• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but ye gotta remember most blue chip recruits think they are the shit and they will be able to go in there and get all the playing time they want. look at aaron green. westerkamp probably thinks he can beat out all the other recruits for playing time...

Just like Burkhead? :smokin:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Westerkamp is no Rex Burkhead. He's proven that already.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Rex tells you he's going to do something, he does it. End of story.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say anything bad about Rex, a foot will come out of his beard and round house your ass!

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yah know...I love the recruiting stuff as much as you guys do, but really I always go back to what Brasky (I think) said in a thread...something to the effect of "I believe it when they fax in their LOI." Westerkamp is no more commited to NU right now than any other school. Just like every other player in the nation. He says he's coming here, sure. We've found out that THAT doesn't mean diddly shit to most of these kids, nor should it.

These high profile recruits need to find out where they can make the most money, get the finest cars, score the hottest bitches, oh and get an education :L

Once they make that determination, they're good to go.

I remember Alphonso Dennards recruitment...he was a guy that we weren't even looking at until like the last month before signing day. Dude didn't even go on a visit & committed. There's a lot of weird shit that goes on in recruiting. My head spins a lot less when I worry about it AFTER signing day.

FYI the one short paragraph was satire :csb:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's been kind of hilarious to see these bonafide star highschool legend all universe "stud running backs" come in and get humbled by Rex.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah know...I love the recruiting stuff as much as you guys do, but really I always go back to what Brasky (I think) said in a thread...something to the effect of "I believe it when they fax in their LOI." Westerkamp is no more commited to NU right now than any other school. Just like every other player in the nation. He says he's coming here, sure. We've found out that THAT doesn't mean diddly shit to most of these kids, nor should it.

These high profile recruits need to find out where they can make the most money, get the finest cars, score the hottest bitches, oh and get an education :L

Once they make that determination, they're good to go.

I remember Alphonso Dennards recruitment...he was a guy that we weren't even looking at until like the last month before signing day. Dude didn't even go on a visit & committed. There's a lot of weird shit that goes on in recruiting. My head spins a lot less when I worry about it AFTER signing day.

FYI the one short paragraph was satire :csb:

obviously i have never been in the position that these guys are in, but i was raised to believe that once you make a commitment, you don't back out of it, and i have always thought to myself that if i was some star recruit, dadburnnit if i commit somewhere than i am COMMITTED!!!!

that being said, theres a damn reason why i aint no 5 star recruit. 124lbs.

I think it's been kind of hilarious to see these bonafide star highschool legend all universe "stud running backs" come in and get humbled by Rex.

lol ^this

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the ND stamped on his diploma is all it amounts to, then by all means, go on ahead with it. He will out live his current coaches stay by the time he graduates.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely do not care for ND.

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
obviously i have never been in the position that these guys are in, but i was raised to believe that once you make a commitment, you don't back out of it, and i have always thought to myself that if i was some star recruit, dadburnnit if i commit somewhere than i am COMMITTED!!!!

Never said I agreed with what they do, but it is what it is...life is short and hard like a body-building elf :rockon:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pelini visiting with Westerkamp as im typing this. huskeronline is going to have a full write up soon

someone's going to need to risk it and paste the sucker on here.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They couldnt reach JW tonight, and dont want to bug him or his family this late in the evening.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck that I'm callin him.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo would most likely say he's 100%:whistle:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys know about Polo Manukainiu? Guy looks like a beast.