• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Browns Draft Talk

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer Delpit... At one point he was mocked to Cleveland in the first round much less the second

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer Delpit... At one point he was mocked to Cleveland in the first round much less the second

Seemed like McKinney was projected mid to late 1st as well. His film didn't impress me a whole lot, he is pretty versatile though. Delpit's tackling scares me. I am kinda leaning Winfield tbh

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed like McKinney was projected mid to late 1st as well. His film didn't impress me a whole lot, he is pretty versatile though. Delpit's tackling scares me. I am kinda leaning Winfield tbh

Guess would be nice if all three were there lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess would be nice if all three were there lol

giphy.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 @Wamu @dtgold88 @Stakesarehigh @MarkOU @Sgt Brutus @Tharvot

What're your grades so far?

1. Wills Jr.: A-
I like this pick more and more as I read more about him. I honestly was honed in on Thomas, as it sounded like he was gonna be there, but Wills has all the traits to be a really good, long-term starter.

2. Delpit: B, potential for A
As a cover safety, I'm very happy. He should end up being an upgrade over Randall in that aspect. However, if his tackle issues were about an injury and he gets healthy and improves, this becomes a home run pick.

3. Elliott: A-
He was a top 25 player on may teams' boards evidently, so the value was phenomenal. It helps that he also was at a position of need. I wouldn't be shocked if he was pushing Ogunjobi year 1. Absolute steal.

4. Phillips: C-
I feel like we just drafted a poor man's D'Qwell Jackson. He's going to rack up tackles, but he's a drag down tackler. I looked at him as a nice depth piece/special teamer who would've been nice in the 5th maybe. Given the talent still on the board, I'm not happy with this.

5. Bryant: A+
I could see him making an immediate impact year 1. He's versatile and incredibly talented. Not going to be an ace blocker, but his pass-catching potential is terrifying. This was a phenomenal pick. His ceiling is sky high.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Wills Jr.: A
I'm the same way. Can't say I did a ton of research on this kid before the draft but he is the most NFL ready and I think was the top OT. I think other OT's could have more potential but this kid is right there with his ceiling as well. He loves to study the game. Great pick and top need satisfied.

2. Delpit: A+
Great value pick and huge need. The huge question mark was his tackling but I think the injury was a huge part of this "weakness", if you look back at the year before when he was healthy this kid loves to tackling and does a fine job with it. This was a top 15-20 player if he didn't have the injury. Also, a competitor and hard worker, loves the game.

3. Elliott: B+
He was a top 25 prospect but had some issues. High upside and if LarryO doesn't improve from the subpar year last year this kid could takeover for him or pair with LarryO. LarryO, Richardson, Billings and now Elliott. Great depth at DT now.

4. Phillips: C
Satisfied a huge need but not the top player on the board. I think his ceiling is Schobert, he plays like him but I think he could also be destined to be a backup. Not crazy about the pick but it helps LB depth.

5. Bryant: A
I didn't expect them to get another TE but this kid is not your typical TE. He is a playmaker, can line up at FB and a nice blocker. He can line up on the outside as WR. He can do just about everything and a big body, athletic guy as well. Love this pick in Stefanski's offensive scheme. He is catering the offense around Baker's strengths and running the rock.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like you guys... Like all the picks except Phillips. Feel like if they go project lb there just take a slot guy instead

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 @Wamu @dtgold88 @Stakesarehigh @MarkOU @Sgt Brutus @Tharvot

What're your grades so far?

1. Wills Jr.: A-
I like this pick more and more as I read more about him. I honestly was honed in on Thomas, as it sounded like he was gonna be there, but Wills has all the traits to be a really good, long-term starter.

2. Delpit: B, potential for A
As a cover safety, I'm very happy. He should end up being an upgrade over Randall in that aspect. However, if his tackle issues were about an injury and he gets healthy and improves, this becomes a home run pick.

3. Elliott: A-
He was a top 25 player on may teams' boards evidently, so the value was phenomenal. It helps that he also was at a position of need. I wouldn't be shocked if he was pushing Ogunjobi year 1. Absolute steal.

4. Phillips: C-
I feel like we just drafted a poor man's D'Qwell Jackson. He's going to rack up tackles, but he's a drag down tackler. I looked at him as a nice depth piece/special teamer who would've been nice in the 5th maybe. Given the talent still on the board, I'm not happy with this.

5. Bryant: A+
I could see him making an immediate impact year 1. He's versatile and incredibly talented. Not going to be an ace blocker, but his pass-catching potential is terrifying. This was a phenomenal pick. His ceiling is sky high.

For the first time in a long time I feel good about players that were drafted. I like the Delpit pick. But for selfish reasons I wanted Antonie Winfield, Jr. I know his dad. We went to the same HS & I watched Sr. play in HS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in a long time I feel good about players that were drafted. I like the Delpit pick. But for selfish reasons I wanted Antonie Winfield, Jr. I know his dad. We went to the same HS & I watched Sr. play in HS.

I loved Winfield as well but I said before would have been happy with Delpit, McKinney and then Chinn if those 2 were gone

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, they have signed one undrafted FA so far:

Solomon Ajayi, LB - Liberty

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Winfield as well but I said before would have been happy with Delpit, McKinney and then Chinn if those 2 were gone

Do you know what draft grade the Browns got?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what draft grade the Browns got?

I saw one yesterday and they got an A- but I was surprised that was only good for 12th in the league. I thought they had a top 10 draft. I think like I did before the draft, people are underestimating the Wills pick. I get he has to swtich to the left side but looking over his film...he is a beast.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what other free agent moves they will make other than possibly signing Higgins...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw one yesterday and they got an A- but I was surprised that was only good for 12th in the league. I thought they had a top 10 draft. I think like I did before the draft, people are underestimating the Wills pick. I get he has to swtich to the left side but looking over his film...he is a beast.

I'm just hoping there's some kinda season. Maybe Nov. & Dec.? But even that's probably wishful thinking.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping there's some kinda season. Maybe Nov. & Dec.? But even that's probably wishful thinking.

I think there is a good chance they will start on time, maybe a month delay

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns signed an undrafted CB A.J. Green outta Oklahoma St. he was projected 4th-5th round. Surprised he didnt get drafted, I think he could make the team. 6’1” 205 he has size too