• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #20 USC at #1 Alabama, 8 PM EST, ABC

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Stewart took a goddamm detour and still got to the endzone first.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Stewart took a goddamm detour and still got to the endzone first.
IO1QU8E.gif

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you really are mad about that, and not the fact that your offense was awful, you got beat by a true freshman QB, were outcoached, and out classed (looking at the dick stomper), then by all means, tell me about USC getting screwed... and please use references from some no name on twitter who's view goes along with your own, and not someone at least verified.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my fellow Bama fans think I'm a negative nelly during normal Bama football games

... wait til we face this team in a couple of weeks.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my fellow Bama fans think I'm a negative nelly during normal Bama football games

To iggy for you. :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we start Cooper Bateman again I will melt again.

Just saying.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the great win Sabonator you guys definitely look like the clear cut number 1. You have a hell of a team again :suds:

Again, I was shocked how lopsided it became after half-time.

Always respected USC outside of the Pete years, but I'm just glad I got to see historically two of the greatest football programs go at it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I was shocked how lopsided it became after half-time.

Always respected USC outside of the Pete years, but I'm just glad I got to see historically two of the greatest football programs go at it.
I cant make excuses. I don't think the SC offense is that bad. I believe Alabamas defense is really that good. And the Bama offense hit another level when Hurts took the reigns. Gotta give the Tide credit.It is still early but the pieces are all definitely there. And you have one hello a coach. I still don't think anyone comes close to Saban in todays game. Not just in prep but how he manages his team. He didn't hesitate to sit his player down and reprimand him for yelling on the sidelines. He's on another level. Like the old school greats you just don't see anymore

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant make excuses. I don't think the SC offense is that bad. I believe Alabamas defense is really that good. And the Bama offense hit another level when Hurts took the reigns. Gotta give the Tide credit.It is still early but the pieces are all definitely there. And you have one hello a coach. I still don't think anyone comes close to Saban in todays game. Not just in prep but how he manages his team. He didn't hesitate to sit his player down and reprimand him for yelling on the sidelines. He's on another level. Like the old school greats you just don't see anymore

Yeah - I typically think after a game like this, we aren't probably as good as we looked. It's rare to see us control a team as talented as USC for that long. On the flip side, I don't think USC is as bad as they looked Saturday night. USC is talented up and the down the depth chart, and I still think they will win the Pac-12.

Jalen may be the real deal, and I hope that he is, however I've seen too many QB's have a great first game (*cough* Kyle Allen *cough*) and then disappear. It happens.

I can't force myself to say good luck, as your team and my Pac-12 team are in the same division, but I do hope you take out your frustrations on Stanford and Utah. :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I typically think after a game like this, we aren't probably as good as we looked. It's rare to see us control a team as talented as USC for that long. On the flip side, I don't think USC is as bad as they looked Saturday night. USC is talented up and the down the depth chart, and I still think they will win the Pac-12.

Jalen may be the real deal, and I hope that he is, however I've seen too many QB's have a great first game (*cough* Kyle Allen *cough*) and then disappear. It happens.

I can't force myself to say good luck, as your team and my Pac-12 team are in the same division, but I do hope you take out your frustrations on Stanford and Utah. :suds:
SC could bounce back. I did like what they did on defenseas opposed to last year before they folded.I think this may be the first time i have ever been more concerned about the SC offense than their defense. Browne is going to have to get something going next week. Stanford is right around the corner. The schedule doesn't get any easier. The PAC South has been wide open the past few years coming down to the wire. The PAC is very unpredictable and competitive a lot of fun. But the PAC shootouts do come at a cost. Its going to be very difficult to see another PAC team in playoffs.That window may have closed with Oregon. Stanford is the only team that ay be able slip into the playoffs right now imo

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the great win Sabonator you guys definitely look like the clear cut number 1. You have a hell of a team again :suds:

I think you guys have a good core team to work around this season. I think (and hope) Max Browne settles in next week. He just faced the best defense he will see in his career more than likely. He's got a long time to get better.

Glad I got to see this historic game. Who knows if it will happen again in our lifetimes.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys have a good core team to work around this season. I think (and hope) Max Browne settles in next week. He just faced the best defense he will see in his career more than likely. He's got a long time to get better.

Glad I got to see this historic game. Who knows if it will happen again in our lifetimes.
Thanks sabonator Browne has a week to get his game straight. Then its right back in the fire with Stanford. I'm not sure what I found more impressive Alabama Defense. Or Hurts performance at QB. Ive got a world of respect for Alabama. Not many teams reload like that.