• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Broncos Schedule

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres what I believe....

1)Ravens >> Broncos
2)Peyton did nothing in the playoff game against our terrible defense in 2012 Holliday and his 2 TD runbacks kept your team in the game. The Ravens D in 2013 is much better and younger.

I was obviously being sarcastic when I said win by 20 I figured you guys would pick up on that.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres what I believe....

1)Ravens >> Broncos
2)Peyton did nothing in the playoff game against our terrible defense in 2012 Holliday and his 2 TD runbacks kept your team in the game. The Ravens D in 2013 is much better and younger.

I was obviously being sarcastic when I said win by 20 I figured you guys would pick up on that.

And a prayer of a TD pass kept your team in the game.....what's your point? Ravens obviously need a better special teams coach. And if you call 3 TD passes "nothing" then, well those black and purple glasses have you blind.

It's amazing that Ravens fans forget so quickly what happened just a few weeks before in their house :laugh3:

I'd say it's more like Broncos = Ravens last season.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens were one of the best in the league in ST last year;the Denver game was an anomaly.

Jacoby Jones was probably the best return man in the league but Holliday had a great game. That had nothing to do with Manning and accounted for 50% of your points. Its more likely catching a long pass then "2" returns for a TD in a playoff game I mean take-off those Orange and Blue blinders its 2013.

Yeah agree Ravens = Broncos last year....Except for the lombardi of course, right?

:10:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens were one of the best in the league in ST last year;the Denver game was an anomaly.

Jacoby Jones was probably the best return man in the league but Holliday had a great game. That had nothing to do with Manning and accounted for 50% of your points. Its more likely catching a long pass then "2" returns for a TD in a playoff game I mean take-off those Orange and Blue blinders its 2013.

Yeah agree Ravens = Broncos last year....Except for the lombardi of course, right?

all I can say is..........come on wk 1! No excuses allowed tgann :suds: p.s. Dodger Blue!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An anomaly? First off Holiday had been doing that to many teams...not to the point of 2 touchdowns a game but he had been having big returns in almost every game we played in. That is a big reason the Broncos picked him up.

Also you might want to work on your math as 2 touchdowns only accounts for 14 points. The Broncos had 35 points at the end of the game. Hmmm something isn't quite adding up there. Maybe because Peyton had 3 touchdown passes which is more than half the points for the Broncos.

Also you want to talk about an anomaly happening. The Broncos had given up 1 touchdown all season that was over 50 yards so then all of a sudden for them to give up 2 in one game is just flat out crazy. Throw in then the pick six (which was pass interference) and that is 21 of the 38 points that you guys had.

I don't mind you saying the Ravens are better than the Broncos but to act like the Ravens just stomped the Broncos in the playoffs and to act like the Ravens should be the clear favorite heading into this season is just about as homeristic as a person can get. Do you realize how hard it is to repeat? It doesn't happen very often that is for sure. Throw in the Ravens have so many new starters on offense and defense and just had to go out and pick up Stokley and Dallas Clark to try and help you offense. If that isn't a sign of desperation I don't know what is.

How about we just let the 2 teams do the talking for us coming September 5th.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda sad when you have to resort to "rating" your own posts..... :lame:

As for your little trinket, who's to say Denver wouldn't have the Lombardi if Jones drops the ball? (Broncos have a couple of those Trophies too, in case you forgot). That's an admirable acomplishment for the Ravens though, but has little to do with the comparison between teams (unless you compare the Ravens to the 49ers...) Only thing that counts is the record. Ravens won a squeaker of a game in Denver, and Denver blew out the Ravens in Baltimore. Both teams are 1-1 against each other. As for Lombardi trophies, both teams have 2. So guess we're even now in that respect as well.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was lame was the saying the Ravens=Broncos last year...Especially when the Ravens won the LOMBARDI.

Starting to make sense?:nod:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That SB hangover is going to be rough for Tgann. I wonder what he will do when the Ravens open their home game with an 0-1 record. That will definitely be embarrassing.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was lame was the saying the Ravens=Broncos last year...Especially when the Ravens won the LOMBARDI.

Starting to make sense?:nod:
You haven't made sense yet. Ravens and Broncos went 1-1 head to head last year. That makes them equal. Doesn't matter what the Ravens did with the rest of their schedule.

And again, congrats on the Ravens FINALLY winning their second SB trophy. Took them over 10 years to reach the same level as the Broncos.:rollseyes:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That SB hangover is going to be rough for Tgann. I wonder what he will do when the Ravens open their home game with an 0-1 record. That will definitely be embarrassing.

I doubt we'll even hear a word out of him if that's the case......:whistle:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we'll even hear a word out of him if that's the case......:whistle:

Oh he would still talk smack of something like "Way to win when it doesn't matter" kind of thing.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An anomaly? First off Holiday had been doing that to many teams...not to the point of 2 touchdowns a game but he had been having big returns in almost every game we played in. That is a big reason the Broncos picked him up.

Also you might want to work on your math as 2 touchdowns only accounts for 14 points. The Broncos had 35 points at the end of the game. Hmmm something isn't quite adding up there. Maybe because Peyton had 3 touchdown passes which is more than half the points for the Broncos.

Also you want to talk about an anomaly happening. The Broncos had given up 1 touchdown all season that was over 50 yards so then all of a sudden for them to give up 2 in one game is just flat out crazy. Throw in then the pick six (which was pass interference) and that is 21 of the 38 points that you guys had.

I don't mind you saying the Ravens are better than the Broncos but to act like the Ravens just stomped the Broncos in the playoffs and to act like the Ravens should be the clear favorite heading into this season is just about as homeristic as a person can get. Do you realize how hard it is to repeat? It doesn't happen very often that is for sure. Throw in the Ravens have so many new starters on offense and defense and just had to go out and pick up Stokley and Dallas Clark to try and help you offense. If that isn't a sign of desperation I don't know what is.

How about we just let the 2 teams do the talking for us coming September 5th.
Since when is 14 out of 35 50%?

Public education in Baltimore is not what it used to be.

:L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Im here to stay gentleman thanks to the other board closing down... For some reason I thought that Denver only scored 28 in that game but nice pick up ya did good kid.

Not from Baltimore from Annapolis,MD. ... I am not beating up on the Broncos I just like talking football and don't buy them being that great; we shall see.

:noidea:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have a Ravens board on this site.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not from Baltimore from Annapolis,MD. ... I am not beating up on the Broncos I just like talking football and don't buy them being that great; we shall see.

What a coincidence, I don't think Flacco is "elite" even after his SB year. If he can do what he did in the playoffs all this year, I will probably reconsider.

I can understand not crowning the broncos right now but the team is likely going to be good and considering our weak schedule making the playoffs is a near lock. After that I think it is anyone's game. Every year there is a team or two that upsets in the playoffs. First step is getting to them, next step will be winning in the playoffs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have a Ravens board on this site.

:10: Figured this was worth putting considering he had put this for one of his own posts. Nothing quite like having to high five yourself to feel good about something you have done.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody on the Ravens site on this board I come here for the good conversation and you guys are so inviting.

@broncosr0k... Don't consider Flacco elite? hmm...He plays in the AFC North which arguably has the best defenses across the board. Its not like playing the weak schedule the Broncos play year in and year out. In fact MANY analysts are saying Ravens Bengals Steelers are again in the playoffs and the Browns have on of the best defenses in the league. Their are no weeks off in the AFC North its not like the AFCW or AFCE at all;Defenses play great and are all over the QBs...Id like to see Manning or Brady play in it and see if they put up those numbers year in and year out wouldn't happen. Look at Big Ben he can barely stay on the field bc of injuries.

The way I see it you play tuff teams in the reg season and play well in the playoffs or you can play a weak schedule and get knocked out in the first round. I choose the latter.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody on the Ravens site on this board I come here for the good conversation and you guys are so inviting.

@broncosr0k... Don't consider Flacco elite? hmm...He plays in the AFC North which arguably has the best defenses across the board. Its not like playing the weak schedule the Broncos play year in and year out. In fact MANY analysts are saying Ravens Bengals Steelers are again in the playoffs and the Browns have on of the best defenses in the league. Their are no weeks off in the AFC North its not like the AFCW or AFCE at all;Defenses play great and are all over the QBs...Id like to see Manning or Brady play in it and see if they put up those numbers year in and year out wouldn't happen. Look at Big Ben he can barely stay on the field bc of injuries.

The way I see it you play tuff teams in the reg season and play well in the playoffs or you can play a weak schedule and get knocked out in the first round. I choose the latter.

After last nights display vs Hawks :wtf2:, can`t argue with ya there

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann,

Flacco has benefited from a tough defense and run game which Manning and Brady rarely have. Teams know the ravens can run the ball and will try to protect against that. Teams know the colts and patriots would rather pass it and yet those QBs still succeed.

Flacco struggle with the middle ball. And his long balls not the prettiest. (I have no idea how he is successful with them) A coworker described them as punts, he lobs them up in a high arc and hopes a receiver can get underneath them.

Bottom line, Manning and Brady make their teams look good. Flacco is a QB that needs a team to make him look good.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann,

Flacco has benefited from a tough defense and run game which Manning and Brady rarely have. Teams know the ravens can run the ball and will try to protect against that. Teams know the colts and patriots would rather pass it and yet those QBs still succeed.

Flacco struggle with the middle ball. And his long balls not the prettiest. (I have no idea how he is successful with them) A coworker described them as punts, he lobs them up in a high arc and hopes a receiver can get underneath them.

Bottom line, Manning and Brady make their teams look good. Flacco is a QB that needs a team to make him look good.

I know you are NOT saying Flacco benefitted from a tough defense last year? The Ravens were like 17th in the league for most of the year and were as bad as 25th in the league at a point against the run. In fact if any QB's benefitted from the Ravens defense it was Manning and Brady playing against what WAS a terrible defense. You don't have to look any further then this years defensive team to see all the new faces to know how bad last years D was. Ask the Texans how happy they are they picked up Ed Reed. lol!!!

Flacco lobs the ball? are u kidding me? He has the strongest arm in the league and throws it on a rope it just so happens the "Mile High Miracle" ball was thrown with touch it had to be it was 70 frkn yards.

Bottomline: Flacco has as many SUper Bowls as Manning and if not for dropped ball the year before is in anther Super Bowl WITH a terrible defense. Like I said I would love to see Brady and Manning play in the AFCN.

I think Mannings throws are more like punts or "wishes" then throwa Flacco can out-throw Manning all day are u nuts?

:doh: