• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 is a Defining Year for the Steelers

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sooo hate this guy, but twice in 2 days I agree with him..........

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im with u actually

I'm not understanding this.....

I need a catchy title......

Why is this defining????
I went off the deep end last year and the year before that because of this team.
I don't know, maybe it's me and I seen the writing on the walls. I know you guys have a lot more tolerance for the crap.
I don't, my line of work you make a call, I made that call the last two years, this year 2 games in and it's the same shit with the same bitches on this team.....huh

Defining.....4 Fuckin super bowls in 6 years is defining.
A bunch of cvnts with sand in their vaginas is not defining.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more like it:

a-live-look-in-at-the-steelers-practice-facility.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not understanding this.....

I need a catchy title......

Why is this defining????
I went off the deep end last year and the year before that because of this team.
I don't know, maybe it's me and I seen the writing on the walls. I know you guys have a lot more tolerance for the crap.
I don't, my line of work you make a call, I made that call the last two years, this year 2 games in and it's the same shit with the same bitches on this team.....huh

Defining.....4 Fuckin super bowls in 6 years is defining.
A bunch of cvnts with sand in their vaginas is not defining.
lol i have no idea

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like we have found ourselves in a familiar position once again Steeler Nation...

Anyone care to play armchair GM and tell us what you'd do to fix this mess?

Step 1. Tomlin needs to let Butler do his job. We've beat around the bush with this for years, but the same shell defenses keep appearing. I'm tired of these defensive schemes biting them in the ass and everyone blames "execution". Give me a fucking break. If a crackhead smoked his kneecaps off do we blame the pipe or Timmy? Timmy's the one that's gotta make the god damn decision to wake up and smell the coffee. I hope you guys get what I mean with that. lol. And the schemes in question are the dropping 7-8 into zone coverage while rushing only 2-4 guys. If Butler wants to save his job, then he needs to be given the opportunity to do so. Quit fucking with the program Tomlin. If it isn't Tomlin, then Butler needs to go. No excuse for that lame duck defense being used... ever.

Step 2. Tomlin needs to focus on bringing this group together as a coach and not keeping his hands in the coordinator's cookie pots. I'm not expecting miracles, but he needs to find a way to rally the guys and get them focused. Talk is cheap. Time to get the job done or get the hell out. Anyone hindering that process needs to be made an example of. Ben, AB, you name it. Maybe its time to pull off that Le'Veon trade no matter the cost. Make a statement. If you aren't with us, you are against us. This needs to be a team, not a playground. I don't care who you are or what you've accomplished.

Step 3. FFS can somebody please get us a new punter? I'll start a gofundme if we need to import some central american soccer player to get the job done. Better yet, there's that new International Pathway Program or whatever the fuck its called. Let's kick that TE rugby dude to the curb and bring in a leg.

Step 4. Can somebody start sending me a weekly supply of Iron City Light?

20180917_212351.jpg

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm slowly starting to not really become a fan of this organization. Strictly because of how they are just letting the players do whatever they want, however they want, whenever they want and wherever they want. It's getting ridiculous.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure his agent already dimissed this as a personal matter.
You mean like an excused absence. Freakin' reporters always jumping to (usually the wrong) conclusions!!!