• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 MN Twins

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PC , JRS , and john randel what do you guys think of us picking a game on a saturday after it warms up around here and getting some tickets and go see the twins play ? buck you can come too if you feel like flying or driving in

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC , JRS , and john randel what do you guys think of us picking a game on a saturday after it warms up around here and getting some tickets and go see the twins play ? buck you can come too if you feel like flying or driving in

You ain't gonna believe this, but me and my beautiful bride, Lena, have two free tickets that we have to use by June 1st and we are trying to figure our where to go. If I knew we would all hook-up I'd go for it. I don't think I've been back in 6 or 7 years. Things have changed, for sure that new subway you guys have wasn't there yet.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds cool. Might be hard to get something that works for everyone but I will do my best to coordinate with my lovely ladies (wife and daughter).:suds:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds cool. Might be hard to get something that works for everyone but I will do my best to coordinate with my lovely ladies (wife and daughter).:suds:

great .. you would drive by home town on the way from fargo and hotels are cheaper in my neck of the woods .. now how would jrs get to the cities ? if its 169 then he would go through my town

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buck exactly how do those tickets that you have work .. do you just have to have the flight scheduled by june 1st .. or do you have to be done flying by june 1st .. if so we need to pick a game in april or may

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
buck exactly how do those tickets that you have work .. do you just have to have the flight scheduled by june 1st .. or do you have to be done flying by june 1st .. if so we need to pick a game in april or may

I'll check into it, hopefully tonite, for sure by tomorrow! We got to get the posse together for this one, I will do it if we're all there. jrs won't be in a tree-stand this time of the year and PC's house probably won't be floating north to Lake Winnipeg. Lena will be the toughest sell on this one but I can usually get around her objections. Nyuk, nyuk!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That'd be cool, I'm in, if I am around.......I've been workin in South Dakota quite a bit lately and heading back out there soon. I'll do what I can. Pick a game that works for you guys and let me know. It'd be cool to put a face with all the guys chatting back and forth on here.

great .. you would drive by home town on the way from fargo and hotels are cheaper in my neck of the woods .. now how would jrs get to the cities ? if its 169 then he would go through my town

I usually take Hwy. 10 to Clearwater, then Jump on 94. It doesn't matter much though because 169 isn't very far out of the way.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be cool, I'm in, if I am around.......I've been workin in South Dakota quite a bit lately and heading back out there soon. I'll do what I can. Pick a game that works for you guys and let me know. It'd be cool to put a face with all the guys chatting back and forth on here.

I usually take Hwy. 10 to Clearwater, then Jump on 94. It doesn't matter much though because 169 isn't very far out of the way.

10 takes ya through elk river too

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not anymore we dont have kids in school .. we are empty nesters lolz

Ah, I see....Only reason I ask is: Brainerd played Elk River for the section final a few weeks ago, it was a really good game.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I used to like going to those games with my kids .. well I would watch the games and they would be off bullshitting with their friends.. its kinda weird going when you dont have any children in school there ... and all of our friends kids are grown up and gone too

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
damn I used to like going to those games with my kids .. well I would watch the games and they would be off bullshitting with their friends.. its kinda weird going when you dont have any children in school there ... and all of our friends kids are grown up and gone too

Yeah, HS basketball games are a lot of fun. Brainerd had a good team this year 29-1 then ran into Apple Valley in State tournament (eventual State champs) Apple Valley has a great player named Tyus Jones Who is a junior this year. already being recruited heavily by everyone.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game on Extra Innings. Kevin Correia looks solid but, just like used to happen to him with the Pads, no run support.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Watching the game on Extra Innings. Kevin Correia looks solid but, just like used to happen to him with the Pads, no run support.

Yeah he's pitching great against a tough Tigers line-up. Can't ask for much more from him. Twins have even had some chances to score they just can't get it done.