• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Draft Baalke Bash quarto round attraverso sette

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nothing good about Simon, why are people so riled up for?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCKING HELL!!! Worst nightmare. Stepfan Taylor in NFC West. Arizona got the best back in the draft.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stepfan Taylor reminds me a little bit of Emmitt Smith

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Fair enough. I don't follow college football that closely. Wish I had time to, but I don't. And my wife would probably divorce me if I tried.

So you're saying if I watch more football, I can get mine to leave me alone...? :scratch:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aboushi has a long ways to go to be a starter in the league. But he could be a serviceable backup!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pozz can you give me the run down on those two guys? How do they compare to Poyer?

Adams is long and lean with good movement ability and very quick feet. He plays bigger than you'd think just by looking at him and he'll flat out take you out if you let him in the open field. He's not real good jamming receivers because he's not naturally strong for a CB but his effort is top notch. He'll occasionally get beat deep because he needs to track the ball better but if he does get his hands on the ball he's real exciting.

McGee was a bit disappointing at Miami because he was a top recruit and many thought he'd have a great career but he was a bit of a disappointment until the end when he looked much better. He had a real good pre-draft process from what I saw of the workouts at the combine to the workouts he had with teams. He plays within himself and doesn't really get caught out of position outside of a speed deficiency. He tracks the ball better than Adams does. He's not as fast as Adams and will get beat in the intermediate to deep range occasionally because of a lack of deep speed.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FUCKING HELL!!! Worst nightmare. Stepfan Taylor in NFC West. Arizona got the best back in the draft.

I think Bell or Christine Michael were the best back in the draft. One of which is in the NFC West, so it's still bad news for you and I.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, of course Taylor would go to the NFC West. That's a nightmarish pick. A wonderful kid.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards as well. This division is evolving to be the league's best!

I sadly agree, this division is going to be very competitive for years it looks like. I miss the days of us dominating it with everyone else ~4-5 games back.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not, receivers are getting inside of him with ease.

Yes he is, you obviously didn't watch much of him. He also has Sherman, Thomas and Chancellor around him now.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lavar Edwards is probably the best backup player in college football. Titans got a good serviceable backup.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm in another one of those rough stretches where it's just a nightmare like yesterday:

Seahawks - Jesse Williams
Seahawks - Tharold Simon
Colts - Montori Hughes
Cardinals - Stepfan Taylor (This could be one of the better picks in the draft)
Jets - Oday Aboushi

I'm good with Lavar Edwards to the Titans. He was harder to project.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Crap! Lavar Edwards is gone. He was one of the guys I would've loved in the 5th.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is long and lean with good movement ability and very quick feet. He plays bigger than you'd think just by looking at him and he'll flat out take you out if you let him in the open field. He's not real good jamming receivers because he's not naturally strong for a CB but his effort is top notch. He'll occasionally get beat deep because he needs to track the ball better but if he does get his hands on the ball he's real exciting.

McGee was a bit disappointing at Miami because he was a top recruit and many thought he'd have a great career but he was a bit of a disappointment until the end when he looked much better. He had a real good pre-draft process from what I saw of the workouts at the combine to the workouts he had with teams. He plays within himself and doesn't really get caught out of position outside of a speed deficiency. He tracks the ball better than Adams does. He's not as fast as Adams and will get beat in the intermediate to deep range occasionally because of a lack of deep speed.

Thanks Pozz. Out of those two, who do you perfer?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just noticed Taylor to Arizona. Is someone on suicide watch for Chris?