• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Thread 2015 NFL Draft

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so they said no nfl ream will draft la'el collins with him still needing to be questioned in the ex's murder...that's probably the best thing that can happen to him since then he can negotiate a contract from a FA perspective, no?

Someone posted a tweet yesterday that he intends to withdraw from the draft and enter the supplemental draft.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess if he does get drafted he can always not sign and then be eligible to be drafted again next year right?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more difficult to believe -- that Kelly offered that or that TN turned it down?
That's why it's hard to believe that was real. You have to believe Mariota is a can't miss future HOF to ignore that much compensation for your team in exchange.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why it's hard to believe that was real. You have to believe Mariota is a can't miss future HOF to ignore that much compensation for your team in exchange.

Agreed. At the same time, Kelly has shown the willingness to go the unconventional route and he is supposed to be enamored with his old QB, so perhaps he did make such an offer. Really hard to believe that either TB or TN would have turned it down, though. If I were a Philly, TB, or TN fan, I think I'd be awfully curious to know the truth.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of that was legit I'd be furious as a Titans fan. You had a chance to get seriously upgraded all over the field and passed on an unproven at the NFL level QB. Inexcusable.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of that was legit I'd be furious as a Titans fan. You had a chance to get seriously upgraded all over the field and passed on an unproven at the NFL level QB. Inexcusable.
Its the equivalent of the Rams taking RG3 instead of the RG3 trade.

Speaking of the Rams, Jeff Fisher now has 10 more picks to select RBs and defensive line players

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think when the Browns are on the clock the guys in the room (or their living room as some did yesterday) are saying under their breath - not me, not me, not me?

Just a thought.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many more besides gurley do the need?
They didnt need Gurley. Zac Stacy and Isiah Pead are likely going to make rosters somewhere else but they wont be here. Lots of Rams fans not on this board are really upset. I think most people who have actually watched Gurley play are kinda excited, though

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same for UW. 3 first round picks and likely a second rounder looming and only beat the teams they should all season. Of course first year of new coaching system I guess. :noidea:

That's what I chalk it up to for UW. They'll get it together though, I feel. Their better days are ahead of them.

For Miami, though, Golden was in his 3rd year I think, and they didn't do shit this year.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt need Gurley. Zac Stacy and Isiah Pead are likely going to make rosters somewhere else but they wont be here. Lots of Rams fans not on this board are really upset. I think most people who have actually watched Gurley play are kinda excited, though
jawja rbs have a history of exceeding more in the nfl...reminds me of that old joke "how do you keep terrell davis under a hundred yards? ...ask ray goff."

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it was an awesome pick. Mason is a complimentary back, I feel, and Gurley is definitely a bellcow type. I think STL is going to be set this year. I also love Foles, and still can't believe you guys were able to r*pe the Eagles like you did in that trade, not only getting the vastly superior QB but also 4th and 2nd round picks! I definitely see you guys giving Seattle all it can handle this year in the division.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was one of those players that some teams had as the best player in the entire draft. If the Rams had him at that level then passing on him at 10 is pretty tough to do even if you do have 2 pretty good players at the position. Throw in being in a division with some major defenses one of the best things you can do is have a great running game. I understand the frustration though in there were bigger needs and still very talented players. I've learned though with the draft to just wait. There is more to the draft than the 1st round. Heck there were some Bronco fans screaming about us not taking OL in the 1st round and how our offense is doomed because of it. I guess some fans just think that the only talent can be found in round 1 and all the rest are just crap.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Titans thought Bradford wasn't a great option they could have used one of those traded first round picks for Petty or Mannion and had just as much chance of landing a franchise quality QB as holding Mariota and had all those other players as a bonus.

That deal just couldn't have been real.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was reported by Ian Rapoport. Depends how credible you think he is. He is usually pretty spot on though.

winningTorch

ray=out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to wonder what's going on at Miami that they can put out two players early with another likely in the opening part of the 2nd and still suck horribly on the field.

Al Golden really is that atrocious apparently. Still can't believe we came back against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stacey has demanded a trade- made demand after they selected Gurley