• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been away, but haven't heard anything about him really. . i'm not too worried about DB recruiting

I read somewhere that Chevin did not want to have to compete for the position. He saw what was at Lockdown U and decided he wanted an easier path to starting.

Which is too bad, his Mom really loved the visit here. So, she is sort of still in that corner. But, as all parents are want to do, she supports her son 150%. Well, I guess there is those 0.001% parents who control it all

I think Chevin's brother attends Arkansas now.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that Chevin did not want to have to compete for the position. He saw what was at Lockdown U and decided he wanted an easier path to starting.

Which is too bad, his Mom really loved the visit here. So, she is sort of still in that corner. But, as all parents are want to do, she supports her son 150%. Well, I guess there is those 0.001% parents who control it all

I think Chevin's brother attends Arkansas now.

Don't want anyone who's scared of competition.

A 4 star who wants to go to Iowa is already a red flag.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair he rated his visit very high, said the only knock was that he saw the talent in our DB room ahead of him, vs a room full of yeller chairs and whatnot at the iowa. Never mentioned anything about not wanting to compete, although that would be implied going with iowa instead

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard Arkansas is in the hunt (family connections) but haven't heard that he's leaning that way. If anything it sounds like he's leaning towards us. Not sure where he sits on the board with guys seeming to pop up all the time.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lenoir. Holmes. jLewis. Sarell. Would be my wish list please oh and Carr

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am reading HawkeyeNation about their list of 39 VISTORS for the Wisconsin game. WOW. That seems like a lot of visitors, tough to talk to people if you ask me. Seems like a cattle casting call with not much personal interaction.

Eno Benjamin and Chevin Calloway are not on the visitor list.

One Freshman
5 Sophomores
11 Juniors
22 Seniors

are visiting

Djimon Colbert and Mark Kellenberger are on it. I think they were mentioned early on as getting Nebraska offers.

The article mentions that at least two of the recruits have visited other schools. One has visited Michigan and Notre Dame, one has visited Wisconsin.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am reading HawkeyeNation about their list of 39 VISTORS for the Wisconsin game. WOW. That seems like a lot of visitors, tough to talk to people if you ask me. Seems like a cattle casting call with not much personal interaction.

Eno Benjamin and Chevin Calloway are not on the visitor list.

One Freshman
5 Sophomores
11 Juniors
22 Seniors

are visiting

Djimon Colbert and Mark Kellenberger are on it. I think they were mentioned early on as getting Nebraska offers.

The article mentions that at least two of the recruits have visited other schools. One has visited Michigan and Notre Dame, one has visited Wisconsin.
Pretty sure Iowa said they weren't having visitors this weekend because they play at 11...and Kirk thinks OVs during the season are a pain in the butt.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably Iowa guys and maybe Illinois kids just driving in because they are close. Visitors isn't the same as Official visitors.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive indeed, the two local High Schools in iowa City must really have some talent to invite the whole team for an UoV
Assuming of course there's at least two idk I might be out of line there

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up...it's never over for a kid like that and something could always come up, but we are in such a good position for him. It's incredible.
After the last kick in the balls "Peat" I'll forever be reserved about any 5*, but the the way it's playing out with Lewis, I think he's the silent #Yaboyjae was referencing
I'm imagining a wideout lineup of KeyJr Morgan McQuitty and Lewis, wo

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Yer hopes up. Power of posivity. I know speaking for myself personally I kind of reflect the emotions of the head football coach so when Bo is here I was kind of a tough guy now that Mike Riley is here I'm a happy-go-lucky guy so I say get your hopes up man I think we should be excited that we could land these five stars