• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 points into the 4th

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see Face-less....

Scoring 2 points through 3 qtrs at "home" against the Tits. What's that you were saying big mouth about the Ravens on the road in one of the toughest places to play in the NFL?

priceless!:nod:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scoring 2 points through 3 qtrs at "home" against the Tits. What's that you were saying big mouth about the Ravens on the road in one of the toughest places to play in the NFL?

I say you need to find someplace else for your bullshit posts!!!!

I'll take the two points over the ass raping your shit team got...but then again they are probably used to it beings the team is a bunch of convicts!!!!

Now go rub some antler spray on your ass ya butt hurt bitch

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha priceless indeed! I love how you feel like you are superior just because you call me names. What are you in 1st grade??? The funny thing is I wasn't at all boasting about Pitt. And nor am I going to defend their performance, because it spoke for itself. But it's hilarious that you think you got redemption here, when I never spoke anything about the Steelers "whooping some ass" or anything of sorts. Now if I would have been going around saying Pitt was going to kick the shit out of the Titans, then I would eat some crow. However that isn't the case.

It was your ranting and raving about the Ravens that I found quite enjoyable. Because after all that shit you spoon fed yourself, the Ravens got throttled.