• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Opponents

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy looking at that knowing that 5 of our 8 home games next year will be against teams in the playoffs this year. Glad they are at home of course but would not surprise me to see us have a better record on the road than at home possibly. Then again Denver has one of the best home winning percentages in all of football.

Also so hard to tell from year to year how teams will do. I really liked some of the things I saw from the Jaguars for example. I could see them being a team on the rise with a young QB, getting their 1st round pick back from injury from this past draft, and throw in the most cap space in the entire league right now.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals, Jags and Saints on the road will be tough. Then of course the Chiefs and Raiders. That's 5 really tough road games. I am expecting the Jags to continue to improve: they had a pretty good offense this year. And I will never count out Drew Brees and the Saints.

As for home games, the Panthers, Patriots, and Texans appear to be the most stout competition, combined with the Raiders and Chiefs.

But this is going off of this year's records combined with my hunch that teams like the Raiders and Jaguars will continue to improve, as well as refusal to count out a team that's been down the last couple years, but proven itself capable in recent NFL lore.

I think the Broncos can go 5-3 at home and on the road, which would be 10-6. But I don't ever pick wins and losses until after the draft and the schedule is released.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since is real difficult and rare to win back to back SB's, I will say Denver struggles next yr but makes playoffs as wild card team @ 10-6 as well. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams change so radically from week to week - let alone from year to year - it is impossible to determine anything from next year's schedule. Aside from the fact - that if there is a change in division alignment brought about by a franchise move - will scramble this even further.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since is real difficult and rare to win back to back SB's, I will say Denver struggles next yr but makes playoffs as wild card team @ 10-6 as well. ;)

You know I am completely ok with this scenario. To me winning the Super Bowl if we don't make the playoffs the next 2 seasons I think I could be ok with that just being able to bask in the fact our team won a recent Super Bowl.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I am completely ok with this scenario. To me winning the Super Bowl if we don't make the playoffs the next 2 seasons I think I could be ok with that just being able to bask in the fact our team won a recent Super Bowl.

+1 here. Although, if I were to get into a verbal tet-a-tet with a Seahawks fan, my ammo will be that singular Super Bowls don't count. Back-to-backs are where it's at. Gotta hit 'em where it hurts, lol.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1 here. Although, if I were to get into a verbal tet-a-tet with a Seahawks fan, my ammo will be that singular Super Bowls don't count. Back-to-backs are where it's at. Gotta hit 'em where it hurts, lol.

If the Broncos win with Manning this year and Oz next year - wouldn't that be a first? I'm never ok with no winning the Super Bowl.

I will say - I have enjoyed this season as much as I did the Tebow season - which was a rare feel good season - without a Championship.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the home and away with the three AFCW opponents, we play:

HOME
Patriots
Texans
Colts
Falcons
Panthers

AWAY
Bengals
Jaguars
Saints
Titans
Buccaneers

Other than the Bengals, we get the current toughest teams at home and the higher drafting teams at home.
Looking at our home games who do we open the NFL season against in the season opener in Denver next year?

Pats?
Colts?
Panthers?
Chiefs?
Texans?

Florio or someone brought up that if Brady does indeed end up suspended, it probably won't be the Pats.
Apparently the NFL doesn't like to have a SB replay. Maybe too painful for the loser to watch the championship flag raised.
I'd think a pretty good chance it will be the Colts - but not sure there is an obvious matchup.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know that already?
With the exception of two teams we know who they are playing over the next 20 years.

Like next year the opponents will be.......

Cowboys
Eagles
Redskins
Giants
Patriots
Dolphins
Jets
Bills

The other two teams will be the determined on what place the Broncos finish and what places the other teams finish in the AFC.

As far as home and away, I have no idea.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw when I say NEXT year, I am referring to 2017.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at our home games who do we open the NFL season against in the season opener in Denver next year?

Pats?
Colts?
Panthers?
Chiefs?
Texans?

Florio or someone brought up that if Brady does indeed end up suspended, it probably won't be the Pats.
Apparently the NFL doesn't like to have a SB replay. Maybe too painful for the loser to watch the championship flag raised.
I'd think a pretty good chance it will be the Colts - but not sure there is an obvious matchup.

They usually like to have 2 playoff teams play which is why I don't think it will be the Colts. I'm actually thinking the Chiefs could be the choice with a great divisional game to start off the year.