• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 v 3 early discussion thread

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you're a lot of fun at a party. You accept, at least, that viruses infect other people? What terrible accosting of your person is it to wear a mask in public just to be safe? I gather you like guns. I do too. I have 12 of them (14 but 2 aren't mine). I keep them in safes. Half are in my bedroom closet. Seems kinda the same. Basic precautions.
And you know it's NOT just wearing a mask, right? First it's wearing a mask, then it's wearing 2, and then it's our children wearing them all day at school, and then it's social distancing and lockdowns, then it's being shipped off to concentration camps whether you test positive or not. Ask Australians, ask Germans. We are still so blessed here in America to be as free as we are.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know it's NOT just wearing a mask, right? First it's wearing a mask, then it's wearing 2, and then it's our children wearing them all day at school, and then it's social distancing and lockdowns, then it's being shipped off to concentration camps whether you test positive or not. Ask Australians, ask Germans. We are still so blessed here in America to be as free as we are.
I get government distrust. I do. I'm largely the same way. I'm not in favor of forced mask wearing in private places of business, or forced vaccination. I just don't get why people don't participate in it purely out of general safety precautions. It's one thing to be suspicious and it's another to ignore the advice of the VAST majority of physicians and scientists. You should do it not because some evil government overlord says you have to, but because it's just good practice during a public health crisis the likes of which we haven't seen since the Spanish Flu. Polio was a flash in the pan compared to this.

There's this seepage of political gamesmanship into a public health crisis that is really, really weird and very disappointing. I spent my whole life thinking I was a conservative raised by conservatives, but I know the difference between the slippery slope of government intrusion and a bunch of bull shit getting in the way of basic health practices. The mortality rate is big enough. The normal flu killed 50k Americans a year. This is going to kill almost a million in 2 years, if not more because it's not like they're checking every mortality for COVID influences.

We lost 800k and counting people on the most conservative estimates just in the US, and... Look it. You don't want to buy into it, you don't believe it, you think it's some weird conspiracy, fine.

That's more telling of you than it is anything else. Or you could just try to look after the people you're around, get your shots, wear a mask and help us get on with the shit versus get off on the imagined political ramifications.

Last edited:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get government distrust. I do. I'm largely the same way. I'm not in favor of forced mask wearing in private places of business, or forced vaccination. I just don't get why people don't participate in it purely out of general safety precautions.
Give an inch, they take a foot. Give a foot they take a yard. If we all cooperate with Big Brother, that just emboldens and empowers Big Brother to push harder next time. That is how the Naxi's did it. Step by step, over time they slowly progressed to the point they got to. That is NOT where they started. Much of what is going on today is almost identical to what happened back then.

It's one thing to be suspicious and it's another to ignore the advice of the VAST majority of physicians and scientists.
No one is ignoring them, they are just acknowledging that the minority makes good points and the majority trying so hard to silence them suggests that they are afraid of the minorities opinions. If the minority was so far off, there would be no reason to be scared of what they have to say, right? The Naxis thought it was good to silence the minority that opposed them.

You should do it not because some evil government overlord says you have to, but because it's just good practice during a public health crisis the likes of which we haven't seen since the Spanish Flu. Polio was a flash in the pan compared to this.
Wow, the MSM really has brainwashed you, their fear mongering worked on you apparently. That is so sad.

Do you actually know the stats? I don't think you could, because the covid thing is not a "public health crisis", almost no one is dying, almost no one is being hospitalized, not when you compare covid to other ailments out there and when you consider the age and health status of those dying. It's almost exclusively the really old and the sickest and most vulnerable among the population.
There's this seepage of political gamesmanship into a public health crisis that is really, really weird and very disappointing. I spent my whole life thinking I was a conservative raised by conservatives, but I know the difference between the slippery slope of government intrusion and a bunch of bull shit getting in the way of basic health practices. The mortality rate is big enough. The normal flu killed 50k Americans a year. This is going to kill almost a million in 2 years, if not more because it's not like they're checking every mortality for COVID influences.
This is a NEW thing, it was going to kill X amount of people no matter what we did. It's what viruses do. The harder we fight against them, the harder they fight to adapt and come up with new variants. Fight Mother Nature thinking you can win and she'll bitch slap you across the arse hard core.

We lost 800k and counting people on the most conservative estimates
The most conservative??? Not according to the CDC. The CDC admitted that up to 94% of claimed covid deaths may not have actually been caused by covid. This is FACTUAL.

just in the US, and... Look it. You don't want to buy into it, you don't believe it, you think it's some weird conspiracy, fine.
I don't need to believe in a conspiracy, the CDC came out and admitted up to 94% of deaths attributed to covid may not have been caused by covid. Something like 90-99% of covid deaths are people who had MULTIPLE co-morbidities, and one study showed that over 90% of them would have died within the year of other causes if Covid didn't kill them. That's counting all 100% of the so-called covid deaths. Factor in the 94% aspect and it's very reasonable to assume that the majority of so-called covid deaths weren't caused by covid, but by some other condition that made them vulnerable to covid in the first place, such as obesity or old age.

That's more telling of you than it is anything else. Or you could just try to look after the people you're around, get your shots, wear a mask and help us get on with the shit versus get off on the imagined political ramifications.
It's not telling of anything other than some preferred narrative you want to believe about me.

You sound like you still believe the bs lie that we can beat Covid??? We can't. It's NEVER going away. We are ALL going to get it eventually. You can NOT avoid it. So you have a choice, bow down to the Rich Super Elites and take their multiple vaccines and boosters and become dependent upon them, like a slave, and hope they don't mess you up physically beyond the ability to recover, OR you can trust the natural way of fighting viruses that improve your health and do not make Super Rich Elitists richer while giving Big Brother more control and power?!!!

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give an inch, they take a foot. Give a foot they take a yard. If we all cooperate with Big Brother, that just emboldens and empowers Big Brother to push harder next time. That is how the Naxi's did it. Step by step, over time they slowly progressed to the point they got to. That is NOT where they started. Much of what is going on today is almost identical to what happened back then.

No one is ignoring them, they are just acknowledging that the minority makes good points and the majority trying so hard to silence them suggests that they are afraid of the minorities opinions. If the minority was so far off, there would be no reason to be scared of what they have to say, right? The Naxis thought it was good to silence the minority that opposed them.

Wow, the MSM really has brainwashed you, their fear mongering worked on you apparently. That is so sad.

Do you actually know the stats? I don't think you could, because the covid thing is not a "public health crisis", almost no one is dying, almost no one is being hospitalized, not when you compare covid to other ailments out there and when you consider the age and health status of those dying. It's almost exclusively the really old and the sickest and most vulnerable among the population.

This is a NEW thing, it was going to kill X amount of people no matter what we did. It's what viruses do. The harder we fight against them, the harder they fight to adapt and come up with new variants. Fight Mother Nature thinking you can win and she'll bitch slap you across the arse hard core.

The most conservative??? Not according to the CDC. The CDC admitted that up to 94% of claimed covid deaths may not have actually been caused by covid. This is FACTUAL.

I don't need to believe in a conspiracy, the CDC came out and admitted up to 94% of deaths attributed to covid may not have been caused by covid. Something like 90-99% of covid deaths are people who had MULTIPLE co-morbidities, and one study showed that over 90% of them would have died within the year of other causes if Covid didn't kill them. That's counting all 100% of the so-called covid deaths. Factor in the 94% aspect and it's very reasonable to assume that the majority of so-called covid deaths weren't caused by covid, but by some other condition that made them vulnerable to covid in the first place, such as obesity or old age.

It's not telling of anything other than some preferred narrative you want to believe about me.

You sound like you still believe the bs lie that we can beat Covid??? We can't. It's NEVER going away. We are ALL going to get it eventually. You can NOT avoid it. So you have a choice, bow down to the Rich Super Elites and take their multiple vaccines and boosters and become dependent upon them, like a slave, and hope they don't mess you up physically beyond the ability to recover, OR you can trust the natural way of fighting viruses that improve your health and do not make Super Rich Elitists richer while giving Big Brother more control and power?!!!
It's late and I'm not going to go point to point, but I really, really hope you talk to a doctor or two in your friend group just get some opinions. I'm lucky that I have several in my family and friend group. I know a guy who runs a chain of clinics in the Twin Cities. My sister met her husband working at one of the best hospitals in the world. They're not dirty fucking hippies. Most of them are wealthy enough to give a shit about their money, don't like Biden and preferred a more classical conservative Republican leadership. They still say get your shots at the very least.

No one has a good idea on Omicron yet.

Most of what you write is hard to really distinguish between troll or just willful distrust. I'm erring on you just being hyper-suspicious of prevailing information. Fine. It's ok. But I hope you take a little time out of your life to find actual doctors who'd know a thing or two about it and see what they think. Not everyone has the benefit of being in a family with lots of doctors. People I know and trust think our current policy is a problem in communication and I'm probably contributing to it. This shouldn't be a Right/Left thing, but it's becoming that way and it's very sad.

I hope you take care of yourself. I've watched 3 family members/very close friends die in the last two years. Yes, they were old but who fucking cares? They weren't senile. They weren't unhealthy. They weren't gone. They just got sick and died. None of them got their shots, though admittedly 2 were before the vaccination came out. Meanwhile, I have a grandma who did get her shots that's still playing online scrabble and feisty at 98 even though it went through her Home. Obviously that's a small sample size...

But what's the argument really against it besides someone trampling on your rights? Again, not asking for mandatory stuff. Just suggesting "Hey you could probably help out a little if you went and got vaccinated against this, wore a mask, etc. What's the actual harm?"

And hey, if it's just more trolling, fine. Good troll. Props.

Last edited:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's late and I'm not going to go point to point, but I really, really hope you talk to a doctor or two in your friend group just get some opinions. I'm lucky that I have several in my family and friend group. I know a guy who runs a chain of clinics in the Twin Cities. My sister met her husband working at one of the best hospitals in the world. They're not dirty fucking hippies. Most of them are wealthy enough to give a shit about their money, don't like Biden and preferred a more classical conservative Republican leadership. They still say get your shots at the very least.

No one has a good idea on Omicron yet.

Most of what you write is hard to really distinguish between troll or just willful distrust. I'm erring on you just being hyper-suspicious of prevailing information. Fine. It's ok. But I hope you take a little time out of your life to find actual doctors who'd know a thing or two about it and see what they think. Not everyone has the benefit of being in a family with lots of doctors. People I know and trust think our current policy is a problem in communication and I'm probably contributing to it. This shouldn't be a Right/Left thing, but it's becoming that way and it's very sad.

I hope you take care of yourself. I've watched 3 family members/very close friends die in the last two years. Yes, they were old but who fucking cares? They weren't senile. They weren't unhealthy. They weren't gone. They just got sick and died. None of them got their shots, though admittedly 2 were before the vaccination came out. Meanwhile, I have a grandma who did get her shots that's still playing online scrabble and feisty at 98 even though it went through her Home. Obviously that's a small sample size...
That is an extremely small sample size and could be argued is meaningless in regards to the big picture. That can sound heartless, but when making NATIONAL policy, nation wide statistics have to outweigh individual personal experiences. There are people out there who have family members who were harmed, maybe even died from taking the vaccine, should those remote incidents be determinative of national policy? Remember the vaccine is an experimental vaccine, it needed an EUA. The Doctors/experts you claim that we should be listening to have admitted that we won't know how these vaccines work until AFTER we use them. So they are admitting that we are the guinea pigs. And the Top expert Fauci has been caught lying and/or flip-flopping how many times now? And why are they trying to censor DOCTORS and experts if doctors and experts are supposed to be respected? Because they aren't in the majority? Or maybe it's because they are not being paid off by Big Pharma? You do realize that Big Pharma is giving tons of cash to the news and entertainment media. So how much should we trust people who have a conflict of interest?

But what's the argument really against it besides someone trampling on your rights?
Ask a hard core kosher Jew how they feel about injecting vaccines into their bodies. Vaccines have been reported to contain lots of objectionable things. I'd list the things I've heard, but I can't prove it, so I won't. But just the fact it's possible that they contain unclean unkosker shit like poisonous shit, like mercury, or disgusting shit like dead fetus particles, etc. makes me feel very justified in being hesitant. Also the Govt's history of abusing people and experimenting on them adds to my hesitancy. Ask blacks how they feel about the Govt injecting them with experimental drugs? There is a dark history that they rightfully can point to that justifies their hesitancy. You do realize right wingers are NOT the group with the biggest percentage of objectors to taking the Vaccines, that is BLACKS!!! So what, are you a racist? Do you hate black people since it seems you don't respect their being hesitant about trusting the Government wanting to stick them with who knows what? Obviously I am being sarcastic about your being a racist. Just making a point.

Again, not asking for mandatory stuff. Just suggesting "Hey you could probably help out a little if you went and got vaccinated against this, wore a mask, etc. What's the actual harm?"

And hey, if it's just more trolling, fine. Good troll. Props.
Not a troll. I care about this issue. I care about my family and my country and I care about the world.

Because it's NOT just about not wanting to be told what to do. One thing is it's about the slippery slope, once they get ALL of us to submit to this, what will be next? First it's wear a single mask, and lockdown just for 2 WEEKS to flatten the curve, but that 2 weeks has become TWO YEARS with no end in sight!!! And it's not about flattening the curve anymore, it's about beating Covid completely, something that can't happen, it won't work. So submitting to every whim of the Govt is just volunteering to be a dumb sheep willing to follow their every demand. Lockdowns DO NOT WORK!!! It's NOT about the science anymore and it may never have been about the science? It's about getting us to submit to their authority. In Australia, you can test negative multiple times but you will still get shut up at a concentration camp for at least a minimum of 14 days if you merely are suspected to have had contact with someone who might be positive with covid. You don't see how a corrupt evil Govt can misuse this? Wow!!! Have you ever heard of George Orwell? He wrote a few famous books? 1984? Animal Farm?

Think of this, Michigan, one of the big lockdown states, has the MOST cases, while Florida, one of the biggest non-lockdown states, has THE LEAST cases??? Same can be seen in some countries out there. Some of the most open countries have the least # of cases or deaths, while some of the strictest countries have the most cases/deaths?!

AND... and the #s are not all that significant. If it's touched you personally, that sucks, but so does drunk driving, yet drinking is still allowed. Smoking is still allowed. Eating huge amounts of sugar is still allowed. Shall I continue listing all of the things Americans are allowed to do that can cause death? The Flu causes death. Sure there are fewer flu deaths than covid deaths AT THIS MOMENT, but why is that? Could it be in part because Covid-19 is a new virus, the flu is not? And covid deaths are taking out people who otherwise would have died of the flu? Many so-called Covid deaths are not actually covid deaths? How many people are dying of phentenol(sp?) overdoses? How many people are dying of suicide or alcohal related issues, many of which can be traced to lockdowns and/or other covid bs? The # of deaths associated with the reaction to covid far outnumbers the # of covid deaths, that is what at least two studies have said, one said the # of indirect deaths attributed to the reaction to covid would be 20 times worse than actual covid deaths, the other simply said it would be more.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an extremely small sample size and could be argued is meaningless in regards to the big picture. That can sound heartless, but when making NATIONAL policy, nation wide statistics have to outweigh individual personal experiences. There are people out there who have family members who were harmed, maybe even died from taking the vaccine, should those remote incidents be determinative of national policy? Remember the vaccine is an experimental vaccine, it needed an EUA. The Doctors/experts you claim that we should be listening to have admitted that we won't know how these vaccines work until AFTER we use them. So they are admitting that we are the guinea pigs. And the Top expert Fauci has been caught lying and/or flip-flopping how many times now? And why are they trying to censor DOCTORS and experts if doctors and experts are supposed to be respected? Because they aren't in the majority? Or maybe it's because they are not being paid off by Big Pharma? You do realize that Big Pharma is giving tons of cash to the news and entertainment media. So how much should we trust people who have a conflict of interest?

Ask a hard core kosher Jew how they feel about injecting vaccines into their bodies. Vaccines have been reported to contain lots of objectionable things. I'd list the things I've heard, but I can't prove it, so I won't. But just the fact it's possible that they contain unclean unkosker shit like poisonous shit, like mercury, or disgusting shit like dead fetus particles, etc. makes me feel very justified in being hesitant. Also the Govt's history of abusing people and experimenting on them adds to my hesitancy. Ask blacks how they feel about the Govt injecting them with experimental drugs? There is a dark history that they rightfully can point to that justifies their hesitancy. You do realize right wingers are NOT the group with the biggest percentage of objectors to taking the Vaccines, that is BLACKS!!! So what, are you a racist? Do you hate black people since it seems you don't respect their being hesitant about trusting the Government wanting to stick them with who knows what? Obviously I am being sarcastic about your being a racist. Just making a point.

Not a troll. I care about this issue. I care about my family and my country and I care about the world.

Because it's NOT just about not wanting to be told what to do. One thing is it's about the slippery slope, once they get ALL of us to submit to this, what will be next? First it's wear a single mask, and lockdown just for 2 WEEKS to flatten the curve, but that 2 weeks has become TWO YEARS with no end in sight!!! And it's not about flattening the curve anymore, it's about beating Covid completely, something that can't happen, it won't work. So submitting to every whim of the Govt is just volunteering to be a dumb sheep willing to follow their every demand. Lockdowns DO NOT WORK!!! It's NOT about the science anymore and it may never have been about the science? It's about getting us to submit to their authority. In Australia, you can test negative multiple times but you will still get shut up at a concentration camp for at least a minimum of 14 days if you merely are suspected to have had contact with someone who might be positive with covid. You don't see how a corrupt evil Govt can misuse this? Wow!!! Have you ever heard of George Orwell? He wrote a few famous books? 1984? Animal Farm?

Think of this, Michigan, one of the big lockdown states, has the MOST cases, while Florida, one of the biggest non-lockdown states, has THE LEAST cases??? Same can be seen in some countries out there. Some of the most open countries have the least # of cases or deaths, while some of the strictest countries have the most cases/deaths?!

AND... and the #s are not all that significant. If it's touched you personally, that sucks, but so does drunk driving, yet drinking is still allowed. Smoking is still allowed. Eating huge amounts of sugar is still allowed. Shall I continue listing all of the things Americans are allowed to do that can cause death? The Flu causes death. Sure there are fewer flu deaths than covid deaths AT THIS MOMENT, but why is that? Could it be in part because Covid-19 is a new virus, the flu is not? And covid deaths are taking out people who otherwise would have died of the flu? Many so-called Covid deaths are not actually covid deaths? How many people are dying of phentenol(sp?) overdoses? How many people are dying of suicide or alcohal related issues, many of which can be traced to lockdowns and/or other covid bs? The # of deaths associated with the reaction to covid far outnumbers the # of covid deaths, that is what at least two studies have said, one said the # of indirect deaths attributed to the reaction to covid would be 20 times worse than actual covid deaths, the other simply said it would be more.
Most of your response is a whole bunch of "What about this" or willful denial of medical experts. Fauci ain't the only guy.

But fine. I'm not the prophet of vaccination. This is a thread about a football game. I'm just kinda disappointed that some people who a few years ago I'd have agreed with politically are so far off on the edges that you distrust medical advice.

I'm sad it's come to there. I get it. I really do. I'm instantly in war mode when I hear about gun control, etc. And if someone ever came to my house and told me I had to go to quarantine in their camp, they'd be getting shot at before I left.

But fuck buddy. Find a doctor you trust and talk to him. Take medical advice from the people who are literally sworn to the Hippocratic Oath. Sure, there are some that are sus on TV. But the giant majority are smart, educated people who've devoted their lives to try to help and not trying to get MSNBC spots. You have pages of hyperbole and what abouts without ever really answering the main question, because you just don't fucking want to. And it's hard saying you're wrong. I get it. I just wish you'd man up and get some advice from real physicians versus news outlets, MSM or otherwise. The Oath is incredibly important to medical doctors. They have not thrown it aside.

Anyway, back to football.

Last edited:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of your response is a whole bunch of "What about this" or willful denial of medical experts. Fauci ain't the only guy.
"willful denial of medical experts"?

How am I willfully denying medical experts? And who is declaring them medical experts? Maybe I AM consulting medical experts, just ones who don't bow down and accept the so-called experts who have hidden agendas. When so-called experts have conflicts of interest, when they have something to gain by promoting a certain action, it's not wrong or dumb to be suspicious and to look elsewhere for a 2nd opinion. And when I don't trust the Political Agenda of the Political Party that is endorsing said "expert", that gives me two reasons to be suspicious. Then when my religious beliefs teach me not to trust worldly experts to promote unbiblical acts, that's a 3rd reason to be suspicious. And when a majority of supposed "medical experts" are caught lying, why should I continue to trust them and their opinions? Why are so many nurses opting not to take the vaccine? To the point of losing their jobs even? Lots of "medical experts" have spoken out and offered up alternative opinions and solutions and remedies and therapies and they've all suffered persecution, censorship, even losing their jobs sometimes, all so that the Big Pharma drug companies pimping experimental vaccines can make BILLIONS of dollars in profits. I don't trust the Govt or their media propogandists both go around fear mongering about a virus that is not very dangerous and who pimp the vaccines while getting money from the vaccine makers. I'm looking for the video montage I saw a few weeks ago showing how a whole crapload of shows are "brought to you by" Pfizah

And what is the risk of my dying? Go on, tell me the percentages, what is my risk? I'm in my lower 50s, not overweight, I have ZERO co-morbidities, I haven't had to call in sick to work in the 12 years I've worked at my job. Haven't had to go to the doctor in those 12 years either. Last time I did was for kidney stones, so I just make sure to drink more water now and no more problems with kidney stones, wow, go figure. I eat healthy, take my multi-vitamins and supplements. I work outdoors over 50% of the time, get plenty of exercise. What is the specific risk for my demographic? Is it maybe 1 in a 1000 chance I'll have to go to the hospital, and then another 1 in a 1000 chance that IF I have to go to the hospital, that I could die? And then the CDC says there is anywhere up to 94% chance if my death is labeled a covid death, I won't have actually died from covid.

But fine. I'm not the prophet of vaccination. This is a thread about a football game. I'm just kinda disappointed that some people who a few years ago I'd have agreed with politically are so far off on the edges that you distrust medical advice.
I DO distrust them. Why? Because they are corrupt and/or immoral. They lie. They've been caught lying. I can post a video proving that if you need? And then Gill Bates pressured a University not to publish their vaccine information for free so that he, Gill Bates, could make tons of money off selling the vaccine. So they don't give a shit about the health of humanity, only about making more money and gaining more power. That University buckled because Gill Bates donated lots of money to the school. He also has been donating tons of money to media organizations, and go figure, they all give him good press. All these vaccine makers are making huge bank while the rest of us are struggling. I wrote more here but edited it out so it would post.
I'm sad it's come to there. I get it. I really do. I'm instantly in war mode when I hear about gun control, etc. And if someone ever came to my house and told me I had to go to quarantine in their camp, they'd be getting shot at before I left.

So you don't trust them regarding anything else, but because their fear mongering worked on you and got you scared of a, for the most part, harmless virus, you are going to trust them with your life/health?
But fuck buddy. Find a doctor you trust and talk to him. Take medical advice from the people who are literally sworn to the Hippocratic Oath. Sure, there are some that are sus on TV. But the giant majority are smart, educated people who've devoted their lives to try to help and not trying to get MSNBC spots.

They don't necessarily want spots on MSNBC or CNN, but they want to keep their jobs and/or they want the money that comes with going with the flow. And the Hippocratic Oath doesn't mean as much these days when the media has a hard core ideology and agenda and practices government sanctioned fear mongering and censoring of any and all competition.

A co-worker almost got me to invest in a medical company that was prepping to release a covid therapy, but thankfully I hesitated as the Govt chose not to grant their EUA request and their stock plummeted. What was I thinking? Of course the Govt wouldn't promote anything that competes with the Vaccine. People's health be damned, there was money to be made and power and control to be gained.
You have pages of hyperbole and what abouts without ever really answering the main question, because you just don't fucking want to.

It's not that I don't want to. It's that I don't need to. I trust the Bible and it's advice about good clean healthy living more than I do doctors who trust Big Pharma. Do you know the root of the word "Pharma"? It traces back to witchcraft. Witches potions were equivalent to many of todays modern medicines, most of which are designed to simply mask or treat symptoms, not cure the problem. Been very healthy for all my life and haven't been scared of this virus for a long time, and I've done a ton of research on the virus, to the point I can name you the name of patient zero, or could have, I've forgotten her name as it became evident that no one cared anymore about it's origins. And I've also studied vaccines in general as they are not kosher and I'm not alone in not wanting to put that crap in my body. And I've studied the alternative therapies that the Media/Govt/Big Tech have partnered up to sensor and suppress and am not alone in believing those can do wonders if you get covid, but the media and the govt doesn't want us knowing or believing that, because most of them are generic and there's no money to be made off of them, and there is no power and control to be gained by the Government that way, either.

You may trust Big Brother, but I don't. And I don't give a rip if Trump pimped the vaccines, either. Especially since they were EXPERIMENTAL. They were granted EUA status despite the fact that there really wasn't any emergency. Hospitals never got overwhelmed, in fact some hospitals closed down or laid people off. Last I checked, 99% of deaths were people with multiple co-morbidities, meaning they had one foot in the grave already, but that was the stats before Delta or omicron, both of which are easier to catch but less harmful. We were never really in a true pandemic, that was a lie, but even so, now we are past that and in the endemic phase.
And it's hard saying you're wrong. I get it. I just wish you'd man up and get some advice from real physicians versus news outlets, MSM or otherwise.

Who says I haven't? Just because the physicians I trust are not approved by the corrupt greedy power hungry Globalists running our Govt rignt now, doesn't mean they are not real physicians. And if I follow the Bible's advice it says we won't need doctors or pharmacists to stay healthy. Have you no faith brother?
Anyway, back to football.

Well, doesn't college football teach you anything? Fawchi told us college fb games would be super spreaders, but they weren't. Florida has the best covid situation in the country while Michigan has the worst. That tells me alot. Tells me lockdowns and vaccine mandates don't work and do more harm.

And I'd love to get back to football and college sports in general. The whole covid fear mongering bs screwed up an entire season of college sports and why? College athletes are probably the LEAST at risk of dying from covid. Viruses aren't designed to kill the healthy, but instead the weak and the old. They are meant to thin out the herd and keep the herd, as a whole, healthy.

Now I hope you read this before an admin comes along and deletes this post. But I'm going back and deleting the others of mine, you should do the same and spare the Admins from having to do it. If you really feel strongly about talking to me more about this you can always DM me. I won't mind.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Michigan's got a chance to challenge Georgia in this game. Won't blow Georgia out, if the game is a blow out it would be Michigan getting blown out, but I don't see that happening either. Should be a good close game, 2 td difference at the most, but should remain close until late in the 4th quarter. Both games should be entertaining, or at least we can hope they are.