• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Broncos vs 2007 Pats

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm can't the same be said about the Broncos 2nd half giving up 4 turnovers? Plus look at a couple of those in muffed punts that have nothing to do with the Patriots actually causing it. Throw in the Broncos lost 5 defensive starters in the game. When those guys were in they held the Patriots to 0 points. I don't think it shocked any of us Bronco fans that when those players went down Tom Brady could actually move the football against 2nd and 3rd string defensive players.

I have truly only seen the Broncos play that bad for a half one other time and that was during the Broncos worst season in history about 4 years ago. Otherwise this team has never collapsed like they did. I'm sorry you can't sit here and say you spotted us 24 points but then ignore the fact that the Broncos did the exact same thing to the Patriots in the 2nd half. Also we had 2 touchdowns that were not just off turnovers in the game. One in the first half and one in the 2nd.

Also remember the Broncos were missing some key players in this one that will be most likely back for the rematch...not only the players that left the game but also Champ Bailey (Pro Bowl Corner) and Julius Thomas (leads all TE's in touchdowns this year and is a major red zone weapon for this team).

So do I want a rematch...Heck yes I do. I think the Broncos and Patriots right now are the two best teams in the AFC so who wouldn't want to see that play out once again especially in the playoffs? Sorry I'm not one of those fans that hopes my team doesn't actually have to play tough teams in the playoffs to make it to the Super Bowl.

You could say that if you want. I'm not saying either of these 2 teams are as good as the 07 Pats

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say that if you want. I'm not saying either of these 2 teams are as good as the 07 Pats

I don't think anybody on here has at this time. The OP hinted that some in the media were making the claim after week 2 (I don't remember that). For me the Broncos are about right where I thought they would be for the season. One of the top 3 or so teams in the AFC with a good shot at a Super Bowl. Lot of season left to go before anybody gets crowned though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 and 18-1 was great. So great it will be a benchmark for regular season performance for a long, long, time.

The only reason 9-7 and a SB is discussed is because the fluke play and the 1 in the 18-1.

I get exactly what you are saying,it was awesome to watch,but at the end of the day i would rather be 9-7 & be champs than 18-1 & lose SB.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Patriots hadn't won those SBs earlier in the decade, I would say I'd have taken 9-7 and a SB in 2007. With 3 recent SBs in the bag, I think I'd take 18-1, honestly. They're both spectacular achievements, obviously 19-0 would be better but that doesn't even need to be said.