• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Minnesota Twins

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? Homer by Castro. What you worried about???

That’s bad news.

Castro hitting solo homers with the team down 3 only adds to the delusion he should play more

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy saying our pitching isn’t broke is calling someone special needs.

Now that’s a special kind of irony.
Tell me again how Kuechel and Kimbrel are doing? Or are their performances being hindered because you've got lockjaw on their jocks?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again how Kuechel and Kimbrel are doing? Or are their performances being hindered because you've got lockjaw on their jocks?

Kimbrel is 1/1 in save opportunities

Wait, so because he gave up 3 runs in a 18-5 blowout it means it’s better to keep rotating career minor leaguers?

Like at some point you gotta actually watch the games right?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kimbrel is 1/1 in save opportunities

Wait, so because he gave up 3 runs in a 18-5 blowout it means it’s better to keep rotating career minor leaguers?

Like at some point you gotta actually watch the games right?
How long did it take for him to get game ready? Or was he locked in your basement?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long did it take for him to get game ready? Or was he locked in your basement?

There is clearly a cognitive disability at display here.

We should have signed Kimbrel in march. Woulda taken him the same amount of time as Matt Magill.

Or we could get Will Smith any time.

Or Greg Holland.

Or @Nosferatu

You said and I quote “to fix what isn’t broken”

You were against adding any sort of pitching. Not just Keuchel or Kimbrel.

I don’t need Keuchel. I need Keuchel, or Bumgarner, or Bauer, or Smith, or Giles, or Holland

The aspergers simmer down enough to understand?

There, I can resort to the same petty insults as well. Difference is, I’m not doing it because I’ve lost.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is clearly a cognitive disability at display here.

We should have signed Kimbrel in march. Woulda taken him the same amount of time as Matt Magill.

Or we could get Will Smith any time.

Or Greg Holland.

Or @Nosferatu

You said and I quote “to fix what isn’t broken”

You were against adding any sort of pitching. Not just Keuchel or Kimbrel.

I don’t need Keuchel. I need Keuchel, or Bumgarner, or Bauer, or Smith, or Giles, or Holland

The aspergers simmer down enough to understand?

There, I can resort to the same petty insults as well. Difference is, I’m not doing it because I’ve lost.

Again, whatever. Difference is, dipshit, that I'm here because you tagged me. You're the one with the hard on.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, whatever. Difference is, dipshit, that I'm here because you tagged me. You're the one with the hard on.

Yes I am your master, you come when summoned.

Provide nothing of value. Run away. Then come back when summoned again.

This would all be easier if you just admitted the Twins need serious pitching help...and if you started watching the games.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I am your master, you come when summoned.

Provide nothing of value. Run away. Then come back when summoned again.

This would all be easier if you just admitted the Twins need serious pitching help...and if you started watching the games.

Uh... ok. Go run along and pump your chubby while you think of me, sweetheart. :kiss:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh... ok. Go run along and pump your chubby while you think of me, sweetheart. :kiss:

I will say, the only thing more consistent than your Twins pitching denial is your consistent teenage gay jokes.

I respect consistency if nothing else

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this much attention needs to be brought to this but it is and has always been quite clear that if the Twins really wanted to have a chance in October pitching would need to be added. It's the same today as it was in May or June, they have literally zero chance at beating the Yankees and/or Astros with the current staff, ZERO!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Castro, best hitting catcher we've had since Brian Harper!!

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this much attention needs to be brought to this but it is and has always been quite clear that if the Twins really wanted to have a chance in October pitching would need to be added. It's the same today as it was in May or June, they have literally zero chance at beating the Yankees and/or Astros with the current staff, ZERO!

Yes it is. Our starters are proving to be what they are, and our bull pen has routinely sucked. We aren't going anywhere. The pissy part is, we had the chances to do something about those issues, and chose to dance around and nibble at improvements. They aren't really serious about winning a Championship. They only care that it LOOKS like they want to win a Championship. It fools some people.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. Our starters are proving to be what they are, and our bull pen has routinely sucked. We aren't going anywhere. The pissy part is, we had the chances to do something about those issues, and chose to dance around and nibble at improvements. They aren't really serious about winning a Championship. They only care that it LOOKS like they want to win a Championship. It fools some people.

The most fucked up thing is even the shitty small market clubs do something when they feel they have a chance, I mean you have to at least pretend to show the fans you are serious, but not the Twins, we go sign Joe Farmer who had an ERA under 5.00 in 2011 while pitching for the Springfield Tiger Cats in an independent league in Missouri!

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Magill! If I rooted for the A's I would love you!

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most fucked up thing is even the shitty small market clubs do something when they feel they have a chance, I mean you have to at least pretend to show the fans you are serious, but not the Twins, we go sign Joe Farmer who had an ERA under 5.00 in 2011 while pitching for the Springfield Tiger Cats in an independent league in Missouri!

Oh indeed brother. I hate the Yankees. But the Yankees are always in the running. Always signing guys. Always winning WS titles. We saw in the first 2 months something special brewing. But we also saw issues to address. We did nothing. Lets not pretend that this doesn't have an effect on the team. They aren't stupid. They know there is no real effort put forth to win, just like you and I know it. And the season is long. So I totally expect 500 baseball the rest of the way. Win 3 lose 2 win 1 lose 2 BS.

In may be enough in our shitty division for us to win a title, but that is all we will get. That just isn't good enough. Especially when something was within our grasp, had they the balls or the desire to see it done.