• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen fellas.........we will be National Champions next season en sech.........and the Pelini Dynasty will begin.

Soon, we won't even be concerned about these recruits, because everyone is going to want to come to fucking Nebraska..........where National Championships are won

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen fellas.........we will be National Champions next season en sech.........and the Pelini Dynasty will begin.

Soon, we won't even be concerned about these recruits, because everyone is going to want to come to fucking Nebraska..........where National Championships are won

That's the plan anyway

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not counting us out this year yet :smokin:

Shit can happen......that's all I'm sayin. Watch Oregon fall to Washington this weekend..........watch A&M finally put a full game together and knock off Oklahoma............watch it happen boys

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washingtons dadburn D hasn't gotten any better

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has some fast guys on defense, they just don't have a very physical defense. I think they can slow down that undersized gimmicky offense a bit...........but they have trouble against teams like Stanford and Nebraska who pound the ball straight down their throat.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warshington is getting thuggish, similar to SC

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Diggs is extremely high on Tennessee

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not counting us out this year yet :smokin:

Shit can happen......that's all I'm sayin. Watch Oregon fall to Washington this weekend..........watch A&M finally put a full game together and knock off Oklahoma............watch it happen boys

Washington has some fast guys on defense, they just don't have a very physical defense. I think they can slow down that undersized gimmicky offense a bit...........but they have trouble against teams like Stanford and Nebraska who pound the ball straight down their throat.

oops.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh..........

First off, the first post I made there I was just hoping.........obviously. Second off, Washington did slow down Oregon. The score was 17-10 at the half.........34-17 at the end.

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the visitors enjoyed the trip... Hopefully a few pull the trigger....

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one almost did....i hadn't really heard of this kid but i found a highlight of 1 of his games. he's classified as an athlete but he played d-line and i counted 3-4 TFLs. he is #46 in this video... Upland Football Game 4 Highlights vs Norco High School 9-23-11.wmv - YouTube

Upland (Calif.) athlete Christian Powell took his first official visit of the year this past weekend to Nebraska and said the trip couldn't have gone any better.

"I had so much fun, the game atmosphere was incredible," Powell said. "I've only been to games at USC before but the Nebraska crowd was the loudest and most passionate I've ever seen. Even when they got done, no one stopped yelling or cheering for the team. I mean, not exaggerating but people were literally losing their minds they were yelling so much but it was cool to see."

Although Upland is much different than Lincoln, Powell said he felt very comfortable in a new environment.

"It didn't really feel like I was away from home," Powell said. "The people were so friendly and made me feel like I was part of the team already. Todd Peat was my host and he was really cool and he loves it there.

"There really wasn't any negatives about the visit at all and I have a high interest in Nebraska right now. I gave some thought to committing but this was my first trip and I know I want to see a few other places. I was a little tempted but I know I have two other visits lined up and I'm looking forward to having something to compare to Nebraska."

Powell's most recent offer comes from Texas A&M and he'll visit the Aggies later this month.

"I still need to talk to the head coach but they offered through my coaches here at Upland,"Powell said. "I'm setting a visit there for (Nov. 18) and I'm also visiting Washington (Nov. 25) for the Apple Cup. I'm still talking a little with USC too but Nebraska, A&M and Washington are the ones I'm hearing the most from."

Last edited by a moderator:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In light of recent events I think it's safe to say Devin Fuller has scratched PSU off his top schools list, leaving NU and his home team Rutgers

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In light of recent events I think it's safe to say Devin Fuller has scratched PSU off his top schools list, leaving NU and his home team Rutgers

i completely forgot about that. he had a great visit (i think? i feel like i heard he was here at some point. i see so many recruits walking around i get them mixed up) and we can definitely out-recruit rutgers.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have a great visit, but it's never cut and dry competing with the home state, however Rutgers would likely put him at WR so that may help us some

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about fuller....i just watched his highlight vid Devin Fuller Full Season Highlights 2010 - YouTube

and all i could think about is when i saw taylor's highlight reel...when i watched taylor's, all i could think about was "are we recruiting these receivers?" but even though fuller's mechanics aren't great, he does not seem to have that great of a supporting cast. not trying to hate on taylor, because i am a huge supporter, but in high school, his receivers were phenomenal. i think if we can get fuller, we will have a very special player at QB.