• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball Official SMACK TALK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Shaqdaddy and FLF allowed to call you by your first name?

Because they're turned on by my blog picture. Let's face it they don't have a clue what my name is if it weren't for that,

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems kind of shitty. What if we all called TLF by his name?

I was referring more to WeinerTuckerBitch11 than I was TLF...TLF also has me on FB so that's how he knows.

But yeah, what the fuck I don't mind you calling him by his first name. I got too much pride in me to give out his last name though.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring more to WeinerTuckerBitch11 than I was TLF...TLF also has me on FB so that's how he knows.

But yeah, what the fuck I don't mind you calling him by his first name. I got too much pride in me to give out his last name though.

I already know it from last years league.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that TLF and Shaqdaddy should be banned from this thread just like yours truly was banned from his...The only times that drama occurs here is when those two are involved.
If you quit tagging my name and keep my name out of your conversations - I will stay out - but don't be using my name as an argument like you did tonight. I haven't posted in here til tonight when you made your statement about inviting me into the group. Just keep my name out of your conversation - and I will leave your group alone and Have a fun season

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing Cane - I have not called anyone in here by their real name - I don't do that kind of shit and Heatles agreed not to any more at my request. Shaqdaddy declined my request.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember I know many of your names as well. Just saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For example I could easy tell everyone Handicappers real name - so if you want to go there, I also know where he lives

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you quit tagging my name and keep my name out of your conversations - I will stay out - but don't be using my name as an argument like you did tonight. I haven't posted in here til tonight when you made your statement about inviting me into the group. Just keep my name out of your conversation - and I will leave your group alone and Have a fun season

Well I technically didn't tag you...Just saying. You were the one that happened to glance in this thread and see your name.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I technically didn't tag you...Just saying. You were the one that happened to glance in this thread and see your name.
But I have been tagged numerous times and you keep bringing my name into your conversations in here. Let me explain it: If you don't want us bothering you - Keep our names out of it. Now I am not the one who said your real name in here, so no one needs to start that shit, because I have a list from last year and I can start telling everyone's real names if Johnny wants to be an asshole about it.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this to the Politics forum where it belongs!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@True Lakers Fan

^THAT is tagging your name...And it's literally the first time I've done it in this thread.
But your buddy baller did - so tell your fuckin lover to stop and I've seen your group talking over and over about us - what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you fuck heads keep agitating us. Just shut the fuck up and keep our names out of your shit hole. If my name is not mentioned anymore in here - I am out - I will leave you alone but you have to shut the fuck up. There is no fucking reason to be talking about me, and telling Trojanfan that you invited me into your group. If you leave Shaqdaddy alone - she eventually will get tired and leave you alone - just be a man for a change

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh:I forgot.
He knows my first name, but he does not know my last name - remember - the last names are masked by CBS for those of you that used your real name to set up an account. It's not hard, to create a fake profile on CBS or Facebook.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows my first name, but he does not know my last name - remember - the last names are masked by CBS for those of you that used your real name to set up an account. It's not hard, to create a fake profile on CBS or Facebook.

Ok sure.

Still the fact is I never tagged your name, and I don't fucking control wlk, bks, or handi because I don't fucking own them, nor do I have them on FB like I have you.

Must I bring it up again?:doh:

TLF Zone.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For example I could easy tell everyone Handicappers real name - so if you want to go there, I also know where he lives

No you couldn't dumbass. You really think I used my real name in a league with a fucktarded dipshit like you in it.

And you keep bringing up other people in your shitty thread, so don't be surprised when we come over there to kick sand in your already packed vagina. Don't fuck with me Lynda...I know who you are.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong...

I know the whole enchilada. You best back the fuck off or I'll tell everyone how you like to fuck chickens?

Oops, too late.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your buddy baller did - so tell your fuckin lover to stop and I've seen your group talking over and over about us - what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you fuck heads keep agitating us. Just shut the fuck up and keep our names out of your shit hole. If my name is not mentioned anymore in here - I am out - I will leave you alone but you have to shut the fuck up. There is no fucking reason to be talking about me, and telling Trojanfan that you invited me into your group. If you leave Shaqdaddy alone - she eventually will get tired and leave you alone - just be a man for a change

Translation: gobble gobble gobble....mmmm dick taste good....gobble gobble

Stop lying Lynda

Status
Not open for further replies.