• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Shoff....

I understand the waiting game because of limited ships.... But why havent they offered him a walkon first year with a ship next year when they will have more to hand out....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoff was injured all last year, then came to camp and pulled something in his leg (idr what it was exactly)

and i'm not incredibly sure he's worth a 'ship

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fellers made of glass

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info....

I knew he has some injuries last year but thought those where behind him...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, it kinda sucks for the kid.. but he's not Jared Crick like the early hype suggested, anyway.

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
An under the radar recruit u guys should know about is an HB/DE from a small school in Iowa. Nate Meier. This kid is a freakin' beast. He's all of 235 pounds, about 6-1. My brother is a coach on his team, he benches 435 lbs & squats over 500 lbs. He's rushed for over 2200 yards and 52 touchdowns against inferior competition. His 2200 yards came on just 164 rushing attempts btw. He's been to 3-4 NU games on the sidelines & word I am getting from his coaches is that NU wants him to greyshirt. He's getting offers from a lot of schools in the midwest.

Nate Meier Breaks IA HS Football Rushing Record - YouTube

In this video, he broke the single game rushing record in the state of Iowa, rushing for over 500 yards in the game...the team they played was the #3 team in the state btw...enjoy

FYI guys, Nate's team just won the state championship 81-0...ya...ridiculous right?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting just went down the shitter folks. Bye bye peat.

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Recruiting just went down the shitter folks. Bye bye peat.

I disagree also, weren't you all just bitching about how the team doesn't come to play every game & has too many ups and downs & yada yada yada? If Peat or any other player we recruit sees this game and says, "Well mom, Nebraska lost 45-17 to Michigan, so I am probably going somewhere else." I would probably say that's a guy I don't want on my team, because when its good, they're all in...when it's not so good, they're nowhere to be found.

Just my two cents...

I know you guys are all butthurt that we got our arses kicked today, I turned it off to do some work because I couldn't watch it anymore. I will tell you this much. I didn't see "guys quit" I saw what has been the problem all year, we cannot stop dual-threat QB's in Bo's system. Our 3 losses are to, you guessed it...mobile QB's. We shoulda lost 4 games this year but Miller got hurt & OSU couldn't move the ball after that.

The defense is pretty good against teams that have a statue back there, not so much against those who don't. We couldn't get off the field on third down, we turned the ball over a million times & had about as many bad breaks as you could have in a ball game.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you didn't see the quitting that our guys were doing then i don't think you were watching the right game.

after Bell's fumble right after half time, they all gave up completely

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if you didn't see the quitting that our guys were doing then i don't think you were watching the right game.

after Bell's fumble right after half time, they all gave up completely

I saw a defense that was out on the field for all but 9 minutes of the first half, go back out with a short field & a poor scheme trying to defend something that their defense cannot stop. Offensively, we marched down the field when we got the ball back & made it 31-17. Defensively, we got the stop to get the ball back @ the beginning of the 4th QT that could have made this game more interesting then the roughing the punter penalty. That all but ended the game.

Our guys were demoralized, especially on defense. I saw frustration, not quitting. When a fan watches a game & sees his team get whipped, there has to be a reason. Easiest thing to say is they quit. There were so many things that went wrong today, if the team had 'quit' they would have lost by 80.

Come on now, you cannot honestly tell me that David, Dennard, Compton, Stafford, et al quit. I stopped watching the game after it was 38-17. Saw all but mop up time. 2 fumbled returns, 1 fumbled punt, 3-4 dropped INT's, crucial penalties...if there was something that could go against Nebraska today it happened. No team can win when they do that.

You guys are strange sometimes, I am with HuskerTom on this one...when we win, we're fucking awesome & are going to win the B1G and/or go to a BCS bowl...when we lose, regardless if it's by 3 or 103, we have a poor coach, no talent, terrible QB, awful Oline, quitters....etc...

all you guys ==========>:stfu:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a defense that was out on the field for all but 9 minutes of the first half, go back out with a short field & a poor scheme trying to defend something that their defense cannot stop. Offensively, we marched down the field when we got the ball back & made it 31-17. Defensively, we got the stop to get the ball back @ the beginning of the 4th QT that could have made this game more interesting then the roughing the punter penalty. That all but ended the game.

Our guys were demoralized, especially on defense. I saw frustration, not quitting. When a fan watches a game & sees his team get whipped, there has to be a reason. Easiest thing to say is they quit. There were so many things that went wrong today, if the team had 'quit' they would have lost by 80.

Come on now, you cannot honestly tell me that David, Dennard, Compton, Stafford, et al quit. I stopped watching the game after it was 38-17. Saw all but mop up time. 2 fumbled returns, 1 fumbled punt, 3-4 dropped INT's, crucial penalties...if there was something that could go against Nebraska today it happened. No team can win when they do that.

You guys are strange sometimes, I am with HuskerTom on this one...when we win, we're fucking awesome & are going to win the B1G and/or go to a BCS bowl...when we lose, regardless if it's by 3 or 103, we have a poor coach, no talent, terrible QB, awful Oline, quitters....etc...
all you guys ==========>:stfu:

^^^^^^

Best fucking post I have read on the Husker Board since I joined...!

:hail:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly BRS. We just need to support our team