• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 schedule

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wants to run our Head Coach into the ground but then as soon as someone says, "okay......that's enough of that......it's getting old".......everyone gets upset.

So I guess we gotta make up our minds here on what is really childish.........it's normal to be upset with your coach and leader of the program......but to take it to these levels is just childish. And thus, let's just all go all out with the childish ways if we are going to do that.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every single thread that has gotten started in the past 2 weeks has turned into bashing "Mad Dog Bo".....

So that is where they start turning into crap.......after that we might as well take it further and turn it into diahrea, because it's already crap no matter which way you look at it. Might as well add some comedy to the situation.
-------
JJR--Unfortunately almost everything with the program comes down Bo. It's hard to discuss losses, game plans, recruiting, even potential losses for next year. So, leaving him out of the equation is almost impossible.

GBR

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-------
JJR--Unfortunately almost everything with the program comes down Bo. It's hard to discuss losses, game plans, recruiting, even potential losses for next year. So, leaving him out of the equation is almost impossible.

GBR

BINGO!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pretty much every single thread that has gotten started in the past 2 weeks has turned into bashing "Mad Dog Bo".....

So that is where they start turning into crap.......after that we might as well take it further and turn it into diahrea, because it's already crap no matter which way you look at it. Might as well add some comedy to the situation.

When you started lusting for certain sexual acts, THAT'S when this thread went to shit.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get one thing straight, Exorbitant.........as soon as you post in a thread it turns to shit.

We just as well go search your post history and bump every single thread that you have posted in with a message "this thread turned to shit."

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's get one thing straight, Exorbitant.........as soon as you post in a thread it turns to shit.

We just as well go search your post history and bump every single thread that you have posted in with a message "this thread turned to shit."

I know, let's forget about me trying to be civil towards you in a recent post, then you turn around with your grade school chatter again.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see husker max is stirring up the Kool aid for the defense next year.

I hope they are right offense will be going through some changes. When the defense to set the tone and not wait 2 months to figure things out

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xorb, jjm can I make a suggestion?

ignore_zps35eb7d25.png

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see husker max is stirring up the Kool aid for the defense next year.

I hope they are right offense will be going through some changes. When the defense to set the tone and not wait 2 months to figure things out

The defense "may" be a little better, but if they're out on the field most of the time because the offense isn't doing their part, it won't matter much even if they're the best conditioned defensive team, and the most talented defensive team in America. Of course we know they won't be either of those, at least in 2014.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HISL... If I place JJM or RA on my ignore list I'll be missing out on some of the silliest posts on SportsHoopla!