• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Preseason questions

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Week 1: Denver Broncos (TBA)
Week 2: at Kansas City Chiefs (TBA) Going to see Alex Smith
Week 3: Minnesota Vikings (8/25, 8 p.m., NBC)
Week 4: at San Diego Chargers (TBA) ????
So I will be in San Diego the week that the 49ers play the Chargers, to watch the Giants and Padres on Sept 2

Based on the Vikings game being on a Sunday, would you assume that the Chargers game will be on that Friday? I arrive on Friday and would like to catch both SF teams in one trip . That will be NICE.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Week 1: Denver Broncos (TBA)
Week 2: at Kansas City Chiefs (TBA) Going to see Alex Smith
Week 3: Minnesota Vikings (8/25, 8 p.m., NBC)
Week 4: at San Diego Chargers (TBA) ????
So I will be in San Diego the week that the 49ers play the Chargers, to watch the Giants and Padres on Sept 2

Based on the Vikings game being on a Sunday, would you assume that the Chargers game will be on that Friday? I arrive on Friday and would like to catch both SF teams in one trip . That will be NICE.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NEVERMIND F**K

I got my answer,

I will miss the game by one day

Preseason Week Time (PST) Opponent Network
Week 1 – August 8-11 TBD vs. Denver CBS5
Week 2 – August 15-18 TBD at Kansas City CBS5
Week 3 – August 25 5:00 PM vs. Minnesota NBC
Week 4 – August 29 TBD at San Diego CBS5

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my answer,

I will miss the game by one day

Preseason Week Time (PST) Opponent Network
Week 1 – August 8-11 TBD vs. Denver CBS5
Week 2 – August 15-18 TBD at Kansas City CBS5
Week 3 – August 25 5:00 PM vs. Minnesota NBC
Week 4 – August 29 TBD at San Diego CBS5

Maybe you'll save your money. Remember this so you can throw that amount into another ticket later. So if you would have spent 40 dollars (2 tickets) on this one Kaep series game, use that 40 plus the parking and food/beer that you saved from spending, when you find a ticket that is 40+ dollars too much later for a regular season game. Unless Colt McCoy or other backups are fun for you to watch. (I like watching them, but my only preseason experience was the last meaningless one, and my only regular season was the bomb in Seattle in 2010.) I'm saying this because your profile says you live in the Bay Area so you'll have multiple opportunities.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe you'll save your money. Remember this so you can throw that amount into another ticket later. So if you would have spent 40 dollars (2 tickets) on this one Kaep series game, use that 40 plus the parking and food/beer that you saved from spending, when you find a ticket that is 40+ dollars too much later for a regular season game. Unless Colt McCoy or other backups are fun for you to watch. (I like watching them, but my only preseason experience was the last meaningless one, and my only regular season was the bomb in Seattle in 2010.) I'm saying this because your profile says you live in the Bay Area so you'll have multiple opportunities.

Thats true,

thanks