• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honor your fallen friend wlk3 and play CBS fantasy basketball...One last time

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this is a family thread. You can't be in here showing your doodle bob. There might be kids reading this for fucks sake.
My doodle bob is family friendly. All he does is scream “Mi hoy Mi noy!” Now if any kids can actually translate that, then that’s their parents fault... Not mine

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not signing up until my boi @HurricaneDij39 gets a bad ass profile pic

Obviously being a message boarder since the start of my CBS days back in 2007 it came to a point further into my twenties that I needed to do something else in my life that was sports related.

Really throughout my entire life I've always prided myself as one that hates being ordinary. Therefore, I'm now looking to make my name in the local scene by blogging about girls basketball.

Naturally, that hasn't set well with those on here that wished to compete with me in a dick-measuring contest. It got to a point where I chose not to use a pic at all and that it was more trouble than its worth.

That said, hope you don't mind my current choice...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My doodle bob is family friendly. All he does is scream “Mi hoy Mi noy!” Now if any kids can actually translate that, then that’s their parents fault... Not mine

LOL they play doodle bob at times when the opposing team makes an out at South Bend Cubs games.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously being a message boarder since the start of my CBS days back in 2007 it came to a point further into my twenties that I needed to do something else in my life that was sports related.

Really throughout my entire life I've always prided myself as one that hates being ordinary. Therefore, I'm now looking to make my name in the local scene by blogging about girls basketball.

Naturally, that hasn't set well with those on here that wished to compete with me in a dick-measuring contest. It got to a point where I chose not to use a pic at all and that it was more trouble than its worth.

That said, hope you don't mind my current choice...
Do what makes you happy my dude. let your haters be your motivators!:suds:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump.

Right now, @Mecca the only person yet to join. Draft day Saturday night...