• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 is a Defining Year for the Steelers

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is defined by the fact the inmates run the asylum.

No coaching, no discipline.....

But 5 years from now.....who cares.

I agree with you except for the 5 years thing. When/If we are clawing at a 6th seed playoff spot with Mason Rudolph, JuJu Smith-Schuster and James Conner, instead of winning divisions, we will look back on the "good old days" of Ben, Bell and AB and wonder why we couldn't bring it all together for at least 1 last title run. And I think we will be quickly reminded that Mike Tomlin and the FO of the Steelers, like you said, let the inmates run the asylum.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that many people, mainly Steelers fans, will look back at this squad and wonder why this caliber of talent couldn't win at least 1 title in the span of 5-6 years.

:hellno:

5-6 years from now fans will be thinking, who do we play this week, how do we stack up against them.

Who gives a shit about a bunch of diva losers.
The ones worth a damn got a ring, and I feel bad for Ben. I bet he wishes he would of retired now.

No one is going to look back at this team and wonder why, it's pretty fuckin obvious

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel dirty for Ben. I bet he wishes he would of retired now.

Yeah he's the guy I feel for the most. I wanted another one just for him honestly. Feel like he deserves more than 2 rings.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's the guy I feel for the most. I wanted another one just for him honestly. Feel like he deserves more than 2 rings.

He does.

And how many times did Ben restructure his contract, take pay cuts so these fuckin bitches could be in Pittsburgh???
And do you think they feel one ounce of loyally to him?????
I think AB answered that this morning.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does.

And how many times did Ben restructure his contract, take pay cuts so these fuckin bitches could be in Pittsburgh???
And do you think they feel one ounce of loyally to him?????
I think AB answered that this morning.

Ya know, it's funny you mention that. Max Kellerman on First Take said that Ben's contract is the most to blame for the issues with the Steelers right now. I can't fuckin believe he said that and he was able to say that with a straight face. He went from making almost $18 mil down to $12 mil. What else do they want him to do??

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, it's funny you mention that. Max Kellerman on First Take said that Ben's contract is the most to blame for the issues with the Steelers right now. I can't fuckin believe he said that and he was able to say that with a straight face. He went from making almost $18 mil down to $12 mil. What else do they want him to do??

Ben and a few of the guys Tomlin has disposed of took pay cuts many times. To put a championship team on the field.....

But do you think any of the prissy bitches would do that......I think we know the answer to that.

But to blame Ben for doing what he thought best for the team......maybe he should wear bells new helmet.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf: blaming Ben's contract?!? Is he going to blame Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers or Matt Stafford's contracts when their teams don't win a SB this year.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers are filling the void for the now defunct Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't he resort to the same thing some years ago when Antwan Blake, Ross Cockrell & Brandin Boykin were the sheep?

Sure Tomlin, lets just keep playing musical chairs back there and deploying the same defensive schemes.

That's just what they need to fix that secondary. :rolleyes2:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smartass. You always have some sort of anecdote to distract people from your uselessness.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smartass. You always have some sort of anecdote to distract people from your uselessness.

How bout you be worried about all the unnecessary roughness penalties that probably made the game a lot closer than it should've been?? Freakin' Tomlin.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout you be worried about all the unnecessary roughness penalties that probably made the game a lot closer than it should've been?? Freakin' Tomlin.
He's on the competition committee, so he caused those and the degrade to entertainment value. But since he's on the committee he has to spin it that way even if it's total BS and he knows that too!