• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Minnesota Twins

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily Hildenberger still has a huge cock

Can he go 3 innings???

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To early to worry about the fact our supposed ace can't get out two of the worst hitters in baseball up 4 runs in a huge game?
Tied for AL lead in victories, tho... :whistle:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doing a quick projection even though a lot can change before then--assuming there's no Game #163, it would be Colon in line to start the WC game.

I heard we are goi to skip Sledgers next start

With the day off everyone stays on normal rest and it lines Santana up to start.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buxton 0 - 18 last 4 games... Juss sayin'

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that makes you dance? Shame on you.

Of course not, I just think it was silly to get so excited about him having a real good month thinking somehow he finally turned into the player we all hoped he would be.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not, I just think it was silly to get so excited about him having a real good month thinking somehow he finally turned into the player we all hoped he would be.

It was more then a good month.

It's silly for someone to say 0-18 is end of the world especially when he doesn't watch.

Even more especially....when that same person called Mauer done after a poor April when anyone with a brain knew that it wouldn't last with his extreme contact rates

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more then a good month.

It's silly for someone to say 0-18 is end of the world especially when he doesn't watch.

Even more especially....when that same person called Mauer done after a poor April when anyone with a brain knew that it wouldn't last with his extreme contact rates

LOLZZZ, coming from you this is hilarious, you jump on and off the wagon more than anyone I know. When did I say it was the end of the world, simply pointing out he's the same player he's always been his hot month was the exception not the rule.

ALL PRAISE MAUER THE SLAP HITTING $23M MAN!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZZZ, coming from you this is hilarious, you jump on and off the wagon more than anyone I know. When did I say it was the end of the world, simply pointing out he's the same player he's always been his hot month was the exception not the rule.

ALL PRAISE MAUER THE SLAP HITTING $23M MAN!

On and off what wagon? Lmao. I've never wanted Buxton gone

He's not the same player. Really not even close.

For the teams sake make another prediction. You are always wrong. My counter predictions then turn out correct. For the better

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On and off what wagon? Lmao. I've never wanted Buxton gone

He's not the same player. Really not even close.

For the teams sake make another prediction. You are always wrong. My counter predictions then turn out correct. For the better

On and off the Twins wagon, how many times have you said we were done this year?

He's not? In 298 AB's last year he had 35 extra base hits, this year in 390 AB's he has 28 extra base hits. I will give him credit though,he has raised his OBP from really shit to just shitty. You know I like Buxton, aside from Polanco there is nobody on the team I wanna see succeed more!

What predictions have I made that have been wrong? What predictions have you made that have been right? You know what a hyperbole is right? You and your selective memory, I think thats why we've been friends so long because you are just so hilariously neurotic! lolzzz

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On and off the Twins wagon, how many times have you said we were done this year?

He's not? In 298 AB's last year he had 35 extra base hits, this year in 390 AB's he has 28 extra base hits. I will give him credit though,he has raised his OBP from really shit to just shitty. You know I like Buxton, aside from Polanco there is nobody on the team I wanna see succeed more!

What predictions have I made that have been wrong? What predictions have you made that have been right? You know what a hyperbole is right? You and your selective memory, I think thats why we've been friends so long because you are just so hilariously neurotic! lolzzz

Bandwagon would be the guy who doesn't even watch the team. And then comments on players performances when he sees fit. But "wants them to do well".

Predictions...hmm I told you Mauer would finish May ahead of Vargas in BA ANd would be at .270 by the end of the month. Both right.

Mauer not finishing below Olerud is going to be right

That Mauer walk off homer. Nailed it.

Truthfully I'm always right.

Let me know when you pony up and support your "favorite team ever"!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon would be the guy who doesn't even watch the team. And then comments on players performances when he sees fit. But "wants them to do well".

Predictions...hmm I told you Mauer would finish May ahead of Vargas in BA ANd would be at .270 by the end of the month. Both right.

Mauer not finishing below Olerud is going to be right

That Mauer walk off homer. Nailed it.

Truthfully I'm always right.

Let me know when you pony up and support your "favorite team ever"!!

You know I had direcTv at the old house and when I moved I didn't get it at the new house because I was able to get my internet for work way cheaper going with Spectrum. Bandwagon because I didn't wanna pay $119 for the ticket for the rest of the year after I already paid $200 to have the ticket with DirecTv.

I love how you think that getting a couple predictions right out of 100 somehow makes you Nostradamus.

I don't care where Mauer finishes... Olerud > Mauer

Again, predict something 1,000 times then act smart when it finally happens. I have never seen you and Douggie in the same place.

Again, amusing as always.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but wonder if there is more going on with Buxton's hand injury.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I had direcTv at the old house and when I moved I didn't get it at the new house because I was able to get my internet for work way cheaper going with Spectrum. Bandwagon because I didn't wanna pay $119 for the ticket for the rest of the year after I already paid $200 to have the ticket with DirecTv.

I love how you think that getting a couple predictions right out of 100 somehow makes you Nostradamus.

I don't care where Mauer finishes... Olerud > Mauer

Again, predict something 1,000 times then act smart when it finally happens. I have never seen you and Douggie in the same place.

Again, amusing as always.

Yet you don't have a single prediction of me ever being wrong lol.

You are wrong about just about everything you say. Then you try and play them off as jokes.

Facts break you.

Like I said, leave the analysis to the pros and diehards.

You keep checking your newspaper box scores and then making moronic predictions based off it!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but wonder if there is more going on with Buxton's hand injury.

Could be. But first couple games he was fine with it.

The one game against Tampa he was back to bad ABs chasing the slider down and away. Other then that he looks like he had been. Needs to stop taking so many strikes and get back to ambushing.

He's had poor luck on a couple good D plays and two bad called third strikes too.

Look for Buck to get it going quick