• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, Nubel's tackle was brutal. Red AF.

Nubel to Javi / Boateng...hold my beer.

Still Schalke and still in 4th. Bayern gained 2 spots this weekend. No more laying eggs going forward. Next 2 games are must wins.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nubel to Javi / Boateng...hold my beer.

Still Schalke and still in 4th. Bayern gained 2 spots this weekend. No more laying eggs going forward. Next 2 games are must wins.
upload_2019-12-15_20-30-58.png

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great battle between Dortmund and Leipzig. Two Bundesliga heavyweights. Ended in a 3-3 tie. Kind of was hoping Dortmund would win to cut the Leipzig lead more but anyways both drop 2 points today.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great battle between Dortmund and Leipzig. Two Bundesliga heavyweights. Ended in a 3-3 tie. Kind of was hoping Dortmund would win to cut the Leipzig lead more but anyways both drop 2 points today.
Was a great match.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freiburg and Leverkusen get upset today. That helps. I guess there is midweek Bundesliga this week. Bayern gets Freiburg next. That will be a big one.

Aren't these the midweek games the Bundesliga plays right before the Christmas/winter break?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't these the midweek games the Bundesliga plays right before the Christmas/winter break?

Yes. After Saturday no games til mid January. I like the break. It is good for the players. Should have Hernandez back when league starts again. And maybe a Transfer or 2. Can we get Boateng to transfer away in January? Please:nod:

Bayern beat Freiburg today they are back in 4th on goal differential with Dortmund. Could be 3rd if Schalke loses. I am going to take a long lunch from work at the bar today for this one. On FS2 and TUDN networks.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. After Saturday no games til mid January. I like the break. It is good for the players. Should have Hernandez back when league starts again. And maybe a Transfer or 2. Can we get Boateng to transfer away in January? Please:nod:

Bayern beat Freiburg today they are back in 4th on goal differential with Dortmund. Could be 3rd if Schalke loses. I am going to take a long lunch from work at the bar today for this one. On FS2 and TUDN networks.
I bet Boateng will be gone. He supposedly wants to leave and the bosses will allow it. Having Hernández back will be huge.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a finish to the Bayern Freiburg. Who the hell is Zirkzee on Bayern, but I love him now. Comes in during injury time and scores the winning goal lol.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Boateng will be gone. He supposedly wants to leave and the bosses will allow it. Having Hernández back will be huge.

The bosses will allow it lol.... they want him out the door as much as the rest of us. But even without him that defense whoa. They were horrible on defense today again Freiburg, especially in the 2nd half. The worst was Kimmich.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bosses will allow it lol.... they want him out the door as much as the rest of us. But even without him that defense whoa. They were horrible on defense today again Freiburg, especially in the 2nd half. The worst was Kimmich.
I saw the first half today. Luckily on vacation this week. What I saw was uninspiring. The Davies to Lewa hookup was great though. Perfect placement from Davies on the wing.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope. Bayern needs a clinical and reliable winger badly:

Leroy Sané wants January transfer to Bayern Munich
The injury should logically lower his price a smidge I would think/hope.

Saw an article the other day about how FCB’s “stars” demanded Coutinho’s permanent signing after the amazing hat trick. Your thoughts on that? I would think a Sane move means Coutinho goes back to the other FCB after the loan.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury should logically lower his price a smidge I would think/hope.

Saw an article the other day about how FCB’s “stars” demanded Coutinho’s permanent signing after the amazing hat trick. Your thoughts on that? I would think a Sane move means Coutinho goes back to the other FCB after the loan.

I am against the signing. He has been average to subpar overall. Had the great game against Werder but everyone is having great games against Werder. Again, today I didn't see, although to be honest, no one showed much until the end today. But he needs to be more dominant in midfield to be signed. I prefer Sane and Havertz with the money.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the first half today. Luckily on vacation this week. What I saw was uninspiring. The Davies to Lewa hookup was great though. Perfect placement from Davies on the wing.

It was very uninspiring. The defense could not handle the Freiburg attack in the second half. Very lucky there were not more Freiburg goals. And a lot of midfielders and forwards not getting back and helping the defense, and just being lazy. As bad as Muller was, he was covering the even worse Kimmich.

P.S. I looked up Zirkzee. Zero goals in the 3rd division in 13 games, but has done well in under 19's. Academy guy. Bayern Academy has not been great in awhile. I guess the timing was right today. Hansi with that move got the extra 2 points with timely coaching.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was very uninspiring. The defense could not handle the Freiburg attack in the second half. Very lucky there were not more Freiburg goals. And a lot of midfielders and forwards not getting back and helping the defense, and just being lazy. As bad as Muller was, he was covering the even worse Kimmich.

P.S. I looked up Zirkzee. Zero goals in the 3rd division in 13 games, but has done well in under 19's. Academy guy. Bayern Academy has not been great in awhile. I guess the timing was right today. Hansi with that move got the extra 2 points with timely coaching.
KHR said Hansi should at least have his job through the summer now.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dull first half. Where is the quality on offense? Tentative build up really allows Wolfsburg to set their defense. Now we are also stuck with Boateng too due to Javi injury. Ugh. Only player that showed something in that half was Davies. Disappointing again. Not the Bayern of old for sure....

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dull first half. Where is the quality on offense? Tentative build up really allows Wolfsburg to set their defense. Now we are also stuck with Boateng too due to Javi injury. Ugh. Only player that showed something in that half was Davies. Disappointing again. Not the Bayern of old for sure....
Müller had a couple decent crosses for headers as well. Thanks to Neuer, FCB not losing by one at half.