• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2016-17 Stanley Cup Final Nashville Predators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that BUGASALT a real commercial? LOL

Someone took a watergun and changed it up to shoot salt at bugs. Then made a commercial to sell them for $40 a piece.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back...couldn't be happier. Good luck next year Preds

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sad that hockey is over
Oh and congrats Pitt.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELLO MY FRIENDS, HOW ARE YOU?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Pens fans, back to back is crazy. If people stay healthy there's no reason they can't be back next year.

The disallowed goal sucked but you have to get past that. Nashville had their chances just couldn't get another one.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

um...no, they didn't

On a few specific occasions, they did. The rest of the time, they got rolled by a better prepared team.

Where's PK with the Listerine when you need him?

Congrats Pens fans, back to back is pretty damn amazing and considering what they went through to get there, it's really, really impressive. Sullivan is an amazing coach.

Yeah, there are some specific questions about the way certain plays were called, but like I always tell my teams; if you leave it to the point a bad call by the refs to blow a game for you, you didn't do enough. Although that stupid offsides challenge will sting a long time. Not just here, it's a stupid rule.

All credit to Nashville for one of the best performances I've ever seen. Sweeping a powerhouse, beating down two big, nasty teams and then having the defending champs scrambling while missing two stars? Unreal season. Makes me glad we're not in the Central anymore.

And my condolences to scoutyjones who had to watch the bum hoist the Smythe again. :thumb:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a few specific occasions, they did. The rest of the time, they got rolled by a better prepared team.

Congrats Pens fans, back to back is pretty damn amazing and considering what they went through to get there, it's really, really impressive. Sullivan is an amazing coach.

Yeah, there are some specific questions about the way certain plays were called, but like I always tell my teams; if you leave it to the point a bad call by the refs to blow a game for you, you didn't do enough. Although that stupid offsides challenge will sting a long time. Not just here, it's a stupid rule.

All credit to Nashville for one of the best performances I've ever seen. Sweeping a powerhouse, beating down two big, nasty teams and then having the defending champs scrambling while missing two stars? Unreal season. Makes me glad we're not in the Central anymore.

And my condolences to scoutyjones who had to watch the bum hoist the Smythe again. :thumb:

Ha! I'll survive!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the party, but just wanted to add my congrats to the Penguins and their fans on this tremendous journey to another Stanley Cup championship.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sullivan is an unreal coach. He's both great tactically, and at keeping his team focused.