• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 MBBRL ROLL CALL AND NOMINATION THREAD

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower and/or @tlance wanna weigh in in this and make sure I'm not speaking out of turn?

You didn't ask me, but we all know I got a big mouth and a opinion I want to share. So I'll just say I think your correct ( bit shocked it wasn't included in the constitution, that thing was thick as a bible). Also have to get a commitment from Smitty.......

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys - clarification of where we are as of today;

From Article XII Special Conditions (Attrition)

If there are any A leaguers that are up for oblivion because of any rules violations or because they no longer wish to participate in the league, they will also be subject to the oblivion vote, but the spot vacated in the A league will go to the “relegated” A leaguer with the highest power ranking. For example, if the two “relegated” A leaguers had a 7 power ranking and a 5 power ranking, the person with the 7 power ranking would be able to stay in the A league and only one member would relegated to the B league. If there are two A league spots open, then the first spot will go to the “relegated” A leaguer with the highest power ranking and the 2nd spot would go to the B leaguer who is next in line under the criteria for which teams moves up. One A leaguer would still be relegated to the B league, because it’s not fair for both A leaguers to be saved under this rule.
--------------------------------
Commish Clarification for 2017 season:
Since Chef is out - Face-lee-us based on his higher power ranking (10) over mine (6) will remain in KOTF (technically replacing Chef). Chef is now in oblivion (out of KOTF) and will have to be nominated and voted back into the league next season if he desires to return. Leftypower moves down to BATG. So 2 opening in KOTF (Leftypower and Chef) result. The two moving up are: obxyankeefan (breakdown winner) and cheesehead/Trudem (league champ). This could change if any further attrition takes place.

Those subject to oblivion per Article VIII (i) are microwave (power ranking of 3 - already out) and Stomp (power ranking of 8). As with any pending new member, Stomp will have to nominated, accept and voted back in.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there are any A leaguers that are up for oblivion because of any rules violations or because they no longer wish to participate in the league, they will also be subject to the oblivion vote, but the spot vacated in the A league will go to the “relegated” A leaguer with the highest power ranking. For example, if the two “relegated” A leaguers had a 7 power ranking and a 5 power ranking, the person with the 7 power ranking would be able to stay in the A league and only one member would relegated to the B league. If there are two A league spots open, then the first spot will go to the “relegated” A leaguer with the highest power ranking and the 2nd spot would go to the B leaguer who is next in line under the criteria for which teams moves up. One A leaguer would still be relegated to the B league, because it’s not fair for both A leaguers to be saved under this rule.
Since Chef is out - Face-lee-us based on his higher power ranking (10) over mine (6) will remain in KOTF (technically replacing Chef). Chef is now in oblivion (out of KOTF) and will have to be nominated and voted back into the league next season if he desires to return. Leftypower moves down to BATG. So 2 opening in KOTF (Leftypower and Chef) result. The two moving up are: obxyankeefan (breakdown winner) and cheesehead/Trudem (league champ). This could change if any further attrition takes place.

Those subject to oblivion per Article VIII (i) are microwave (power ranking of 3 - already out) and Stomp (power ranking of 8). As with any pending new member, Stomp will have to nominated, accept and voted back in.
I knew it was in there somewhere, forgot we called it attrition, and couldn't find it

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I throw my helmet and land punches on @MilkSpiller22 do I get banned or promoted to A league? :noidea:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they good punches, or flailing like a teenage girl in her first cat fight? I'd be more impressed if Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura-ed him

Pulled some hair and chipped his newly pedicured nails

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were there not 2 moving up already
and 2 moving down

so if Chef is out then the same 2 go down and the same 2 go up which still leaves a hole for ol snake bit Barilko who rocked last year ...

im not sure but 2 were already headed down

so ol snake bit can go up

or probably the right thing is only 1 goes down instead of 2 that were going to compensate the loss of Chef..

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were there not 2 moving up already
and 2 moving down

so if Chef is out then the same 2 go down and the same 2 go up which still leaves a hole for ol snake bit Barilko who rocked last year ...

im not sure but 2 were already headed down

so ol snake bit can go up

or probably the right thing is only 1 goes down instead of 2 that were going to compensate the loss of Chef..

Wait to talk after our matchup. You are going down like a fat girl on a hill.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the end of last season
Wait to talk after our matchup. You are going down like a fat girl on a hill.
different league MBBRL main league our match is in MBBRL Suicide

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if anyone is interested, it will be Shady v. Trudem for the B league championship as Shady dispatched of Haroldseattle and Trudem beat OBX for the 3rd time this year. The winner will be joining OBX in the B league next year. On a side note, that's exactly why I would have chosen to play against OBX if I was Harold, to guarantee a chance to move to the A league next year. Now since both he and OBX lost, that chance is officially gone.

Trudem and OBX were the 2 who were ticketed to move up

@TREFF @leftypower

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty and Face were the demotees.

thus 2 up 2 down page 575 from main thread

this was set before Chef bowed out

so now the question is do 3 move up

or

does only 1 move down instead

@TREFF @leftypower

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or probably the right thing is only 1 goes down instead of 2 that were going to compensate the loss of Chef.

so when i wrote this i did mention i though it was the right thing to do
a truly integrated MBBRL'er

thanks @leftypower

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely want to stay these MBBRL's are by far the best leagues there are.
You have my vote

h594FFD50

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys need anything from me? My profile is on the profile thread and I believe I expressed interest a few months ago when it was first being discussed.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to write an essay, though. Not sure I have the patience for that anymore.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep making posts until I hit 5600, though. Since I am inches away.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, I have run out of things to talk about...