• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #20 South Carolina at #5 Missouri

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one hurling insults....maybe you should look up what class is

I swear, it's like Mizzou is allergic to conference titles in like every sport. We ALL knew how this movie would end......this isn't new. YOU knew it as well.

You guys will still have a good season......relax a little, I mean you CAN'T be all that disappointed.
Killing me with kindness, eh? Ive seen southern trolling before

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your butt hurt? Mizzou is still in great shape even though they lost tonight. Does that make you mad? Sure seems like it.

Why would it make me mad???

What do I have to be butthurt over?

YOU are the one crying all over the thread......"nobody likes texas, waaaa"

LOL. I really don't get what there is to be so upset over. Mizzou lost. So what.....that's not outside the norm.

And for the record, you are only one game better than Texas RIGHT NOW......so yeah, I'm just broken up over it, LMAO

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your butt hurt? Mizzou is still in great shape even though they lost tonight. Does that make you mad? Sure seems like it.
If someone made me bet on who wins the SEC East, I'd go with USCe.

- USCe has Mississippi State and Florida at home.

- Missouri has 4 SEC games. A gimmee against Ky, but 3 games they could lose. TAMU, @Ole Miss, and UT.

If USCe wins out, which is probable if Conner Shaw can play, I don't see Mizzou winning all three of those games. Missouri controls their own destiny, but their schedule is problematic.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killing me with kindness, eh? Ive seen southern trolling before

Texas is not the South.

Good game Clayton, and handshake, bro. You guys got some high level athletes over on the D side. Thought you should have tried to work the height advantage more with your tall receivers. Good luck going forward.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will still have a good season......relax a little, I mean you CAN'T be all that disappointed.

You are an idiot if you mean that ... at home, unbeaten, ranked 5th, ahead 17-0 going into the 4th quarter. They lose. And you don't think they are disappointed?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I really don't get what there is to be so upset over. Mizzou lost. So what.....that's not outside the norm.
This is why you are classless and an asshole. But, you wear it well.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot if you mean that ... at home, unbeaten, ranked 5th, ahead 17-0 going into the 4th quarter. They lose. And you don't think they are disappointed?

Apparently you haven't watched much Missouri football

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I get it now......it was Mizzou's homecoming.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it make me mad???

What do I have to be butthurt over?

YOU are the one crying all over the thread......"nobody likes texas, waaaa"

And for the record, you are only one game better than Texas RIGHT NOW......so yeah, I'm just broken up over it, LMAO
Troll is trolling.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you haven't watched much Missouri football
I have family and friends that went there so I am well aware of their ineptitude. The difference is that I didn't come on her to troll them when they are obviously bummed out. You're an asshole and classless, so you did. I like me better.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating the obvious......if you want to be butthurt over it, so be it.

I'm not the one here mad, miserable, and upset

CHEERS

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have family and friends that went there so I am well aware of their ineptitude. The difference is that I didn't come on her to troll them when they are obviously bummed out. You're an asshole and classless, so you did. I like me better.

:pound:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game SC. Your team played well tonight and won the game fair and square. Night fellas.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!!!
The last paragraph of my column this week:
"So, what are the Gamecocks’ chances of winning? That’s a question only a good psychiatrist can answer, as predicting which USC team will show up involves a deep understanding of sports bipolar disorder. The Gamecocks have been a very good team at times, clearly capable of excellence as their 52-7 blowout over Arkansas on Oct. 12 demonstrated, but unfortunately the team has yet to play a full game against any other opponent. Take away starting quarterback Connor Shaw due to a sprained knee, and possibly standout defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles as well, and Carolina should be the clear underdog in this one. Of course, that just means that somehow they will win, as logic does not seem to apply to this team. Prediction: Gamecocks 27, Tigers 24."

Don?t Believe the Hype ? SEC East Still Wide Open - Free-Times.com

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game SC. Your team played well tonight and won the game fair and square. Night fellas.

Tough loss for your guy Brin, played a helluva game though

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating the obvious......if you want to be butthurt over it, so be it.

I'm not the one here mad, miserable, and upset

CHEERS
I am a neutral observer. The Missouri loss is good for my team, so I am obviously not mad, miserable or upset. I am just pointing out who the assholes are, and you are an easy target. The fact that you are Texas fan with no interest in the game, makes you the obviously the butthurt one.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!!!
"So, what are the Gamecocks’ chances of winning? That’s a question only a good psychiatrist can answer, as predicting which USC team will show up involves a deep understanding of sports bipolar disorder. The Gamecocks have been a very good team at times, clearly capable of excellence as their 52-7 blowout over Arkansas on Oct. 12 demonstrated, but unfortunately the team has yet to play a full game against any other opponent. Take away starting quarterback Connor Shaw due to a sprained knee, and possibly standout defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles as well, and Carolina should be the clear underdog in this one. Of course, that just means that somehow they will win, as logic does not seem to apply to this team. Prediction: Gamecocks 27, Tigers 24."

:flame: you were on fire with that prediction:10:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!!!

Well, it's about time. You were way off on the UGa game, so you back to .500 yet?