• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Pick'ems/Sign up/espn/confidence

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference in the 2 groups is that if you fail to make your picks, you will get booted from the new group. We want to keep our average score up so the hoop will win the game.

See, this is the important part.
The Administrator for the original one is a guy I don't think posts here anymore, so nothing can be changed, or people booted. It just keeps rolling over. A lot of people forget a week. It's tough to remember every week.

I know I was guilty late last season of missing a week, because I just forgot, but I wasn't doing that great anyway.

Since I'm in the 2nd group, I have to make the extra effort to remember every week, and also put more thought into the choices. I usually get it done in about 30 seconds, but more thought sometimes hurts the outcome.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Administrator for the original one is a guy I don't think posts here anymore, so nothing can be changed, or people booted. It just keeps rolling over. A lot of people forget a week. It's tough to remember every week.

I know I was guilty late last season of missing a week, because I just forgot, but I wasn't doing that great anyway.

Since I'm in the 2nd group, I have to make the extra effort to remember every week, and also put more thought into the choices. I usually get it done in about 30 seconds, but more thought sometimes hurts the outcome.
Stop abusing your brain.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's really not THAT difficult to remember. Most of you post 50 times a day in the CF forum. You can do it.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 39 in the v 2.0 pick'ems. Be nice to have a few more..

Just click the link to join and type the password: popeye. You don't have to make additional picks (the same picks work in both groups).

The difference in the 2 groups is that if you fail to make your picks, you will get booted from the new group. We want to keep our average score up so the hoop will win the game.

Join my group, SportsHoopla v 2.0, in ESPN College Pick'em!

This is the last time I'll bug the following people that are in the old group, but not the new one:

@bamabear82
@mall3013
@thedddd
@rmilia1
@handicappers
@BoiseMike19
@WestEndVol (LAST YEARS WINNER)
@UTVolCountry
@WPS
@006
@pedro3252
@Blackshirts BLVD
@MikeMed
@TheDayMan
@Hook'Em0608

I think I joined, can you see if it went through?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for anyone signed up for the v 2.0 pick'ems group, just a little instruction. This group was created because the old group has no active admin. For years, participants have complained about the people that forget to make their picks or give up bringing down our group ranking against other groups.

I will be editing the list when people forget to make picks. If you forget to make your picks, I'll remove you from the group before the next week.

If for some reason you realize you forgot to make your picks, but there are still active games happening, get the remaining games picked asap because you still have a chance to get decent points. For example, if you didn't pick the 3 early games, the pick'ems game will give you a scratch on your 1 - 3 point games, but you could still get 47 total points by doing well on the later games. So if you catch it early enough, you can still do OK and I won't deep-six your season.

People can still join this group up to the point of the first game starting. Once the games begin tomorrow, I'll be locking the group. Right now we have 50 players, we'll see how many are left by week 13. Good luck.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked week one but I'm not going to play after all. I decided to bet games against the spread instead. Much more fun than picking and I will win money. I always do.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'm pissed. Nothing on the Pickem page is responding for me on ESPN. I can't even pick the games. It's non responsive. What the actual fuck is this bullshit?!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'm pissed. Nothing on the Pickem page is responding for me on ESPN. I can't even pick the games. It's non responsive. What the actual fuck is this bullshit?!

ESPN seems to be a hot mess.
You know it's bad when you look back at "robust" as the glory days.