• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: Who Will Win - Ravens @ Broncos

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos - Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ It may or it may not. The Broncos may play it safe and put Manning in the shotgun more than a Kubiak offense otherwise would. This plays to Manning's strength as well as mitigates the Ravens familiarity with Kubiak's system.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ It may or it may not. The Broncos may play it safe and put Manning in the shotgun more than a Kubiak offense otherwise would. This plays to Manning's strength as well as mitigates the Ravens familiarity with Kubiak's system.

If relying on the running game the shotgun can be a little hinderance... A few tells from the shotgun not sure Manning will want to give up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at the votes you got to think this will be a interesting game to watch.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens obviously known Kubiak's system as he was their offensive coordinator last season. Wonder if this comes into play at all on Sunday...

Welcome to the Hoop, bd.....Good to see more Ravens fans over here..
I do think it is an advantage to us, because though I'm sure Kubes and his OC will add some new wrinkles , you can't change a horses color....He depends on the run opening up the pass and loves the middle of the field...
Their D is looking stronger than last yr, but we have an awesome Oline if all are healthy...
Gooooo Ravens :yes:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens obviously known Kubiak's system as he was their offensive coordinator last season. Wonder if this comes into play at all on Sunday...

I would say that goes both ways. Kubiak knows the offense the Ravens want to run as they have said they are keeping what they did last year because it was so successful. Throw in the Broncos are not just running Kubiak's system. They are mixing what the Broncos have done in the past with Manning with what Kubiak likes to do so only planning for what Kubiak likes to do is a quick way to get your team in trouble.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that goes both ways. Kubiak knows the offense the Ravens want to run as they have said they are keeping what they did last year because it was so successful. Throw in the Broncos are not just running Kubiak's system. They are mixing what the Broncos have done in the past with Manning with what Kubiak likes to do so only planning for what Kubiak likes to do is a quick way to get your team in trouble.

I don't think it's the same. The Ravens know Kubiaks system Kubiak and Kubiaks tendencies and application of his system but Kubiak doesn't necessarily know Trestmans.

Don't know if that matters but there is a difference.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's the same. The Ravens know Kubiaks system Kubiak and Kubiaks tendencies and application of his system but Kubiak doesn't necessarily know Trestmans.

Don't know if that matters but there is a difference.

I can understand that but they also don't know how much the Broncos are going to use the old system that Manning loves to use either. So while on 3rd and 2 under Kubiak might have been a run to the right side most of the time under Kubiak now all of a sudden you have Manning who loves the quick slant patterns on that down and distance as well. So far in the preseason the Broncos in the 2 games that Manning has played have used both systems. In the first game he played almost exclusively out of the shotgun where in the 2nd game most of the snaps were from under Center. I think that was done deliberately so that Baltimore has no clue what they plan to use more often come Sunday.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos take this one...not sure what the line is, but I will call it 24-17.

I think Flacco and the OFC will struggle a little early...new OC, new WR/TE...back end gets a familiar name back at CB, but I think Manning will test them a lot.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos take this one...not sure what the line is, but I will call it 24-17.

I think Flacco and the OFC will struggle a little early...new OC, new WR/TE...back end gets a familiar name back at CB, but I think Manning will test them a lot.

How dare you!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on these predictions we'll both be looking up Cincy and Clevelands skirt from below...

:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---Ravens Network

NT Tim Jernigan at practice today says "feels good".

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope Denver doesn't put up a 40 Burger on Balt. AFCN D's aren't too good

U basing that off of what we already knew about Pittsburgh?

How many yds did Ben R throw for last night?