• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 draft thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any QB drafted, whether with the 13th pick or a higher pick via a Cousins transaction, will still have to sit and learn. The question is, will they be allowed to do this?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any QB drafted, whether with the 13th pick or a higher pick via a Cousins transaction, will still have to sit and learn. The question is, will they be allowed to do this?

If we draft a QB at 13, he starts.

If we trade up for a QB, he starts.

And what I expect us to get for Cousins is a 3rd rounder in 2019. A Compensatory pick.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we draft a QB at 13, he starts.

If we trade up for a QB, he starts.

And what I expect us to get for Cousins is a 3rd rounder in 2019. A Compensatory pick.

And this is why I have zero confidence in the way things are done here in D.C.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why I have zero confidence in the way things are done here in D.C.

I liken it to your painted into a corner analogy.

If Kirk is tagged, I expect him to sign it or force his way out.

If Bruce does manage to get something more than a Comp pick for Kirk, I expect him to use said bounty to trade up. Because for the past year we have been fed the idea that there between 5-7 Rookies that will be better than Cousins. So pick one, or pick 13, the rookie will have to start.

The worst thing for the legacy of Bruce would be to get rid Kirk, draft a rookie, and said rookie flops while Kirk even does just OK else where.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Bruce does manage to get something more than a Comp pick for Kirk, I expect him to use said bounty to trade up. Because for the past year we have been fed the idea that there between 5-7 Rookies that will be better than Cousins. So pick one, or pick 13, the rookie will have to start.

The worst thing for the legacy of Bruce would be to get rid Kirk, draft a rookie, and said rookie flops while Kirk even does just OK else where.

As mentioned before, your is also an interesting take.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The worst thing for BA would be success for KC elsewhere. God forbid KC wins a SB with Denver or Jacksonville.

Even if the rookie is somewhat successful, this will make the move a flop in almost everybody’s opinion.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we are dead set on a QB, IM thinking Allen then Mayfield as for guys I expect to be available if we are going to draft one in the first round.

But since I expect Kirk gone, I'm hoping we draft Vea in the first, then take Rudolph in the 2nd.

You think theyre more likely to be available than Jackson? Or is that just cuz Jackson terrifies you lol.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think theyre more likely to be available than Jackson? Or is that just cuz Jackson terrifies you lol.

Actually I think one or both will be gone before we pick at 13.

Jackson will be there, in which case I would sooner see us pick a punter at 13. Just say no to RG4