• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the redshirt sophomore wide receiver from dodge city (kan.) community college said he picked up his first major-conference offer from tennessee on thursday night during a phone conversation with coach butch jones, and he said he “definitely” has “high interest” in the vols.

“they just like how i move with the ball after i catch it, and they like my height a lot. They just kept saying they were really excited about me and they wanted to offer me,” said george, who later added that he recently was timed at 4.44 seconds in the 40-yard dash.

“(azzanni) told me about how they’re losing three seniors after this upcoming season, and he just told me that he needs me to get on the field as soon as possible. When i get there, no sitting out. He wants me to come in and play.”

“i’m going to keep them in mind, for sure,” george said. “even after all the rest of the schools come — if they come — i’ll remember that they were the first big one. They did their research first. It just shows how much they really wanted me before anybody else.”
Jeff George, Dodge City C.C., Wide Receiver

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Emmons, he told me it's basically Georgia and Tennessee right now, but I'm not sure how committed UGA is to him honestly. There are some grade things there that are a concern, but he very much still likes Tennessee. He looks like an upperclassmen and I'm interested to see how he runs today.
-Fortenberry

B.J. Emmons - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California 4-star outside linebacker Bryce Youngquist has a current top 10, and if there's one thing that can be said, it's that he isn't afraid to play college football far away from home.

The Rancho Cucamonga, California, linebacker announced a top 10 consisting of Tennessee, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Utah, Washington State, Oregon, Oklahoma, Arizona State, Illinois and Oregon State.
-Damon Sayles , National Recruiting Analyst

Bryce Youngquist - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elsewhere, the Vols remain in a good spot with Mississippi cornerback Nigel Knott. Knott stays in close contact with Robert Gillespie and the Tennessee staff and we continue to hear the Vols have really set the bar high after a great visit earlier in the spring.
-Hubbs

Nigel Knott - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dkk1TLI.gif