• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #20 South Carolina at #5 Missouri

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a neutral observer. The Missouri loss is good for my team, so I am obviously not mad, miserable or upset. I am just pointing out who the assholes are, and you are an easy target. The fact that you are Texas fan with no interest in the game, makes you the obviously the butthurt one.

Not quite shorty......I couldn't really care less. I made one statement.....THIS is the Mizzou we all know......you all decided to get bent out of shape over it.

And let's not pretend you guys don't troll Texas fans.....when every single week here there are at least 5 threads about Texas that weren't started by Texas fans......so you can spare me your righteous indignation and judgement.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have family and friends that went there so I am well aware of their ineptitude. The difference is that I didn't come on her to troll them when they are obviously bummed out. You're an asshole and classless, so you did. I like me better.

:think:

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!!!
The last paragraph of my column this week:
"So, what are the Gamecocks’ chances of winning? That’s a question only a good psychiatrist can answer, as predicting which USC team will show up involves a deep understanding of sports bipolar disorder. The Gamecocks have been a very good team at times, clearly capable of excellence as their 52-7 blowout over Arkansas on Oct. 12 demonstrated, but unfortunately the team has yet to play a full game against any other opponent. Take away starting quarterback Connor Shaw due to a sprained knee, and possibly standout defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles as well, and Carolina should be the clear underdog in this one. Of course, that just means that somehow they will win, as logic does not seem to apply to this team. Prediction: Gamecocks 27, Tigers 24."

Don?t Believe the Hype ? SEC East Still Wide Open - Free-Times.com

LMFAO!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating the obvious......if you want to be butthurt over it, so be it.

I'm not the one here mad, miserable, and upset

CHEERS

I am a neutral observer. The Missouri loss is good for my team, so I am obviously not mad, miserable or upset. I am just pointing out who the assholes are, and you are an easy target. The fact that you are Texas fan with no interest in the game, makes you the obviously the butthurt one.

Well, this is awkward... (look at my favs)

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sun rises in the east, water is wet, Mizzou loses a big game and Brin is going ballistic. Same old, same old...good times

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite shorty......I couldn't really care less. I made one statement.....THIS is the Mizzou we all know......you all decided to get bent out of shape over it.

And let's not pretend you guys don't troll Texas fans.....when every single week here there are at least 5 threads about Texas that weren't started by Texas fans......so you can spare me your righteous indignation and judgement.

You've managed to make yourself look like a troll/douche. Your work is done here.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games like this, I miss amutiger.......THAT dude was hilarious

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never trolled anyone's posts after a loss ... it isn't in my character. And, you continue to be an asshole. Thanks for playing, now move along, troll.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find a way to pick the Gamecocks every week, so I'm way above .500. :dhd:
You have a point there.

You have to like your chances now ... a Dawg loss to Auburn or UF, and 2 Mizzou losses and you are on your way to Atlanta (I am assuming you beat UF). I'm hoping we can keep that from happening, but not optimistic. It only be right that you guys could be the ones to back into the SECCG this year.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never trolled anyone's posts after a loss ... it isn't in my character. And, you continue to be an asshole. Thanks for playing, now move along, troll.

LMAO

I'll post what I like, when I like, where I like......don't like it, too bad, it's not like you have to care what I say.....cause I sure as hell don't care what any of you think.

It's real simple......if you don't like it, don't respond. But don't presume that you can tell me what to do or how to post.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Missouri kicker is receiving death threats on twitter.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
I have family and friends that went there so I am well aware of their ineptitude. The difference is that I didn't come on her to troll them when they are obviously bummed out. You're an asshole and classless, so you did. I like me better.
:think:
Oops.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

I'll post what I like, when I like, where I like......don't like it, too bad, it's not like you have to care what I say.....cause I sure as hell don't care what any of you think.

It's real simple......if you don't like it, don't respond. But don't presume that you can tell me what to do or how to post.

[X] Twit filter

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

And yet you continue to post in reply to theirs:L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

funny-gif-dogs-running-baby-playing.gif