• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 prediction thread.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports SportsHoopla has hit a new low if mods are going to start trolling too. This place is turning into ESPN.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how exactly is this trolling? I just don't get it...:noidea: Not trying to start shit or be a jerk I just wanna make sure it isn't a simple misunderstanding

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you see him as the SportsHoopla poster. You guys have no idea how much of a giant SOB this guy was and STILL is on ESPN.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you see him as the SportsHoopla poster. You guys have no idea how much of a giant SOB this guy was and STILL is on ESPN.

well this isnt espn, harold has been nothing but a good poster here on the SportsHoopla .. I could care less what he does over on espn as long as he dosent do that stuff here .. Im not going to ref a fight that you have with him over there .. he did nothing to you here .. all that he did was invite you guys over to the seahawks page for some football conversation and you birdy reported the post as trolling seams to me you reported the post to get even with him for something that happened over on espn ..

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not surprising all the Seattle fans place their team high. no problem here cause we'd do the same with the 49ers.

anyway, agree it'll be a tough battle in the West. no need to worry about our team being fired up for Seattle and St Louis, those are gimmies. we play each other twice so in the end, no excuses, no tears.

on game days with the Cardinals, that's when they'll have to push themselves mentally.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this isnt espn, harold has been nothing but a good poster here on the SportsHoopla .. I could care less what he does over on espn as long as he dosent do that stuff here .. Im not going to ref a fight that you have with him over there .. he did nothing to you here .. all that he did was invite you guys over to the seahawks page for some football conversation and you birdy reported the post as trolling seams to me you reported the post to get even with him for something that happened over on espn ..

How much less?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually clicked on the link from the original post. Man, the Rams fans in that comment section were smoking something. Talking about the Rams taking the division "no question." They are trying to surpass Seattle fans in the Delusion Rankings.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much less?

He couldn't care less about how much less, but he could care less than he does about what that poster does over at ESPN. Couldn't you? I don't think I could, but that's because I never go over there anymore.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold is fine, and I think (though he would be loathe to admit it), that one of the reasons he tried to get the Seattle Sportshoopla thread going is that the level of discourse among Seattle fans was pretty bad on the ESPN board, whether it was a justified reaction to some 49er trolls on the board or not. It mainly consisted of trashing the 49ers, trashing Harbaugh, or trumpeting how great they were or are going to be this next year, or discussing the team's or individual player rankings. They weren't discussing substantive issues about the team at all.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harold is fine, and I think (though he would be loathe to admit it), that one of the reasons he tried to get the Seattle Sportshoopla thread going is that the level of discourse among Seattle fans was pretty bad on the ESPN board, whether it was a justified reaction to some 49er trolls on the board or not. It mainly consisted of trashing the 49ers, trashing Harbaugh, or trumpeting how great they were or are going to be this next year, or discussing the team's or individual player rankings. They weren't discussing substantive issues about the team at all.

but isn't this similar (not same) here?

obviously, we don't trash the 49ers except following a loss, nor Jim Harbaugh. but we do trash other teams and other HC's, mainly Seattle and Carroll. we certainly discuss how great we'll be, or complain when we're not highly ranked?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep, it's not the same, just go to the ESPN Seattle Seahawk Message board, look at the thread topics and you'll see what I mean.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Deep, it's not the same, just go to the ESPN Seattle Seahawk Message board, look at the thread topics and you'll see what I mean.

I just went back one last time to the Niners' board to tell 'em all about SportsHoopla, and here was one of the topics:

"5 Super Bowl rings!!!!!!! Suck it!!!!!!"

:doh:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went back one last time to the Niners' board to tell 'em all about SportsHoopla, and here was one of the topics:

"5 Super Bowl rings!!!!!!! Suck it!!!!!!"

:doh:

I don't ever go back to the ESPN 49er board, it's filled with a bunch of "Deliverance" rejects.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't ever go back to the ESPN 49er board, it's filled with a bunch of "Deliverance" rejects.

Right there with you! I have not been back since I came over to SportsHoopla when they changed the ESPN board, hell when was that?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having to read all the crap over at ESPN from the all the Seattle trolls, the last thing I want to do is go over to the Seattle board and start that crap here. I don't give a st-t about Seattle and am sick of hearing about them