbag: Who’s the starting quarterback? And what will be UW’s final record?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Smalls kid is looking more and more like a tool everyday, I got $20 says he ends up at WSU cause of his mouth!

I doubt he'd even have the grades to get into WSU. I wonder if he's already suffering CTE.

I think the biggest reason he's including WSU is because I believe they're willing to use him as a two-way player.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he'd even have the grades to get into WSU. I wonder if he's already suffering CTE.

I think the biggest reason he's including WSU is because I believe they're willing to use him as a two-way player.
His new HC @ Kennedy is a former WSU QB.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck did you end up with that profile picture?
dayman went easy on him. They made a 3 month avi bet over who would be named starter. DM entirely let him off the hook giving him a BAD avi, but for less than a full week. Can take it down before the UW game next weekend.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fixing to ban half of Husky Nation.
You really need to stop obsessing over reading twitter if it's really that bad. I read my feed, but rarely ever read comments. Not unless it's going to be funny like Ohio State fans crying over McMurphy last year.

Really, what bad can anyone say given the guy that beat him and is staying did the exact same thing for the same reason to Georgia? It's modern college football ffs.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fixing to ban half of Husky Nation.

You mean the Facebook page? Aside from the obvious, what put you over the edge? I also don't know how that relates to your pride profile picture. I was wondering what bet you lost.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the Facebook page? Aside from the obvious, what put you over the edge? I also don't know how that relates to your pride profile picture. I was wondering what bet you lost.
Already gave you the answer man. AG and dayman bet on Eason or Haener being named starter. It was a 3 month avi bet and dayman let him off the hook giving him a bad avi, but only until the UW game next weekend.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to stop obsessing over reading twitter if it's really that bad. I read my feed, but rarely ever read comments. Not unless it's going to be funny like Ohio State fans crying over McMurphy last year.

Really, what bad can anyone say given the guy that beat him and is staying did the exact same thing for the same reason to Georgia? It's modern college football ffs.

He's talking about a Facebook page I believe. He's an Admin on a big Facebook group called Husky Nation.

There are a lot of morons on there. I'm the last person to resort to ad hominem attacks, but there are a lot of really dumb/overly emotional people on that page. I don't really post much on there because of it. Good way to get UW news quickly when I'm scrolling through Facebook though.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already gave you the answer man. AG and dayman bet on Eason or Haener being named starter. It was a 3 month avi bet and dayman let him off the hook giving him a bad avi, but only until the UW game next weekend.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he was referring to the Husky Nation Facebook page.

That's still pretty funny.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost a bet with the day man over a bet made during the Cal game last season when Heaner wasn't made the starting QB this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he was referring to the Husky Nation Facebook page.

That's still pretty funny.
No, I answered why he's wearing that avatar. It has nothing to do with Haener leaving or whatever drama is going on with his board over it.

It was a pretty heated series of posts after the Cal loss and those two made a bet on who would be named starter. It was for 3 months and DM is letting him off easy.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I answered why he's wearing that avatar. It has nothing to do with Haener leaving or whatever drama is going on with his board over it.

It was a pretty heated series of posts after the Cal loss and those two made a bet on who would be named starter. It was for 3 months and DM is letting him off easy.

Ahh thanks. I'm kind of out of it. It was a late friday night for me last night if you catch my drift.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3