• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Champions League

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dortmund laid an egg too. Ugh. I expected more from Sancho and Haaland. Not yet for them.
I thought they'd get by PSG. Disappointing result for them for sure. Leipzig put the boot to the throat of a sad Spurs, though. Sabitzer is a solid player.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Adrian truly sucked today. Did he make any save of consequence?
Literally caught the last five minutes. A friend told me the announcers likened the Adrian blunder to Neuer's gaffe against Mane and Liverpool last year. Perhaps the only link was it happened to Liverpool.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all Atletico today, other than @ralphiewvu

Didn’t finish. Liverpool’s on a slide no doubt. But part of me is starting to wonder if this team has gotten hell a lucky this season before March. Won a bbunch of games on some late goals.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally caught the last five minutes. A friend told me the announcers likened the Adrian blunder to Neuer's gaffe against Mane and Liverpool last year. Perhaps the only link was it happened to Liverpool.

He thought he had to clear a ball into no mans land (middle of the field) and split it between two Liverpool defenders right too llorente I believe.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t finish. Liverpool’s on a slide no doubt. But part of me is starting to wonder if this team has gotten hell a lucky this season before March. Won a bbunch of games on some late goals.
They played in such a dominant fashion across all competitions for a while there. Hard to keep that grind up, no doubt.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Champions League in doubt now. La Liga postponed. Read Madrid in quarantine. Juventus player with COVID-19. I would be shocked now if any of these leagues finish the season.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game at Anfield. Current aggregate Atleti 3 - Liverpool 2

2nd half of extra time starting. Liverpool needs two goals to go through. Atlético up onawa
Congrats to athletico, even though they are a bunch of flopping homo’s. Their defense bent but didn’t break. Kudos to them. Too many missed chances.

Yeah, like Liverpool wasn't diving all over the box in extra time to try and get a penalty. Liverpool weren't playing like Liverpool in extra time, especially the 2nd half, they looked desperate and kept just trying to hit the long ball hoping Mane or Salah could get it.

They haven't been looking anywhere close to their best for the last month, look at the results.

loss to Atletico (UCL)
taken to the wire by West Ham (EPL)
loss to Watford (EPL)
loss to Chelsea (FA Cup)
loss to Atletico (UCL)

luckily, they are so far ahead, and City are playing shitty so they all but have the League wrapped up.

Fuck you Adrian you worthless fucking clown.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m wondering if this helps or hurts premier league teams still in this.
Probably help for this season, time off for any injuries etc to heal. I think it will have a bigger effect on next season as they will finish this Champions League then go directly into the new League, FA Cup, and European competitions right away. I can see more injuries across the board next season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably help for this season, time off for any injuries etc to heal. I think it will have a bigger effect on next season as they will finish this Champions League then go directly into the new League, FA Cup, and European competitions right away. I can see more injuries across the board next season.

Very good point. Not sure the league will start on time though.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe, they do have a good young group, but they'll probably loan them all out as usual.

Hell they played most of them already this year. Really no point in doing that now unless Abramovich is hard up for cash (I doubt) or another club makes it damn well worth their while.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren’t winning Champs league anyway.

Abraham like Mount, James, Tomori and others all have played Valuable minutes in competitive competitions too.
Yeah, I know. I just hate Chelsea due to the 2012 Champions League Final result. This is payback, and then some. Bayern could've gone back-to-back if it weren't for those Chelsea assholes.