• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Blades' tape better than Darnay's...

More upside too. Weight to gain (170) and 4 inches taller.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyjon keeps dropping in the WR rankings...

They really do base your ranking off of where you commit to.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now 95% N for Blades. 11 picks today alone. One lone USC pick made a while back, no gator picks.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter Lindsay's a freak athlete. Next year's class needs to focus on the oline.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter Lindsay's a freak athlete. Next year's class needs to focus on the dline.
FIFY. Our last 2 OL classes have been pretty good. Just because we didn't get the #1 overall OT doesn't mean our recruiting has been bad. Our commits this year and last year are pretty solid.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY. Our last 2 OL classes have been pretty good. Just because we didn't get the #1 overall OT doesn't mean our recruiting has been bad. Our commits this year and last year are pretty solid.

I'm starting to question the fact that in a pro style offense, we've barely heard any talk from the O-Linemen about technique. Technique is the god that the OL prays to in a pro style offense.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
props to whoever made that picture for him. That is pretty cool with the mixture of the different teams onto his uniform

I watched this last night. It's pretty damn easy to do these jersey edits.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was looking through the responses to Blades' Top 5 Tweet. Man our fans need to calm the F down.

This one bothered me the most:

Dude, i know the kid is already probably looking at the recruiting sites, but don't freaking remind the kid that a bunch of recruiting sights have already heard where he was going. If that was me, i'd rather not choose what they think.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously people need to fucking stop with this. RT, Like, or even go crazy and hit 'em with a #GBR, but anything past that is borderline stalking.

Our fans have no chill.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this last night. It's pretty damn easy to do these jersey edits.

Dude, if you think that's easy? you must have some mad photoshop skills. I watched some of the video and it says right at the beginning "you need mad photoshop skills". I don't have those. The video was 20 minutes of editing, i could only imagine it taking me several hours. then the Blades pic has multiple things done to it and all blended together.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if you think that's easy? you must have some mad photoshop skills. I watched some of the video and it says right at the beginning "you need mad photoshop skills". I don't have those. The video was 20 minutes of editing, i could only imagine it taking me several hours. then the Blades pic has multiple things done to it and all blended together.

I don't know photoshop very well and I guarantee I could do that. He sped up a ton of the video just because it's tedious work, and I that's all it is: Tedious.

I'm not saying I could do an amazing edit for a recruit. I'm just saying the jersey swap thing is not nearly as hard as it seems.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the video but I do have mad photoshop skills and I know I could put together one of those.

It would definitely take some time. First off I'd have to find pics on the web of all the jerseys I want to use and then they need to be shown at similar angels so that when I piece them together it looks like it actually fits.

People get freaked out by the thought of photo editing, but really it's straight forward and like Brasky said it's just tedious work.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright, yea, tedious is probably a better word. I could probably do it, just not that familiar with photoshop. i don't typically have hours of time to waste, kids and work keep me pretty busy.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsey dropped a bit in ratings because he was injured his entire senior season. 247 didn't drop him but Rivals and ESPN did. However, still a composite 97 rating which is one point off from a 5-star. He's legit.

Blades... it's between us and USC... USC likely doesn't have room anyway and they stopped recruiting him a while back to focus on Greg Johnson. There's multiple reasons all the crystal balls are going Neb's way.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know but as beat up as our oline seems to get every year. It would be great to have a solid 2-3 man rotation.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but as beat up as our oline seems to get every year. It would be great to have a solid 2-3 man rotation.
Yeah you have to get that over time though. We had zero depth, you have to recruit a solid (not necessarily #1 overall great) class every year, not sign a bunch in one year. If we just all of a sudden caught up to where we need to be in one year, 4 years down the road when they graduated we'd be in the same crappy spot.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the video but I do have mad photoshop skills and I know I could put together one of those.

It would definitely take some time. First off I'd have to find pics on the web of all the jerseys I want to use and then they need to be shown at similar angels so that when I piece them together it looks like it actually fits.

People get freaked out by the thought of photo editing, but really it's straight forward and like Brasky said it's just tedious work.

That's exactly what he does. He uses shading and multiple layers as well. The helmet and the face mask are by far the trickiest part.

Basketball players are way easier.