• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I recall him mentioning that, but seems like that was a few months ago

Yeah, it was for the series that started June 9th.

@ChiSoxFan, you fuckin welcher!!!

Honestly, I looked at the texts, here's how it went:

CSF: I'm a tad late, but avatar bet on series winner this weekend. Weeklong?

SR: Sure thing, faggot!

Maybe I hurt his feelings with the faggot bit.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was for the series that started June 9th.

@ChiSoxFan, you fuckin welcher!!!

Honestly, I looked at the texts, here's how it went:

CSF: I'm a tad late, but avatar bet on series winner this weekend. Weeklong?

SR: Sure thing, faggot!

Maybe I hurt his feelings with the faggot bit.

Honestly Slink, he should be pretty used to that by now. My guess is he is just a welching fag

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the next series against the wagon burners. Verlander will break 1 off in them.

Hard to "break one off" in a team that you've been pretty much dickless against for your entire career.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francona underwent a "heart procedure" yesterday at Cleveland Clinic and won't return until sometime after the break. He's going to miss managing the AL's All-Star Team; Indians' bench coach, Brad Mills, will fill in for him in Miami.

The Indians have been pretty vague about what's going on with him. I wish him the best and hope for a speedy and full recovery.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francona underwent a "heart procedure" yesterday at Cleveland Clinic and won't return until sometime after the break. He's going to miss managing the AL's All-Star Team; Indians' bench coach, Brad Mills, will fill in for him in Miami.

The Indians have been pretty vague about what's going on with him. I wish him the best and hope for a speedy and full recovery.
3 visits to the hospital in a month, certainly nothing to take lightly. I know the guy has been a physical train wreck for a number of years but he has by far been my favorite Indians' skipper and I hope for his sake they can get him feeling better regardless of how the season progresses

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want, I'll do both bets on this series - if the Indians lose, I'll sport Voltare's avi for a week and then yours for a week.

I also post your avi for the next seven days - did you see it?

I didn't see it. You can go with Coltaire on this one. I won't get to watch much of it anyways. Have running around with my little man to do

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: It was cardiac ablation procedure.

Intentionally scarring/destroying malfunctioning parts of the heart. :shocked:

I had not heard this. In the context of things, that is not as invasive of a procedure as it sounds. I used to work with a guy who had the same procedure done at Cleveland Clinic. Granted he was in his mid 30's but he was home the next day and recovered nicely

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had not heard this. In the context of things, that is not as invasive of a procedure as it sounds. I used to work with a guy who had the same procedure done at Cleveland Clinic. Granted he was in his mid 30's but he was home the next day and recovered nicely

They said he should be released in a day, so that's promising.

Sounds nasty, though.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Tito also had hip replacement surgery during the off season and has had at least one knee replacement. I was shocked at how wrecked he was after reading his Bio that came out several years ago. He apparently wears a suit of nylon material under his uniform to help with circulation and pain.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery ... he is a great manager (I am not happy he is in Cleveland). The Cleveland Clinic will take great care of him!!!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said he should be released in a day, so that's promising.

Sounds nasty, though.
Certainly any procedure dealing with your heart has got to be scary. I think it revolves around the concept of killing some nerve endings that are throwing the heart's rhythm off, which leads to the light headed sensations and irregular heart beat.