• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck :mad:

Leggett moved his Florida State visit back to Jan 27th................now that will be his final visit instead of Nebraska.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo better have the best shit ever lined up for Shelton tomorrow......his experience best be unforgettable

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irule I'm pretty sure fonoti was 17 when he got on campus. I'm not saying price or fonoti started when they were that age (my gawd is be shitting my pants scared) I'm just noticing the
similarities two years in the weight room kid will be a freak show

o yes. I agree here

Price was underrated coming out of high school, that be for certain

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck :mad:

Leggett moved his Florida State visit back to Jan 27th................now that will be his final visit instead of Nebraska.

say goodbye to him. :pout: I'm dead serious too. I was damn happy when I found out we'd be his last visit.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son of a bitch.........

I mean, the kid is from Miami, FL anyways.............what were our chances really

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guise..........

Unless TO leaves, we will never be able to compete with Ohio State.......

:pound:

I'm glad ye all are saying this stuff now, because through reverse psychology, the Huskers are going to have an outstanding season in 2012...........guaranteed.

Jest sit back and watch folks :smokin:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget Urban Meyer.........

The assistant coaches at Ohio State make our coaches look like high school coaches.....

Ohio State will dominate the BIG for the foreseeable future.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you shits.............the schedule sets up favorably for us in 2012............and we return more upperclassmen (Jrs./Srs. combined) than any team in the country.

We also bring in a couple of players who will make an immediate impact in Seisay and Peat.

I understand if you're sick of predicting 11 win seasons and then getting snubbed, but just keep your mind open to the idea this year..........I'm telling you, this is Bo's best season approaching.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could also argue that Westerkamp may come in and make an immediate impact as well. Kid has an insane work ethic plus the best hands of any WR Nebraska has had in the past decade.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to fialia at Dinos eastside grill on Lincoln Nebraska sir

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget Urban Meyer.........

The assistant coaches at Ohio State make our coaches look like high school coaches.....

Ohio State will dominate the BIG for the foreseeable future.

In 5 years Urban will be draggin his ass out of the B1g like a dog with worms

bookmarkit

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In 5 years Urban will be draggin his ass out of the B1g like a dog with worms

bookmarkit

In 5 years Urban's staff will have head coaching jobs somewhere else, and then TOSU will become what Florida is now. Tim Tebow less.

Very rarely in this game does a team have huge success without a top notch college QB. I mean championship level success. He had Alex Smith in a weak conference that was amazing in college. He had Timmmmmaaaay @ Florida. Who does he bring in after that? John Fuckin' Brantley! Dude was like 17-12 as a starter.

Im sorry but Meyer isn't Jesus, he's a guy that was fortunate enough to have two great college QB's. All his "athletes" really played well these last couple years without Tebow :loco2:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Miller is going to be a sumbitch to deal with the next 3 years

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could also argue that Westerkamp may come in and make an immediate impact as well. Kid has an insane work ethic plus the best hands of any WR Nebraska has had in the past decade.

problem with that is that we don't have enough balls to go around....westy, taariq, enunwa, turner, bell, little white boy (im forgetting his name) MARLOW thats it!!!, abdullah, heard, green, rex, and tart....not enough balls for any one player to make a HUGE impact, besides rex of course cause if next season is ANYTHING like this season, rex will get 90% of the runs, and kbell will get 75% of the throws

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 5 years Urban's staff will have head coaching jobs somewhere else, and then TOSU will become what Florida is now. Tim Tebow less.

Very rarely in this game does a team have huge success without a top notch college QB. I mean championship level success. He had Alex Smith in a weak conference that was amazing in college. He had Timmmmmaaaay @ Florida. Who does he bring in after that? John Fuckin' Brantley! Dude was like 17-12 as a starter.

Im sorry but Meyer isn't Jesus, he's a guy that was fortunate enough to have two great college QB's. All his "athletes" really played well these last couple years without Tebow :loco2:

Braxton Miller is going to be a sumbitch to deal with the next 3 years

:whistling:

I said foreseeable future........

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so far Seisay is 0-2 on his predictions. "I will be wearing number 4 and i will be starting for the first game of the season."

@zaireanderson: "just talk to coach i will be wearing that number 4 jersey next year at nebraska# black shirts"
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I really wonder what his fellow teammates think about a guy who hasn't grinded with them to just say flat out he's taking a starting spot on their team. I wouldn't like it. I'd think he was a little bitch.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would respect him, because he's planning on obviously pushing the rest of the guys.....