• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-19 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw on the ticker that the Ravens are set to trade Joe Flacco to the Broncos - It's a new start for the Ravens @Comeds

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw on the ticker that the Ravens are set to trade Joe Flacco to the Broncos - It's a new start for the Ravens @Comeds
Yep, I wish Joe well but its probably time.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woah...

Time for a fresh start.

1447988455Beautiful-Demise-Shane-Falco-04.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos shouldn't attempt a single pass play under 50 yards.

Here's what I don't get - The Broncos were looking at Stamps QB Bo Levi Mitchell (brought in him for a workout), but obviously didn't wow him with a contract offer. I'd rather have Mitchell as a QB option than Flacco at this point, but hey horse teeth John Elway is like Kevin Lowe, he knows a thing or two about winning.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I don't get - The Broncos were looking at Stamps QB Bo Levi Mitchell (brought in him for a workout), but obviously didn't wow him with a contract offer. I'd rather have Mitchell as a QB option than Flacco at this point, but hey horse teeth John Elway is like Kevin Lowe, he knows a thing or two about winning.

So you're saying they brought in Mitchell but Elway was like "naaaaaaaaaa...aaay....ayyy."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the Penguins signed Miro Satan...

...Let's pause here and try to consider the direction a post which starts, "When the Penguins signed Miro Satan" could possibly take. Okay, cool, moving on.

When the Penguins signed Miro Satan, I thought, "Great! He always seems to score goals in Pittsburgh! Now he'll do it for the Penguins!" That's not exactly how it went down, but the Penguins did win the Cup that year.

Anyway, maybe the Broncos wanted Flacco because he did well against the Broncos.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a big Flacco fan. I always thought he was just OK, then that declined the last couple of seasons. Having said that for most of his tenure here the Ravens have had terrible groups of receivers. This year again, I think its one of the worst groups in the league.

And not being a big fan I will gladly admit he really played well some stretches. I never saw the Super Bowl win coming, that was amazing. (the first one once in the playoffs did not amaze me, this one out of nowhere - it was awesome). The year before the Super Bowl win in the AFC Championship with 22 seconds left Flacco hit Lee Evans with a perfect pass in the end zone only to have Lee get it knocked out of his hand. Not Flacco's fault. A couple years later after beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the playoffs the Ravens lost to the Patriots 35-31. Flacco was really good that game.

So the team had some really fun exciting seasons with Joe.

I can also say this, from going to the last two games this year - I bet more people are unhappy about this move than are happy.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a big Flacco fan. I always thought he was just OK, then that declined the last couple of seasons. Having said that for most of his tenure here the Ravens have had terrible groups of receivers. This year again, I think its one of the worst groups in the league.

And not being a big fan I will gladly admit he really played well some stretches. I never saw the Super Bowl win coming, that was amazing. (the first one once in the playoffs did not amaze me, this one out of nowhere - it was awesome). The year before the Super Bowl win in the AFC Championship with 22 seconds left Flacco hit Lee Evans with a perfect pass in the end zone only to have Lee get it knocked out of his hand. Not Flacco's fault. A couple years later after beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the playoffs the Ravens lost to the Patriots 35-31. Flacco was really good that game.

So the team had some really fun exciting seasons with Joe.

I can also say this, from going to the last two games this year - I bet more people are unhappy about this move than are happy.

I haven't followed the Ravens much this year, but I'm happy that RG3 is gonna get that RG3rd chance he so RGD deserves.

Also, Joe Flacco deserves credit for being the only quarterback to keep Ray Lewis from stabbing a guy after a Super Bowl win.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Joe Flacco deserves credit for being the only quarterback to keep Ray Lewis from stabbing a guy after a Super Bowl win.
Contrary to popular belief, Ray Lewis stabbed a guy two years before he won the Super Bowl.

He probably thinks his name sounds dumb. Bo Levi sounds like a Dukes of Hazzard character.

Now Jake Butt! THAT is a name you can set your watch to.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably thinks his name sounds dumb. Bo Levi sounds like a Dukes of Hazzard character.

Now Jake Butt! THAT is a name you can set your watch to.

Obligatory...The funny thing is Bo Levi Mitchell wears #19 because Johnny Unitas is his idol.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contrary to popular belief, Ray Lewis stabbed a guy two years before he won the Super Bowl.

And that's why its a problem, most people will give you a pass if you stab somebody while celebrating a Super Bowl win.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Elway keeps bringing in all of these QB’s that suck so he can solidify his position as the best Broncos QB ever.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think:

Cool beans but ... Interception or completed pass ???

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine being the cops doing this surveillance and catching a famous billionaire coming out of a dingy South Florida strip mall tug?

Status
Not open for further replies.