• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: Who Will Win - Ravens @ Broncos

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos - Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you get it. You just got called out and didn't man-up!

OS is alright and I don't blame him for not being too confident on his team on the road, I tried a sucker's bet with him and he was smart enough to pass.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it's a coin flip. Both are talented teams that will be in the running for their division titles, I just give the slight nod to Denver and its home field. Always a tuff task opening up the season on the road against a top team.

Completely agree.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel comfortable about the game for the Ravens. I don't think they looked efficient in PS and the depth didn't look good. Trestman's short game will work with the Ravens personnel (missing Perriman) and to offset a Wade Phillips D. I think the key for the offense is if they can sneak in two or three big plays with SSSr or a TE down the seam.

For the defense, the middle of the D looked vulnerable during PS. MOstly on 2nd/3rd teamers but still there. I think it can be good not to have to worry too much about the deep passes and can focus on the short/intermediate routes. The front seven has a big challenge going against Kubiak's run game.

It will be fun game.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the same 1000 you start off with, I can see you only have the mouth and no balls to bet, so we can forget it

I don't feel a need to bet on things that don't correlate the other...I am not a gambler by nature, but I have a friendly bet with Harold going on for the season that pertains to posting a signature of the other team if I lose...
Jumped the gun, oldtimer !!
You should have presented that to me before the Pitt game, I might have took it, but you posting PM, one of the classiest in the NFL, against the crookedest qb in Brady, has no allure to me at all my friend...:nono:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel comfortable about the game for the Ravens. I don't think they looked efficient in PS and the depth didn't look good. Trestman's short game will work with the Ravens personnel (missing Perriman) and to offset a Wade Phillips D. I think the key for the offense is if they can sneak in two or three big plays with SSSr or a TE down the seam.

For the defense, the middle of the D looked vulnerable during PS. MOstly on 2nd/3rd teamers but still there. I think it can be good not to have to worry too much about the deep passes and can focus on the short/intermediate routes. The front seven has a big challenge going against Kubiak's run game.

It will be fun game.

Here's how I see it, if Pees plays that soft prevent style D and lets PM jump up on us, we're in trouble, but if he brings the heat on PM with this new system and a rookie trying to block Suggs, they're in trouble....
Of course could go either way, but I think we have enough O and a very solid oline to score on their stout D of theirs and enough heat on the D to throw PM off his game and keep his scoring to a minimum...
Ravens by 7..........To the House, Baby !!:yes:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go TGann AFCE went 4-0 like I mentioned to you. Don't worry Bengals will win and give your AFCN a win