• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball Official SMACK TALK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm sure those who want to be a troll will come in here and do just that. This is the 3rd or 4th year of this exact thread on this exact forum on SportsHoopla. Funny how there were never no issues before. Seem pretty straight forward
That's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to one. And I agree, there's a lot of things that seem straight forward....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want anyone to stop posting on a public forum. Never said to stop posting on the NBA board. There's really no purpose on this thread unless you're in the league. Same for TLF league. Not trying to be an asshole. Even TF12 and other mods know that. Before this year they would only post in our thread if we requested the thread to be pinned or whatever.
yah i have no clue why idiots like LAD and shaqdaddy insist on posting in a thread about a fantasy league they are not even in- i never did that previous to this year- anyone with half a brain would not...unfortunately- those 2 are likely to post in here because

a. they have literally NOTHING better to do
b. they dont really like talking basketball anyway as you can see from their bullshit knowledge - they just like stirring up bullshit.

they are so bored and so butthurt with such huge chips on their shoulder they follow people from thread to thread just to spew bullshit even if they have nothing to do with the thread or nothing of substance to add. To me- that is the VERY definition of a troll and @trojanfan12 is being negligent in his duties if he continues to allow it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're just an asshole? Got it. You'll be out of this thread soon enough.
LOL if you think so- doesn't really matter to me how you view me. :D

And I've never been banned- soooo good luck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL if you think so- doesn't really matter to me how you view me. :D

And I've never been banned- soooo good luck.

Be careful; handicappers doesn't know what a woman is. Before you know it you'll be getting harassing personal messages off of him.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i have no clue why idiots like LAD and shaqdaddy insist on posting in a thread about a fantasy league they are not even in- i never did that previous to this year- anyone with half a brain would not...unfortunately- those 2 are likely to post in here because

a. they have literally NOTHING better to do
b. they dont really like talking basketball anyway as you can see from their bullshit knowledge - they just like stirring up bullshit.

they are so bored and so butthurt with such huge chips on their shoulder they follow people from thread to thread just to spew bullshit even if they have nothing to do with the thread or nothing of substance to add. To me- that is the VERY definition of a troll and @trojanfan12 is being negligent in his duties if he continues to allow it.
Hmmmmm....yet you're the one always on the borderline of being banned.
:lame:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful; handicappers doesn't know what a woman is. Before you know it you'll be getting harassing personal messages off of him.
Yea I've seen him getting kicked around on these threads before- the irony that he would have nerve to call someone else an a$$hole.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny how these "guys" can be such cry babies at times.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny how these "guys" can be such cry babies at times.

How many of them have posted in their respect teams boards? The Cavs board has been collecting dust for over a year.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would that leave you, lebron23james, handicrappers and hurricane?
Kinda hard to take a poster seriously that fights with EVERYONE- including the mods- on these boards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to take a poster seriously that fights with EVERYONE- including the mods- on these boards.

And then complains he's not doing his job by not banning us.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of them have posted in their respect teams boards? The Cavs board has been collecting dust for over a year.
Agreed.

It's totally ridiculous that they think only people in that fantasy league should be able to post on a thread in a PUBLIC forum.
I guess our feelings should be hurt because we're not in their league. :dhd:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

It's totally ridiculous that they think only people in that fantasy league should be able to post on a thread in a PUBLIC forum.
I guess our feelings should be hurt because we're not in their league. :dhd:

Well, shall we let the boys play with their todgers in peace? Before you know it one will have a hissy-fit again.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, shall we let the boys play with their todgers in peace? Before you know it one will have a hissy-fit again.
I guess- I wouldn't want anyone to jump off a bridge on my account.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not spam! My name is Anthony Carrasco and I am personally aiming to reach out to sports fans and enthusiasts just like me! Check out the new FREE sports app launching this month! Use promo link: FireFan to get bonuses on app launch day! #firefan will change how we watch our favorite teams compete, as it taps into our natural competitive spirit as fans, with fantasy like prediction play IN REAL TIME! Play, share, earn points, redeem and get rewarded!

TLF alt alert. He's pushing his "7 member" site where 3 of the members are himself. lol

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im no though. I'm trying to get sports fans to take recognition of a new, better way to compete with your friends and family at game. That's not out yet! But will be here very soon!

Yep, it's a TLF alt. Must be posting from Church or the library again.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im no though. I'm trying to get sports fans to take recognition of a new, better way to compete with your friends and family at game. That's not out yet! But will be here very soon!
I pm'ed you my credit card information.

Status
Not open for further replies.