• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NCAAF Coaches Salaries

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year with an interim coach? Not at all. Meyer didnt turn down tOSU like Harbs turned down MI.

In Harbaugh's defense -- he wanted to coach in the NFL, something Urban Meyer will never have to worry about.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were talking this year. I was talking 20 years and Harbs entire career.

Hahhah very desperate. Thats why they pay a coach who has never won a championship (SB OR NC) the most in college. They are extremely desperate, please messiah Harbs please come save us from our mediocrity.
You are an idiot dude. Btw since you are talking 20 years?
58-48-6 Michigan all time

Let's talk about the past and not now scrub.
Michigan 925-331-36
Ohio State 773-254-36

You had your down times and so did we. Michigan isn't desperate since they have the guy they wanted and so far he is doing well. Anyways I'm done responding to your hipster ass. Maybe you guys will get popped for selling merchandise for tattoos again. Or have some enabled murderer on your team your coach is good for. Or maybe he bolts your program for Texas when times gets rough.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Harbaugh's defense -- he wanted to coach in the NFL, something Urban Meyer will never have to worry about.
Urban Meyer would have less success than Chip Kelly in the NFL. I'm thinking Steve Spurrier level of disaster. Btw I love how this clown says Michigan was desperate. They were just trying to get the guy they wanted. Was Alabama not desperate for Saban after his stint in the NFL and how did that turn out? And who cares, both wanted a home run hire for what they felt at the time and both succeeded in getting their man. Meyer rode the pine for 1 year as an analyst after a very questioning bolt from a program and a disaster of sanctions against Tressel. That program would have tanked if not for the lucky Meyer hire.

Last edited:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His record indicates he is a better NFL coach that Saban was and probably would be better than Meyer from all indications. (Though it is a small NFL sample size for both Harbaugh and Saban.) But, his college record isn't anywhere close to those two...even when giving credit for bringing Stanford to relevance. In fact, he was a hell of a lot closer to winning a Superbowl than a CFB natty.

Still a lot of time for him to prove he can do it at the college level. But right now, he'w wayyyyy behind Saban and Meyer.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were talking this year. I was talking 20 years and Harbs entire career.

Hahhah very desperate. Thats why they pay a coach who has never won a championship (SB OR NC) the most in college. They are extremely desperate, please messiah Harbs please come save us from our mediocrity.

Harbaugh's entire career as a coach at UM consists of 1 year and 7 games. And they hired him from the NFL, where he was only coach in NFL history to take his team to 3 straight conference championships in his 1st 3 years. So yeah -- they made him an offer he couldn't refuse and did so before other NFL teams could talk to him and make him offers (as multiple teams wanted to do).

When you are one of richest schools in the country with a university endowment of 10 billion dollars. You can offer 7 million a year and then throw in a raise after year 1.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His record indicates he is a better NFL coach that Saban was and probably would be better than Meyer from all indications. (Though it is a small NFL sample size for both Harbaugh and Saban.) But, his college record isn't anywhere close to those two...even when giving credit for bringing Stanford to relevance. In fact, he was a hell of a lot closer to winning a Superbowl than a CFB natty.

Still a lot of time for him to prove he can do it at the college level. But right now, he'w wayyyyy behind Saban and Meyer.
I never thought Saban was that bad in the NFL. The Dolphins have shown they are a mediocre organization the last 20 years. Harbaugh wasn't at Stanford long enough to really guage anything but I believe he would be doing as good if not better than David Shaw. It's hard to get NCs at Stanford.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's entire career as a coach at UM consists of 1 year and 7 games. And they hired him from the NFL, where he was only coach in NFL history to take his team to 3 straight conference championships in his 1st 3 years. So yeah -- they made him an offer he couldn't refuse and did so before other NFL teams could talk to him and make him offers (as multiple teams wanted to do).

When you are one of richest schools in the country with a university endowment of 10 billion dollars. You can offer 7 million a year and then throw in a raise after year 1.
Exactly they had to compete with the NFL right after he left his situation with SF. Much different than Meyer riding the pine as an analyst while the Tressel sanctions were perfect timing. And the NFL came calling prior and he wanted to test the waters. Coaches are going to choose the NFL 8 out of 10 times.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His three college jobs -- here was their record the year prior:

San Diego 1-11 -- by year 2 they were 11-1
Stanford 1-11 -- by year 4 they were 12-1 and top 5 in the country
Michigan 5-8 -- year 2, 7-0 and ranked #2 right now

I'm DEFINITELY not saying he has the resume of Meyer and Saban in college, but he is every bit the level of football coach. CFB is more about collecting the most talent, that is why only a handful of schools even have a shot at a title. Harbaugh has had one year and one recruiting class at a school that fits that description.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theory.

Testimony.

One of these things is not like the other.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His three college jobs -- here was their record the year prior:

San Diego 1-11 -- by year 2 they were 11-1
Stanford 1-11 -- by year 4 they were 12-1 and top 5 in the country
Michigan 5-8 -- year 2, 7-0 and ranked #2 right now

I'm DEFINITELY not saying he has the resume of Meyer and Saban in college, but he is every bit the level of football coach. CFB is more about collecting the most talent, that is why only a handful of schools even have a shot at a title. Harbaugh has had one year and one recruiting class at a school that fits that description.
Depends. He has had 1 good recruiting class out of 2. It is looking like they could get 2 5 stars or maybe 3 with a bunch of 4s this year but we shall see. Granted if an idiot like Hoke can recruit, I'm sure Jim can as well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought Saban was that bad in the NFL. The Dolphins have shown they are a mediocre organization the last 20 years. Harbaugh wasn't at Stanford long enough to really guage anything but I believe he would be doing as good if not better than David Shaw. It's hard to get NCs at Stanford.

Stanford should still be paying Harbaugh for what he did for them. They were the dumpster fire of all dumpster fires when he took over. They had the 2nd worst offense in ALL of CFB and the 9th worst defense. He not only had to convince players to come play for him when they were atrocious, he had to meet Stanford's academic requirements.

To take any P5 school from 1-11 to 12-1 in 4 years is a miracle.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends. He has had 1 good recruiting class out of 2. It is looking like they could get 2 5 stars or maybe 3 with a bunch of 4s this year but we shall see. Granted if an idiot like Hoke can recruit, I'm sure Jim can as well.

He was hired less than a month before signing day. The 'first class' really had nothing to do with him. About the only guy he got to flip is the tall kid from New Mexico, who moved to TE this year.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was hired less than a month before signing day. The 'first class' really had nothing to do with him. About the only guy he got to flip is the tall kid from New Mexico, who moved to TE this year.
This year he has two 5 stars with one being almost a lock in DPJ. Top overall recruit is considering Michigan but if he even decommits from Bama he will probably go to SC in his home state. Michigan is in the top 3 however for his services. There are a couple of 5 stars considering Michigan but not the near locks like DPJ and the OT from Florida.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Stoops salary is off by 930k, his worthless brother gets paid as part of a package deal.

Don't forget Mike's allocation of liquor and skid mark panties.

upload_2016-10-27_9-16-13.jpeg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get why Bob takes a salary at all.... His wife sells Mary Kay..

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think if Urban wanted to go to the NFL he could not get a job? Come on the other guy may be that dumb but I didnt think you were.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot dude. Btw since you are talking 20 years?
58-48-6 Michigan all time

Let's talk about the past and not now scrub.
Michigan 925-331-36
Ohio State 773-254-36

You had your down times and so did we. Michigan isn't desperate since they have the guy they wanted and so far he is doing well. Anyways I'm done responding to your hipster ass. Maybe you guys will get popped for selling merchandise for tattoos again. Or have some enabled murderer on your team your coach is good for. Or maybe he bolts your program for Texas when times gets rough.
I dont have to list a comparison of the Buckeye's NC with MI for the last 20 years. Its easy. You keep holding on to that leather helmet record.

I guess I would rather have some guys selling the merchandise and tattoos than the r*pe cover up that happened up north. Its easy to google and find out.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said his whole career, not just at MI. How many SB did he win in the NFL? How many NC has he won in college? Since that was the discussion, the rest of what you posted is pointless and shows nothing other than he was almost good enough.

When you are one of the richest schools and a "michigan man" still turns you down. That is sad.