• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball Official SMACK TALK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No complaints about the performances of my players who played last night in both leagues.

KD went for 49 fantasy points.
Kyrie went for 41, Porzingis went for 24, & Gobert for 29 in league 2. Actually I lied I do have a complaint. Klay only gave me 15 fantasy points

Klay overrated both in fantasy and in real life...True karma came full circle last year when he called out LeBron for "hurt feelings" in Game 4 and LeBron made GS his bitch the last three games to win the title.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay overrated both in fantasy and in real life...True karma came full circle last year when he called out LeBron for "hurt feelings" in Game 4 and LeBron made GS his bitch the last three games to win the title.
that was hilarious. You dont poke the bear. Either you have the King on your team or you dont- and Klay didnt- and he got burned for his big mouth.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Thompson is overrated in real life is one of the stupidest statements I heard on here.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way everyone - Handicappers told Todd that he was in one of my leagues - I doubt that is true because I don't think he could quit barking with his snout long enough to keep from giving himself away, but if it is true then he has an alternate profile which would be the basis for him being banned. In the event that he is in one of them and starts spamming us like he did last year - all we have to do is report it to the commissioner and his team will be frozen and he will be locked out and banned.

Since TLF continues to name posters by their real name, I will be reporting him to the federal bureau of investigation. TLF claimed that this was a federal offense. lol

I will also be emailing everyone in our league with some information that I was able to obtain thru private investigators, the police and public records.

I will also be reporting TLF to the CBS commissioner of fantasy basketball. Being a gigantic doosh bag and huge pussy is against the TOS in any FBBall league and will not be tolerated.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Rodney Hood is the overlooked star of this year's draft.

Got a crazy work schedule the next two weeks and going on hiatus for awhile. One of our cooks at the nursing home I work at bailed on us for some boyfriend down in Indianapolis and we're all having to fill in. Bailed on not only her fellow workers but the residents as well...Such a disgrace.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've decided to add up all the rainbows that TLF has given me due to his extreme case of inflamed labia syndrome. For every two rainbows, that will be one punch to the face and a kick in the uterus. I won't be Humble about it. We can meet at the Bankruptcy court office or Jason's Deli Parking lot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Rodney Hood is the overlooked star of this year's draft.

Got a crazy work schedule the next two weeks and going on hiatus for awhile. One of our cooks at the nursing home I work at bailed on us for some boyfriend down in Indianapolis and we're all having to fill in. Bailed on not only her fellow workers but the residents as well...Such a disgrace.
thats simply awful.....when you take a service job like that you cant just throw everything down and bail. it screws over alot of people. sorry man.....good for you doing the right thing and picking up the slack.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the draft and paid dearly for it, no one to blame but myself. But it looks like it will be an uphill battle for me this year.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really kicking myself even more when I go look at the draft summary, ended up with passing on a few guys i really liked. Even worse, I ended up with a few guys I wouldn't have taken under pretty much any circumstances

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In summary,

Does anyone want to trade for my bad players?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Times like this is where I really miss TLF being in the league

Yeah, he's good for a dumbass trade or two...but then he'll just cry to the CBS admins and try to get everyone banned.

Last year, a CBS admin emailed me and asked why TLF is such a pussy. Told me that FLF cried to them about us goofin' on him, but the Admin told TLF to suck it up and act like a man, not a bankrupt dildo clown.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i drafted kyrie a little high- but am sure glad i did it....think he will be in for a big year.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The three things i would've done way different

Kawhi instead of gasol

MKG or Rodney HOod instead of Luol Deng (hood was also great for me in the second half of last year)

Turner instead of Drose (Turner was great for me last year even as a rook)

My own damn fault. And of course, one change in round 3 of the draft would change the strategy everyone has, so its all a moot point. I'll just have to win the hard way i guess :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.