• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Jam's accomplishments after 3 full seasons in ann arbor: no wins over Ohio State, no division titles, no conference crowns, losing record versus Michigan State, losing bowl record, creepy sleepovers, Spring Game national championships.

THAT is the meeeechegan way!

Harbaugh is 9-8 over his last 17 games. Even the dumbest of Michigan fans must be realizing that Harbaugh's star is fading fast.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is 9-8 over his last 17 games. Even the dumbest of Michigan fans must be realizing that Harbaugh's star is fading fast.

doug's too dumb to realize Jimmy Jam hasn't done a damn thing in ann arbor.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you've used the horn joke 6900 times in the last week. it's old and played out, like yo mama's butt hole.
And still...it gets your panties in a knot mary

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dr Nasser at AA. No tressel the cheat at AA.
You get it. You never will.its winning with class.
Look at real michigan man Tom Brady. Jim harbaugh.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu. You had to get out of the shit hole called Ohio. Moved to a flaming part of Colorado. Even iffy left shit hole called Ypsilanti....wamu and handi..can get with old perv iffy. Have a nice circle jerk now

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug. You are avoiding two MAJOR questions....

1. Why is Harbaugh 9-8 in his last 17 games and accomplished nothing at "AA"?

2. How did you get to almost play football at the UM under Bo Schembechler?

Everyone here knows you won't answer either one. You simply lack guts (and the balls) to do so. LOL
Know answer this with a stupid comment you've used at least a dozen times before.

:crazy:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu. You had to get out of the shit hole called Ohio. Moved to a flaming part of Colorado. Even iffy left shit hole called Ypsilanti....wamu and handi..can get with old perv iffy. Have a nice circle jerk now

I live in Boulder. And I guarantee it's nicer than whatever place in Michigan you live. It's bizarre how often you mention gay stuff though. Like I said before, we won't judge you. We all know you like men. Especially Jimmy Jam.

You really are this site's biggest buffoon.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Boulder. And I guarantee it's nicer than whatever place in Michigan you live. It's bizarre how often you mention gay stuff though. Like I said before, we won't judge you. We all know you like men. Especially Jimmy Jam.

You really are this site's biggest buffoon.
It's your buddy handicapper..soon as he comes on. He starts with the gay/iffy stuff.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone here knows you won't answer either one. You simply lack guts (and the balls) to do so. LOL
Know answer this with a stupid comment you've used at least a dozen times before.

What about 2nd base??? Duh. Duh. Tell woman folk iffy...im coming down to your corner. Bring towels

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douglas = Doofuss
You and iffy can start a club. The unmanly club.
Iffy watches woman basketball. Handi....soccer.
Call it...the flamers club.
No horns allowed. Just like handicapper...no horns
Bawwwwwwhhawwwwee

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Avoiding? LOL

I answered your question about 2nd base....

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you (one of the dougs) put up such a stupid post about playing football at the UM? You did it four times that I easily found. Did you really think anyone was going to believe you? Were you just trying to get attention by starting an argument?
You have to admit - @dougplayer made the post. Why? Sickness? Immaturity? A stroke? A dream from a 12 year old's mind?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you (one of the dougs) put up such a stupid post about playing football at the UM? You did it four times that I easily found. Did you really think anyone was going to believe you? Were you just trying to get attention by starting an argument?
You have to admit - @dougplayer made the post. Why? Sickness? Immaturity? A stroke? A dream from a 12 year old's mind?
Why did your mom first start a corner? Then your wife? Then your daughter? Is it because you are a failure at providing? Small in the manhood area? Wamu won't care.hoq much more will this family tradition continue????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you prove it wrong? Bothers you a lot doesn't it???? You must think of it all day. No told me to see michigan doctors about my knee. Said Sparty doctors were iffy..meaning queer.very iffy. He was right about nassar

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did your mom first start a corner? Then your wife? Then your daughter? Is it because you are a failure at providing? Small in the manhood area? Wamu won't care.hoq much more will this family tradition continue????

Can someone please ban this motherfucker?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please ban this motherfucker?

Don't worry....I'm baiting him enough that even the not noticeable administrators here will do something.

But don't forget....he has some supporters who will cry if he goes.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are some that protect the shield..like jaworski. and a few others. I want to see what kornheser and will bonn say. and the around the horn.

I liked what Caldwell had to say. he said bad call. cant dwell on it. have to forget it. move on.
I like that guy. he is a real coach. tough break for sure.
the one thing that gets me mad.

you know.... That call wouldn't have been made against Dallas...or NE..and for sure not against the fudge packers. years of no respect for the Lions ...
dam. just wanted1 play off win!!!! is that to much to ask????
I know...Detroit is spoiled with the Tigers....on the verge of a ring. red wings always a shot at the cup...and now Michigan is going to rise back to the tip with jimbo harbaugh

The above is a post from @dougplayer from 3 years ago. Anyone want to tell me that the clown who is posting under that name now is the same guy? (There are a lot more like this from 2 or three years back)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry....I'm baiting him enough that even the not noticeable administrators here will do something.

But don't forget....he has some supporters who will cry if he goes.
Yes you are. So brave you are iffy.
That's your role on this thread. To bait. You are a master waiter. Always posting after me. I hope they review that to. You are such a fraud iffy

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years ago. When he started. Didn't show us yet how dumb he really was. Great post bawwhaww