• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oak + big peat = walking buddies???

Chuck when ye go to college they are all students just like you.

If you go to Nebraska I'm just imagining you walking around campus creamin your pants going TOMMY ARMSTRONG JUST LENT ME A PENCIL.

Yer gonna be up close and personal w/ em more than you would think.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you go to Nebraska I'm just imagining you walking around campus creamin your pants going TOMMY ARMSTRONG JUST LENT ME A PENCIL.

it also helps if you work at the athletic department...i got lucky and stumbled on the best job a student could have

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lawls it was just awoke brasky, chiil yer tits

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rex is one of the nicest players i've ever met...he doesn't act all stuck up like a bunch of them do. another one that is like this...surprisingly enough... is Martinez. he always says hi to me when i walk by him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rex is one of the nicest players i've ever met...he doesn't act all stuck up like a bunch of them do. another one that is like this...surprisingly enough... is Martinez. he always says hi to me when i walk by him.

Taylor is an extremely nice and humble guy..............unbelievable what some rumors on a message board last season could do to a guy's reputation

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm bored today. Updated the entire recruiting list if you care to look. I put some effort into that fucking thing and I'm not sure anyone even looks at it. :pout:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor is an extremely nice and humble guy..............unbelievable what some rumors on a message board last season could do to a guy's reputation

yes. anyone i tell about my experiences with him seem to be really shocked...his problem is he just hates talking to the media, and people see that as being stuck up.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm bored today. Updated the entire recruiting list if you care to look. I put some effort into that fucking thing and I'm not sure anyone even looks at it. :pout:

i watch the recruiting list religiously...so your effort is not completely wasted:)

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watch the recruiting list religiously...so your effort is not completely wasted:)

:peace: good ta know sir.

We will have to survive late visits to Utah, the fighting Leaches, and Cal for Raymond Fords services. We are the far and away number 1 for him right now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. anyone i tell about my experiences with him seem to be really shocked...his problem is he just hates talking to the media, and people see that as being stuck up.

Yea......he's a bit shy. It's just amazing how people can make such unbelievable assumptions without even knowing a guy. I've read so many posts on forums saying stuff like "if Taylor would ever learn to be less arrogant we'd be better off blah blah blah...."

:L

Damn people don't even know what they're talking about. The kid doesn't even talk enough to be considered arrogant!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do look at it. Ford is seriously decommitted from UCLA though. According to Rivals anyways. I read an article over there that said he hasn't "officially" said he's decommitted, but that he said UCLA is definitely not in his final 3 :rolleyes:

Now, since that time he kinda turned his "final 3" into 4. That was about a week ago when he said Cal, Colorado, and Nebraska were his final 3.......but he took a visit to Utah on the 13th and now they are somewhat in the discussion.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford is a weird feller to figure out though..........because he said he has made his decision already, but then he went and took a visit to Utah anyways........but stated that he definitely has made up his mind between Cal, Colorado, and Nebraska before even going on the visit.

"I've made up my mind, but I'm not going to tell anybody yet," Ford said. "They fit everything, I like their school, their football team, and everything. Everything about their school - I feel like I can be there for four to five years."

He's gotta be N

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea......he's a bit shy. It's just amazing how people can make such unbelievable assumptions without even knowing a guy. I've read so many posts on forums saying stuff like "if Taylor would ever learn to be less arrogant we'd be better off blah blah blah...."

:L

Damn people don't even know what they're talking about. The kid doesn't even talk enough to be considered arrogant!

exactly. plus he must be a good enough guy to be with his fox of a girlfriend...

man i wish lauren cook loved me...